It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are GMO's Working Like Body Snatchers Creating Pod People?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Try imagining for a moment if you will that this is fact. That secret government labs created this tech many years ago.

"Invastion of the Body Snatchers" and its creepy "seed pods" that formed replicas of people that took their minds and bodies over while they slept left a lot of people scared to go to bed at night. Sure, it was just a movie. But they made it THREE TIMES, for Pete's sake! A story about mind control, its premise was certainly sci-fi -- the pods that grew human bodies inside. But strange parallels can be found between the themes of the story and the hive-mind phenomenon we are increasingly seeing in our lives today ...

www.aboutthesky.com...

If I had created a mechanism which could construct a designer brain. If I could connect all the brains in the world in order that they could work together, communicate with one another and understand one other emotionally HOW would I implement this new nano technology to the whole of the worlds population, in order to enhance and improve the human species?
According to the video below this is entirely possible already although they claim to have only experimented on animals at this point in time.

Now suppose for a moment that this has gone much farther into use than we are told here. How would you deliver this system which can grow on its own and multiply? Think of Morgellons disease and what it entails.

www.morgellonsexposed.com...

Think of GMO foods which could be a perfect delivery system. Think of Chemtrails if real could they also be a delivery system as people have been finding fibers in the air.
www.aboutthesky.com...

Many people could already be POD PEOPLE and simply unable to believe anything outside what they are programmed to believe.

Could there be connections to blood type perhaps responding differently when wired?

Are people or will people be given personal electronics that will eventually bring humans (online) to a physical body internet?

Possible link to autoimmune diseases and RH negative blood type

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could there be connections to many conspiracy subjects found on ATS.

Could experiments be happening around the world to test how far the control has progressed. What would be the delivery system of information after everyone is (nano-wired)? Frequency? Will the charged upper atmosphere work as a conductor? Harp?

Rodolfo Llinas tells the story of how he has developed bundles of nano-wires thinner than spider webs that can be inserted into the blood vessels of human brains.

While these wires have so far only been tested in animals, they prove that direct communication with the deep recesses of the brain may not be so far off. To understand just how big of a breakthrough this is—US agents from the National Security Agency quickly showed up at the MIT laboratory when the wires were being developed.

What does this mean for the future? It might be possible to stimulate the senses directly - creating visual perceptions, auditory perceptions, movements, and feelings. Deep brain stimulation could create the ultimate virtual reality. Not to mention, direct communication between man and machine or human brain to human brain could become a real possibility.

Llinas poses compelling questions about the potentials and ethics of his technology.

edit on 27-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Collective consciousness already exists. The ones in charge do not want us to know we are being manipulated though. Those it doesn't work on in the way they desire are fed medications to make them work right. Those who don't follow their desired collective consciousness are being discreditied by many means. They do not want people who can think on their own, especially if they can communicate with others of their kind.

Their control of this is less than fifty percent efficient at best.

Are your eyes green Char-Lee?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Interesting, but I just don't see it. Maybe sometime in the future. But right now, I think some of your arguments don't hold water.

HOW would I implement this new nano technology to the whole of the worlds population, in order to enhance and improve the human species?

I could easily argue that humans are getting weaker and sicker. Not enhanced or improved.
- What's the ratio of autistic children now?
- How many people do you know that aren't on some type of medication, or treatment for an ailment(mental or physical?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are more people recieving care or treatment in one form or other than there are people not.

Well at least in the US anyway.

Think of Chemtrails if real could they also be a delivery system as people have been finding fibers in the air.

People have seen fibers floating in the air huh?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They definitely don't want people to think on their own.

Better ask if the skin is purple.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting. I had a dream once that seemed to be of the future, and I remember videos were playing right in my head. It was freaky because I wanted to escape but it was as if I was fighting for control of myself. It was horrible. Hope it wasn't a premonition.
Either way, nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

GMO is just GMO. As for mind control, I've been investigating about it for over 5 years now. And so far, the media are very good at steering the minds of millions, if not billions. Cheaper to produce, widespread, media alone can switch a christian to total atheist or even satanist these days. All the PTB has to do is use just the right words, and sandwich a truth between two slices of propaganda.

edit on 27-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes my eyes are green, I gave my description to 74Templar who has made the last two of my avatars :-)

guess it is a weird coincidence but after i posted this thread my computer went blue screen on me, been running scans and such since. Seems ok.

Did you watch the video? Very interesting stuff they are doing. i can see how it could be used well.

Very short because the science is so intersting

edit on 27-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Yes, but the media isn't 100% effective. No one I know is totally controlled by media, only persuaded. If they can find a way to create mindless slaves they will.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I could easily argue that humans are getting weaker and sicker. Not enhanced or improved.

Well I was thinking it would be implemented after we all have the (wiring) installed in out heads...did you watch the video?

People have seen fibers floating in the air huh?

They say they have and tests have supposedly been done on them, I personally have not looked for them.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

AnnKoontz
reply to post by swanne

Yes, but the media isn't 100% effective. No one I know is totally controlled by media, only persuaded. If they can find a way to create mindless slaves they will.

They already succeeded at creating these slaves. The mind is a machine which processes information. They control it with information.

How many people in america are becoming anti-american? How many people are becoming violent? How many people are ready to let billions die simply because of "overpopulation"? How many people agree with Karl Marx's idea of revolutions against the government?

All these informations, all these ideas came and still comes through the Big Media channels.

edit on 27-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

butcherguy

They definitely don't want people to think on their own.

Better ask if the skin is purple.

According to my avatar designer that purple is the sky and the eye is the sun...celtic writing on stones below.

Not my normal style I am very conservative and brightness stands out way too much.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No, I will watch it when I get back from the fish fry though. I also have green eyes. I guess the eye of Ra was supposed to be green...Maybe that is why they burned green eyed people as witches before.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The movies that touch on possession, some with physical aspects and some with more of an electro-magnetic theme, are so interesting because they all seem to try and explain something that someone has observed: altered behavior and a coldness coming from a familiar voice and form.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut" have allways seemed, to me, to be trying to make sense of the same situation. It was interesting to read that the ending of one of those movies was different than intended, just like Kubrick's because he died before it was quite finished.

I guess it's the age old question of mind-body-spirit and what mechanisms, used by evil people, will entrap one or more of these.

S&F: thought provoking.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think I know some of these pod people.

I saw the movie years ago. Don't remember much about it.
I'll check out the links.

edit on 28-12-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join