It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast = 666 = www = Smartphones and Google Glass

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

That impressed me enormously.

Well put together, well researched and very logical.

So much of our lives are based on 'Beliefs' rather than 'Facts' and yet many cannot tell the difference.

All religion is based on 'beliefs' There are no discernible facts or proofs.

What many do not understand is that much of sciences is based on 'beliefs.' They are called Theories rather than beliefs but beliefs is what they are.

Critical thinking relies primarily in separating 'beliefs' from 'facts' and then treating them for what they are.

I have no problems with other peoples beliefs until they insist that I should adhere to their favorite beliefs even to the dismissal of what I know are facts.

Convert to my beliefs or die you pagan dog. Woof woof.

P

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You start off correctly, referring to Greek and Hebrew. But you have to remember that Revelations is not meant to stand on its own but used with the rest of the bible and other texts such as the book of Enoch. Then you learn it is a permanent mark and that the other side will also be marked, anointed.

You will be able to tell who is who.

There is a a very good youtube channel where the guy is discussing this very subject right now. Some will say he is a quack but if you are interested in this subject go and check it out. It can bring some of this subject together for you.

Check bpearthwatch channel on YouTube. Uses other books to tie in some of this which is what you must do to understand it.

Listen, don't kid yourself. It may start all innocent but if you think Satan cares that people will be up in arms about this when implemented, he does not. Quite the opposite, he will be using the NSA machine and the Internet to find everyone who is against it. Lol he doesn't care, he wants you to be up in arms.

First things first, in order for this to work there must be one world wide currency period. When you see that move you should be worried about which side you are on.

Next and last, folks the temple in Jerusalem must be rebuilt before the antichrist can lay claim. If you see the dome come down and the temple being rebuilt the end is near. FYI, they already have plans to rebuild and have prefab pieces to do it. It could go up in less than a week.

Chew on that for bit....

Nice thread, think you are off a bit but nice to see folks talking about something serious for change.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

thanks for the clarification of the WWW

well..here's my brainstorm for what it is..

it's about, survival, tptb forcing you to rely on the system (man) instead of God (having faith in our Creator to provide for us instead) with that being said... I can tell you right now, my household is 2 months in the hole from paying our rent due to an injury I sustained at work.

However, through friends, family & a lot of hard work from my wife, without any hoopla on our end to announce it to the world of our predicament (works a business out of our home of 3 digits a month, hardly cracks 4 digits) we have our electric bill paid, cell phones bill paid, car insurance paid ...except for the rent LOL ..

now.. this isn't to say my wife hasn't freaked out over this , but, every month for the last 2 months, the bills have been paid.
interesting.

it's about control, always has been always will be. 1984 wasn't to far off when they had to 'sign-in' to the machine every day or whatever it was. hmmm...perhaps in order to be able to conduct business, you'll have to sign in on the WWW, or .. your IP will be blocked.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

What's so different about a barcode from say a google account number/paypal account number or mobile phone number. A barcode merely puts those numbers into a representation using lines. You already have numbers in which they can identify you with.

I agree with the OP, if it really is a prophecy then it is here, and I have no doubt that soon enough you won't be able to make 'cash' purchases....hasn't it already happened in somewhere in Amerika..where people can't purchase second hand goods with cash?

And to be honest, Google has been making some scary corporate purchases lately.

edit on 27-12-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

dlbott

You start off correctly, referring to Greek and Hebrew. But you have to remember that Revelations is not meant to stand on its own but used with the rest of the bible and other texts such as the book of Enoch. Then you learn it is a permanent mark and that the other side will also be marked, anointed.

You will be able to tell who is who.

There is a a very good youtube channel where the guy is discussing this very subject right now. Some will say he is a quack but if you are interested in this subject go and check it out. It can bring some of this subject together for you.

Check bpearthwatch channel on YouTube. Uses other books to tie in some of this which is what you must do to understand it.

Listen, don't kid yourself. It may start all innocent but if you think Satan cares that people will be up in arms about this when implemented, he does not. Quite the opposite, he will be using the NSA machine and the Internet to find everyone who is against it. Lol he doesn't care, he wants you to be up in arms.

First things first, in order for this to work there must be one world wide currency period. When you see that move you should be worried about which side you are on.

Next and last, folks the temple in Jerusalem must be rebuilt before the antichrist can lay claim. If you see the dome come down and the temple being rebuilt the end is near. FYI, they already have plans to rebuild and have prefab pieces to do it. It could go up in less than a week.

Chew on that for bit....

Nice thread, think you are off a bit but nice to see folks talking about something serious for change.

The Bot

You are correct, Revelation must be read in context, which is the rest of the bible. The information in the Book of Enoch is correct in relation to the bible.

There is one key to know to start unlocking Revelation and other difficult bible passages. That info is that all material things are contained in the sea of glass before the throne. Follow what happens to it, and you can decode what happens here.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666. - The Book of Revelation 13: 16-18

You don't have the wisdom called for: www is not a number of a man.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

ah where to begin...

tefellin
"The Jewish Teffilin, which the mark of the Beast is a mockery of"

from wiki

"The Torah commands that they should be worn to serve as a "sign" and "remembrance" that God brought the children of Israel out of Egypt"

Now lets bear in miind that there are countless authorities that have traced the current race of "jews" as having migrated from the Caucasus and not as is commonly held indegent to Palestine.

Lets also consider that a few great threads on ATS recently point to a damning conclusion that Yahweh is not humanities friend but none other than the deimurge.

Lets also consider that from the 40's or 50's social security uses a unique identifier as does the "tax file number"

Lets also consider that even from the time of Herod they were carrying out a "Census"

Lets also look at a thread on ATS called All Roads Lead To Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Imagine the internet in the hands of the AntiChrist"

Now imagine that at the temptation in Eden the serpent as trying to warn mankind that JHWH
was actually telling man that he is a test tube slave and to reach out to the tree of knowledge . Jhwh
punishes the non conscious "adama" by withholding the tree of life from them.

How will this play out? Maybe after a financial crash people are renumbered/rations handed out. Rations specifically numbered to them with nano terminator poisons , thus proving a solution to the 500 million population as alluded to in Georgia Guidestones.

How about the Protocols of ZIon?

Why would this be anything new?

you state "And now imagine the Internet in the hands of "the Antichrist" "

See for the antichrist to be such a powerful symbol, the "church" and christianity would likewise still have to hold some relevance. In these days I would question the relevance of this.

What with the NSA and the way the bankers have been bailed out and the BIS and World Bank controlling much of what happens, I dont think the antichrist will blatanly use the internet.

I think they'll probably use something simpler like creating signs and wonders in the skies or feeding of the masses like in the NT. But this will probably be after a "clash of civilizations" and/or the rebuilding of the temple in israel

I get what you're saying

"Furthermore, information does not equal intelligence or the ability to do stuff with all that information." , the Tower of Babel comes to mind

I just dont see any good coming out of this. I truly think this is hell. Why else would the rebellious 200 nephilim be cast down to EARTH! by the Elohim.... Hello... we are in hell.

This is hell and the constant wars and negatitivty...summed up as the human condition, is what these Vampires feed off

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Thus, what would be the concern?

Because even the slightest possibility of it happening should be factored in to have a well rounded education and awareness of belief-systems and options. Your approach would have us deny and become blind to and dismissive of the beliefs of BILLIONS of people, which is both very arrogant and very ignorant. If you think there are no real cases and factual evidence of the supernatural within Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Christianity and that such movements had no positive impact on civilization, then its time to start getting an education.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

pheonix358

You'd probably be shocked and surprised at what you discover if you take off the blinders.

What many do not understand is that much of sciences is based on 'beliefs.'

While scientists will certainly bring their own bias into their research, the scientific method as such is not concerned with belief but solely with what is apparent, measurable, visible, factual.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
A general reply to this in regards to networking and demonic contracts - networking and the Internet are very similar in nature to a demonic contract, in that it promises unlimited knowledge, power and even love, but could take more than it gives if someone allows it.

But let's take love for an example. In my experience, internet dating sites don't work for me for finding love (and there are other girls that have been active on the site as many years as me and remained single) as well as some people think they do - it's because there are too many choices out there. It is too easy to get distracted looking for something "better" and when you find something better, they might leave you for something better -

I personally have a lot more luck meeting people organically and hanging out with them organically. Either people are going to adjust to the internet dating, or it will become a niche thing, either way there are some facets of it that are not in balance at the moment.

edit on 28amSat, 28 Dec 2013 02:30:56 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Skyfloating

pheonix358

You'd probably be shocked and surprised at what you discover if you take off the blinders.

What many do not understand is that much of sciences is based on 'beliefs.'

While scientists will certainly bring their own bias into their research, the scientific method as such is not concerned with belief but solely with what is apparent, measurable, visible, factual.

All religions are based on beliefs? I beg to differ. Some Eastern religions are quite patently based on facts. For example, Confucianism is based on advice for getting along with people. Taoism is a way of life - and a way of life for the sake of participating in the way cannot be a belief - more based on following The Way.

Judaism is based on tradition more than belief in many cases - they are very similar to Atheists in this manner, depending on the branch. They are more based on tradition bringing people together than believing in anything - in fact, most don't believe in the afterlife.

Then you have Buddhism, which has a lot of facets relating to meditation, lucid dreaming and the like - and things like meditation have been proven to improve moods and change brain wavelengths during empirical studies.

After Buddhism, you have occult practices, stuff like Aleister Crowley - and I have personally seen factual evidence of some of that being real, and not just a belief -

Your observation about belief is most accurately applied to Islam and especially accurate when applied to American commercialized Protestant religions - the latter are completely insane and based on nothing, in my opinion, but what the leaders wished.

Catholicism has been around for 2,000 years or so and has had an organized council, Bishops and priests and a Pope - they have The Vatican, including a library and a vault, hold many secrets and have worked with the likes of Nostradamus in the past who has had accurate prophecies (although more than likely using occult practices) -

Catholicism is, at the very least, complicated and they take verifying relics and miracles and exorcisms fairly seriously within the Church.

Then you have some New Age stuff that begins to look a bit dicey, as well.

And then there are the Mayans - who worshiped extra-dimensional entities using special formulas that they drank made from bark - and those same chemicals were empirically tested in a study by Dr. Rick Strassman in the 1990's and the same entities showed up. So you have the Mayans not basing their religion on belief, either.

So religions that are not based on belief:
1. Confucianism
2. Buddhism
3. Taoism
4. Some Jewish
5. Occult Practices ? (I'll go ahead and say this one is up in the air).
6. Mayans and Native Americans?

Although any of this could be a bit up in the air.

Now what about the following:
*Egyptians and the Pharaohs - they believed that the Pharaoh was, in fact, possessed by their God Ra I believe.
*Sumerian lore - very interesting stuff here regarding spirits and the like, I've only breached the subject

And are these based on belief?:
*Greek and Roman pantheons
*Nordic Pantheon

Some legends from Ancient Greece like Troy have turned out to be true.
edit on 28amSat, 28 Dec 2013 02:24:53 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 28amSat, 28 Dec 2013 02:25:34 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 28amSat, 28 Dec 2013 02:28:26 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It's a thought provoking idea.

However, Raise your right hand and repeat after me..
Do you think it would be acceptable to sneak it in, because I'm of the belief that one would have to take the mark knowingly & willingly [and know what it is they are accepting]. And I've already accepted the one and only God as my Savior.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I can't say, as I know so little. But.. people have held on to their Christian beliefs in the past, knowing that they would lose their heads for doing so. And some just pretended they didn't believe.

I suppose I shouldn't say any of this as I have no sources. They are out there but...it's a personal thing, something each individual would research or study on their own and according to their beliefs.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Context is important. The preceding verse-

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Unless I'm forced by some authority under penalty of death to worship something, I'm not going to worry about it. As far as I know, we aren't being forced to worship anything under penalty of death. Yet. Not even google.

If that day should come, I'm going to tell them they can kiss my ass, take my head, whatever. I just hope it's quick, and they don't do what was done to Tim Berg, which was basically a slow decapitation with a pocket knife. If they're gonna cut off my head, I hope they do it right, with at least a last fleeting sense of mercy and humanity(doubt it). Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have always thought that the three W's together look kind of like a snake glyph.

I guess if the mark of the beast will be required to buy or sell, then it would have to somehow include or involve the Internet. Can anyone deny that any future methods of buying or selling will obviously have to involve some form of Internet connection? It's not like we will go backwards. I imagine that technology will soon make it very easy for an average person to replicate paper currency flawlessly. A highly encrypted, perhaps biometric or dna encoded system will have to be implemented for security reasons. After all we would not want the economy to collapse would we? And how are we going to be able to make sure who's money is who's money? I mean that's the most important thing right? We can't share that would be rediculous...what are you a dirty commie?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Skyfloating

Because even the slightest possibility of it happening should be factored in to have a well rounded education and awareness of belief-systems and options. Your approach would have us deny and become blind to and dismissive of the beliefs of BILLIONS of people, which is both very arrogant and very ignorant. If you think there are no real cases and factual evidence of the supernatural within Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Christianity and that such movements had no positive impact on civilization, then its time to start getting an education.

We should then expect an equal helping of examination of other doom Prophecies with as much weight of implied impending doom as this Mark of the Beast thread, quite soon.

Perhaps a comprehensive non-Sitchin review and and accounting of relevant apocalyptic Sumerian/Babylonian/Akkadian literature and Prophecy with citation back to the primary source cuneiform clay tablets where we can then ensure proper translation and interpretation were applied by using such resources as the Cuneiform Digital Libarary Initiative in accompaniment with cuneiform dictionaries?

Perhaps, some predictions from the Vedic Culture like:

From the Sanskrit text the Linga Purana:

Some of these ancient texts actually predicted the conditions which now in exist the Twilight of the Kali Yuga. Remember, these are predictions! The ancients who bothered to write these prophecies down did so because they considered them to be abnormal, unheard-of, and outrageous.
Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves.
Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly.
They will cease to protect the people.
Base men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages.
There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.
Predatory animals will be more violent.
Fetuses will be killed in the wombs of their mothers.
People will prefer to choose false ideas.
No one will be able to trust anyone else.
People will be envious.
There will be many children born whose life expectancy is no more than 16 years.
People suffering from hunger and fear will take refuge in "underground shelters."
Young girls will do trade in their virginity.
The god of clouds will be inconsistent in the distribution of the rains.
Shopkeepers will run dishonest businesses.
There will be many beggars and unemployed people.
Everyone will use hard and vulgar language.
Men will devote themselves to earning money; the richest will hold power.
The state leaders will no longer protect the people but, through taxes, will appropriate all wealth.
Water will be lacking.
"Pre-cooked food will be readily available!"

or The End of the World as described in ... [Vishnu Purana 1.3.1-3], [Mahabharata 12.248.13-17], [Vishnu Purana 1.8.18-31], [Shiva Purana 5.1.48-50], [Vishnu Purana 1.7.24-40], [Linga Purana 1.4.39-40], [Shiva Purana 5.4.40-70]?

source

Certainly, yes, many ancient cultures have had substantial impact on the development of civilization.
Yet, this topic favors the Christian Market Share present and fashionable in current Western Civilization as opposed to putting such prophetic literature into proper context alongside several similar cultural belief systems that were no less significant or less important to the adherents than the fashionably popular Christian/Abrahamic mythology in current majority observation.

You mention BILLIONS of people?
Are the current living BILLIONS any less significant than the BILLIONS of people that observed and paid homage to the Egyptian faiths over the course of 3000 years?
That's 1000 years longer and 3000 years OLDER than anything dealing with any "Mark of the Beast".

Above I've given mention to the Vedic/Harappan civilization. What of their BILLIONS going back to 3300 BCE with traditions surviving and still in observation now with over 5000 years of the weight of History giving them precedent?
That's over 3000 years longer and older than any "Mark of the Beast" prophecy.

You mention POSITIVE impact on civilization, but, this thread implies a note of fear-mongering in implicating beneficial technologies such as the very medium we're using to communicate right now, as well as cell phones and emergent technologies like google Glass as "Mark of the Beast".

Explain the "POSITIVE" in that?

Further, the personal dig at 'education' isn't well received. I've offered no personal criticisms.
I've certainly criticised the topic and the superstitions on air here, but, I've offered no personal sleight.

Back to the topic; in context with all the other far more senior prophecies or prophetic traditions, though not as fashionable as Christianity, many of the mythologies such as those belonging to Sumer and Ancient Egypt being quite effectively 'dead' as far as serious stock in living observation of these goes, I advance that these are no more or less significant than any Christian "Mark of the Beast".

Thus, as far as significance goes, in not being dismissive of the BILLIONS of people that paid observation to these mythologies, over 6000 years of recorded civilization, even into the loss and near forgetting of entire civilizations, this "Mark of the Beast should be taken just as seriously as Anything dealing with Ra, Osiris, Isis, Enki, Marduk, Inanna, Indra, Krishna, Jove, Saturn, Pluto, Odin, Thor, The Great White Buffalo, the Golden Bull, The 9 Celestial Dragons of Creation, and every single other.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Perhaps a comprehensive non-Sitchin review and and accounting of relevant apocalyptic Sumerian/Babylonian/Akkadian literature and Prophecy with citation back to the primary source cuneiform clay

Yes, yes. Comparitive Mythology and Religion is a treasure chest of wisdom.

Perhaps, some predictions from the Vedic Culture like:

"Pre-cooked food will be readily available!"

That list of prophecies is really interesting. I thank you. Ive read some of the Vedas but have never seen that prediction. I am only peripherally interested in prophecy and prediction (this is my only thread on the subject).

Yet, this topic favors the Christian Market Share present and fashionable in current Western Civilization as opposed to putting such prophetic literature into proper context alongside several similar cultural belief systems that were no less significant or less important to the adherents than the fashionably popular Christian/Abrahamic mythology in current majority observation.

This thread focuses specifically on 666 and WWW. Thats the topical choice and focus of the thread.

I could have done a thread that includes all Religions, such as this old thread of mine:

The Lost and Hidden Connections between Religions

but I chose specific focus instead of broad focus here. Not all threads have to be inclusive of everything.

This thread says: "Look...someone predicted something sinister in regards to the letters WWW two thousand years ago. Isnt that interesting? If true, what could it mean?"

Ideas on Christian Exclusvism vs. Religious Inclusionism are for other threads. Here we examine questions of a possible downside of the Internet, a possible sinister agenda underlying the Google-NSA relationship, the consequences if the Internet should fall into the hands of a tyrant, the possibility of ancient prophecy containing a message and other such things.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Komodo

now.. this isn't to say my wife hasn't freaked out over this , but, every month for the last 2 months, the bills have been paid.
interesting.

So you keep the faith that you will be sustained, and you are sustained. And thus never become too dependent on the system.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Interesting post - but equally it could be the chips in passports / driving licences / National Insurance numbers [ or the equivalent] ?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

HelenConway
[
Interesting post - but equally it could be the chips in passports / driving licences / National Insurance numbers [ or the equivalent] ?

It would have to be something people hold in their hands often and kind of "worship" ("they worshipped his image") and also - in my view - connected to www/666.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join