It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusions of I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I remember seeing something in someone. They were going to turn out spotted instead of being pure without spot. It was something I saw in someone. It's hard to describe. I can't even remember why the spots were bad or what they were exactly but they were of some origin evil.

But I remember saying thinking to myself something like if I suffer the spots won't take hold and that person will have a huge advantage over evil and have forehand knowledge of evil as evil was already laid out and had made it's move. The person would be able to avoid evil easily. Evil had set it's foundation and it was in full view. The spots weren't going to take, they failed and he immediately was to have a fresh start. He would be able to deploy without fear and avoid any further spots seeing at every turn where the evil was if you describe it thus.

I reset the clock for this person if I suffered.

The spots gave give the appearance that they had taken and that the person was now spotted or so believed the spotter.

It was a full commitment of the spots only to be totally wiped and lose everything.

So I suffered much later in life, in real life. Hopefully the spots are gone now or one day for that person I don't even remember there name of what they looked like now it was 26 years ago.

Yeah I know how do you see spots in someone. I dunno. It was in my thoughts and eyesight.

Hehe spots.

Leeda

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Lay off the Christmas spirits.

Too much strong alcohol and spots appear before your eyes.

new topics

join