It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello- doesnt matter who I am but what I plan on presenting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hello I am an ex political activist which previously had experience in both sides of left and right politics on particular issues- I am coming on here to present a different perspective on what has been going on as not many people are aware of the present issues in terms of PSYOP's and present issues relating to it-

most people roll their eyes soon as they hear this word, and we hear the usual people screaming operation mockingbird or other issues similar to that- I can assure you with no doubt that there is something going on which is far more sinister that you would expect but the issue is that you the conspiracy theorist are the problem- not quite what you expected -

I intend on turning a subject on its head and presenting what used to be seen as conspiracy theory rather than what the forums have turned into and what the internet has become in terms of identification of subjects-

I currently source most of my intelligence from OSINT which currently I believe to be the most accurate form of data which is within reason and to which I can collect information and correlate data to present a different perspective on issues which are quite more logical than what we can find today-

from my experience on the subject of 'Wikileaks' I am going to say this once and once only in this introduction- do not listen to the man in the corner- ignore him.

I am going to be using my time to explain Russian espionage, active measures, and possible outcomes which will affect how you and I will live our lives- the times of politics and methods of warfare are changing with today's technology, especially with spying... but is spying really that bad? not really no, many people would think that the subject is invasive, but if a person merely saw that the majority of people have the same things in common which are the basics of human instinct or behavior would it be put against you? not really no-

I once previously was outraged at these methods of spying until I realised what the methods where actually deployed for it wasn't for what I expected- to which most of us are misled on the topic lets say by RT news, or Xinhua news, with the overtone of 'the evil americans are putting totalitarian measures on their people!"-- now isnt that the pot calling the kettle black?

For what its worth I am coming on here to attempt to undo the damage which was done to many people by a malicious program orchestrated by the Russian, and Chinese Government in an attempt to overthrow the Governments of the Western world, through methods which involve you and me as their primary target for utilization. Knowing and learning the methods which I will present in some of my posts will prevent that utilization and provide clarity on a range of subjects.

Such topics as- "was 9/11 an inside job?", "AIDS", "Vaccines", "George Soros and the Orange revolutionaries the method used to subvert and divide nations", "Russia China Iran and Wikileaks", "Truther media outlets and the connection to political think tanks with deep connections to the FSB", and many others.

Note that there are some subjcets I cannot provide too much information about and I will not be talking about the programs specifically with the involvement of Edward Snowden- this is of 'no concern', but what I will be talking about in my future posts is who exactly is this man.

I hope you have enjoyed my introduction, and I am aware that some of the things on here will have be attacked by the deranged army of trolls-

Hello Mr. Aquino if you are still on here a personal note- you were one of my favorite Authors, and I got many giggles reading your posts, your methods were obvious yet the fish kept eating the food. (for people reading this please read his posts carefully).

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blacksuitandtie

Get in line of those that proclaim to have an "in"...you are nothing special; sorry to be so harsh. Enjoy your time on ATS. Post, converse and argue. As for your "in", see John Titor. There are always people who proclaim they have the answer, the way or the enlightenment.

The truth is, a matter of fact, a matter of perspective. You have joined a long line of those who proclaimed they have that truth or insight.

On that note, I will be enjoying your posts. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

ownbestenemy

Get in line of those that proclaim to have an "in"...you are nothing special; sorry to be so harsh. Enjoy your time on ATS. Post, converse and argue. As for your "in", see John Titor. There are always people who proclaim they have the answer, the way or the enlightenment.

The truth is, a matter of fact, a matter of perspective. You have joined a long line of those who proclaimed they have that truth or insight.

On that note, I will be enjoying your posts. Enjoy.

as far as I have read on here no offense, this bunch is very confused.

truth is not a matter of perspective, there is omission of truth, lies, and the person person perceiving the information which can either empower them or make them a victim.
edit on 27-12-2013 by blacksuitandtie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Confused about what exactly?

There are great minds here, there are obscure and astute minds residing these forums. There are experts and would be experts. There are "disinformation" agents and there are just plain people expressing their natural Right to express themselves.

There have been time travelers, spies, evil doers and peacekeepers. There have been savants and sages, false gods and prophets. Your story is nothing new, but interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
HI i look forward to it...

i must ask though as i am always curious about such things (the religious forum is especially good for this) What makes your opinion on the outcome here correct, as in, will you be providing verifiable information showing for example the Chinese or Russian governments actively deciding to spread the Rumours and where they seeded said rumours?

or will you information be presented as opinion based on things you may or may not have heard\read?

i ask as sadly these days on ATS a lot of info seems to be brought to us in the form of opinion based on misunderstanding or lack of education on matters.

i hope this will be a refreshing change with a juicy conspiracy full of reputable and verifiable sources

Also welcome (although i feel this may be "welcome back")

P.S Wikileaks provides to much of "just enough information" for me to find it believable as a reputable source, no one would have that much access to so much non information that is both non invasive (in the grander scale) to the government yet allows enough to keep the masses happy that someone is fighting the power

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

GonzoSinister
HI i look forward to it...

i must ask though as i am always curious about such things (the religious forum is especially good for this) What makes your opinion on the outcome here correct, as in, will you be providing verifiable information showing for example the Chinese or Russian governments actively deciding to spread the Rumours and where they seeded said rumours?

or will you information be presented as opinion based on things you may or may not have heard\read?

i ask as sadly these days on ATS a lot of info seems to be brought to us in the form of opinion based on misunderstanding or lack of education on matters.

i hope this will be a refreshing change with a juicy conspiracy full of reputable and verifiable sources

Also welcome (although i feel this may be "welcome back")

P.S Wikileaks provides to much of "just enough information" for me to find it believable as a reputable source, no one would have that much access to so much non information that is both non invasive (in the grander scale) to the government yet allows enough to keep the masses happy that someone is fighting the power

Peace

I will be talking about specific issues in a logical and presentable sense with an in depth analysis also from by background and experience of coming toe to toe with wikileaks, from monitoring their methods, and having an insider in the group.

on the Subject of Wikileaks they have only released 1% of their information, and it has been edited, and information has been omitted deliberately. Wikileaks has a very strong relation with the Russian Government. Some of the information is believable but is the information being edited in order to change political opinion in a way which it would have you believe that Russia and China are 'the good guys?'

to not go off the topic I will be explaining who exactly is Wikileaks, and who runs it-

I will not be speaking on 'religion' or any other topic on the fringe, I am specifically here for analysis.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

ownbestenemy

Confused about what exactly?

There are great minds here, there are obscure and astute minds residing these forums. There are experts and would be experts. There are "disinformation" agents and there are just plain people expressing their natural Right to express themselves.

There have been time travelers, spies, evil doers and peacekeepers. There have been savants and sages, false gods and prophets. Your story is nothing new, but interesting.

I enjoy a good read of fiction too! but was never really good at writing it, I am not terribly concerned with the NSA being members on here, but I am concerned about foreign state sponsored trolls which come on here to play with your minds.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome.

I find it funny you condemn China and Russia, yet anyone who looks at the state of the world can see it is the West that appear to be on a crusade, attacking countries based on lies and instigating uprisings.

And for the normal "joe" who is just trying to get along in life....who is it making life harder for them, eroding their standards of living....China, Russia ? No I don't think so......I think that lays at the feet of the corrupt international elite who are carving the world up between themselves.

edit on 27-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I think you may have misunderstood what i was saying about the religious forums,

i was essentially pointing out that without verifiable links from reputable sources any information presented is no different from that of a "religious nut" telling people the "X" is the truth because their god said so\ they read it in their holy book....

When someone comes forward with some ground breaking information as you are essentially claiming to be doing, you would expect the information presented to be from verified sources? which it sounds like you will not be able to do? due to getting the info from "insiders" etc. what would be the difference from the information you will present to that of someone who is in the religious forum? should we just take your word for it?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

ken10
Hi, and welcome.

I find it funny you condemn China and Russia, yet anyone who looks at the state of the world can see it is the West that appear to be on a crusade, attacking countries based on lies and instigating uprisings.

And for the normal "joe" who is just trying to get along in life....who is it making life harder for them, eroding their standards of living....China, Russia ? No I don't think so......I think that lays at the feet of the corrupt international elite who are carving the world up between themselves.

edit on 27-12-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

How sure are you? that is the question!

the method of the change of perspective is quite an interesting one, what we can see here is that in one sense because the Allies remain silent of their actions it is observed and perceived that they are doing something wrong- not quite the correct answer but even though our enemy keeps crying it doesn't necessarily mean he is 'a victim' it merely means that we have hit him where it hurts and he wants us to stop hitting him, but soon as we do that he sneaks around the corner and hits us with a surprise.

An example here-

During the Asian Financial Crises, around 2000-2001, heightened tensions with a rising China had us faced in a possible confrontation, except China did not have the means to strike the US, not many people know that during the invasion of Afghanistan state sponsored rebels and islamic people from China's minority flooded into Afghanistan with weapons, training, and logistic support from the Chinese military which had placed itself on the border with Afghanistan--- Much the same with how we see the US, Turkey and Syria today, except no one actually questioned it.

The second part is putting the dots together about the two Chinese Generals who appeared on TV and smiled about the two planes hitting the towers on that morning. They did state that this was highly beneficial to China due to the Financial Asian Crises which would force their country to collapse, instead due to this action we are now in their position because of that morning.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ohhh come on Mr Suited and Booted!

What you are presenting here is just rehashed cold war syndrome that no longer exists.

The U.S and China are so financially linked now that they depend on each other. You know that!

Mr Putin is sitting high and dry with a smile on his face being an untouchable leader of a very large and powerful nation. They all take their seats at the U.N, vetoing everything, lol.

In this age we are dealing with a lot of propaganda that is floated around on the internet that is nothing more than malicious gossip.

The Rothschilds and Western Banking Institutions are the centre of most attacks. A lot of people just have a problem (like they always have) with Jews being in control of that.

Enemies of Israel, the U.S and Europe of course will maliciously attack our power structures in banking, commerce and politics. They'll use every scrap of ammo they can.

I don't think there are actually too many secrets left to trade and barter with, do you? What with all the monitoring and the fact that everything has to pass through certain wires and satellites these days.

Also, I wish you would actually tell us what you know instead of the drama of some introduction that says you will shake the very roots of our perception of what's really happening.

Vanity of vanities all is vanity says King Solomon. There is nothing new under the Sun.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi and welcome, you come across as a well educated person that is very clear and concise. What you will be presenting remains to be seen but I will look out for your posts as this subject matter interests me.
There are alot of charlatans around here especially in the intro forum but I believe everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt else we may miss valuable and important information, please ignore the negative people and star chases and enjoy you time here.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hi & welcome to ATS.

I look forward to seeing what you have to present.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

" deranged army of troll's" that purity much set's the tone for anyone who disagrees with you.

Not sure why the " please notice me " types that introduce them self's as all knowing make these hateful statements.

You must know what it does to your credibility.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow. Some introduction. I guess you told us all...Why'd you even join us? We welcome you anyhow!
MS

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If what you say is true, then the cold war never ended, it just switched tactics?......and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Question #1 of 327, how did the attacks on the WTC towers effectively bring the west to the level of an almost collapsed economy and take the crumbling economy and change it's direction? It did some "damage" but reverse course on both sides? how did that happen? remaining questions to follow...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome, for sure.....but if you're calling "fish," then you're probably just the same old acorn in a different looking shell....because that's been the game for a very long time, and anyone throwing about those labels is likely just playing it from a different angle. Interested to see what you've got, however....and, of course, this bunch will enjoy you just for labelling someone the fish.
Tetra50

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Welcome, as a member who mostly just enjoys reading the posts here, I'm looking forward to your insights on world affairs. But beware, there are some very bright people here who won't stand for drivel and foolish propaganda just so you can watch your head grow. Looking forward to what you haveto offer....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join