It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disregarding EGO, let me show you how you are a GOD.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

iRoyalty
reply to post by undo

Sounds like you need to get them under control, I have had lucid dreams but the force of will to actually bend it to my will was extreme. Lucid dreaming is meant to get harder with age, so perhaps you are easily getting into a lucid state because of familiarity but your level of control is diminishing.

Try some meditation, strengthening your mind should solve it at best and do nothing at worst. The Buddha also told a story of how we should implement concentration, he compared it to the string of a lute, pulled too tight and it will not sound, too loose and it will not sound, tune it just right and you can create a masterpiece, perhaps you are putting too much effort into controlling them? It should be a smooth level of control, no doubts. In dreams if you think something bad is going to happen, it will, because you thought of it.

yeah i flat out refuse scary. scary doesn't come near me. there are conditions - i don't do pain or fear or extreme pleasure, as i find such conditions to be infantile when in a state where life can be above your current existence. so instead i get - frustrating, depressing and aggravating dreams

oh the 2 guys dream where they were questioing and testing me every night, that was a doozy. it started off simple with spatial awareness type tests with simple elementary geometric shapes fit into correct shaped holes. then, the tests got harder and more and more specific as if they were trying to fish something out of my head that they thought was there but it wasn't. completely frustrating.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Refuse what? Meditation? Your loss if you don't, there's nothing scary about it, it's just thinking in it's purest form. If that's what scares you then perhaps that's where you should start exploring your problems, in your ability to open your mind to yourself.

Remember those men trying to get something for you, well they are you, so you are trying to get something from yourself. Don't play along next time, look at it from a different perspective. Don't think "what are these examiners trying to get from me?" think more of "What am I trying to tell myself?"
edit on 27-12-2013 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

repeating dreams maybe are the same neurons over and over again or maybe new recordings of previous dreams i don't know but why an area of the brain is being redone over and over again? maybe there is a lill problem with that area and its being corrected, the brain is hugely unknown 60 years ago the best way to correct a mental problem was to remove a piece of the brain, now we know more but our knowledge is tiny at best this year alone it was discovered that the processing power of a single neuron is hundreds of times higher of what previously thought.

When you dream you are not really thinking the way you do awake, you cannot control it, if someone here thinks its in control just try to make a simple math operation or dial a phone number next time you are god of your domain instead of flying around and you may realize that you re not in control because that part of the brain in control is not even on.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

iRoyalty
reply to post by undo

Refuse what? Meditation? Your loss if you don't, there's nothing scary about it, it's just thinking in it's purest form. If that's what scares you then perhaps that's where you should start exploring your problems, in your ability to open your mind to yourself.

Remember those men trying to get something for you, well they are you, so you are trying to get something from yourself. Don't play along next time, look at it from a different perspective. Don't think "what are these examiners trying to get from me?" think more of "What am I trying to tell myself?"

oh i refuse to dream about pain, fear or extreme pleasure. if a dream of that nature starts, i shut it down because i don't find those emotions to be useful as i've had much pain, plenty of fear, and a great 30+ year marriage. for a dream to be significant, it must vary in some way from every day life or the familar. and if i can shut those dreams down, you would think i could control the repetitious dreams as well. i can, but only barely. yeah it must be old age. i was also in a coma for several days and had significant brain trauma so maybe it's just working with an injured product.

link   

Indigent
reply to post by undo

repeating dreams maybe are the same neurons over and over again or maybe new recordings of previous dreams i don't know but why an area of the brain is being redone over and over again? maybe there is a lill problem with that area and its being corrected, the brain is hugely unknown 60 years ago the best way to correct a mental problem was to remove a piece of the brain, now we know more but our knowledge is tiny at best this year alone it was discovered that the processing power of a single neuron is hundreds of times higher of what previously thought.

When you dream you are not really thinking the way you do awake, you cannot control it, if someone here thinks its in control just try to make a simple math operation or dial a phone number next time you are god of your domain instead of flying around and you may realize that you re not in control because that part of the brain in control is not even on.

I believe we actually know more about space than we do our brains, they are mysterious. I think the reason you can not do math or dial a phone number is because you are no longer present in your brain, you are elsewhere (I can not find the study to verify this but I 100% saw it once). They fired some kind of electrical impulses into the brain when concious and got a response, when asleep it was like knocking at the door of an empty home.

That does not make your experience any less real, as I said in an earlier post, one of chemicals that I believe propels your conciousness out of your body from what I have read about it (Dimethyltryptamine), is only released into your brain (through your "third eye" or pineal) when you sleep, are born and when you die. I think sleep has a very important and real meaning, it should never be taken lightly. The start of one of my family members mental disorders started with insomnia.

link   

Indigent
reply to post by undo

yeah something is up, that's for sure. the math test sounds like a good idea

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

undo

iRoyalty
reply to post by undo

oh i refuse to dream about pain, fear or extreme pleasure. if a dream of that nature starts, i shut it down because i don't find those emotions to be useful as i've had much pain, plenty of fear, and a great 30+ year marriage. for a dream to be significant, it must vary in some way from every day life or the familar. and if i can shut those dreams down, you would think i could control the repetitious dreams as well. i can, but only barely. yeah it must be old age. i was also in a coma for several days and had significant brain trauma so maybe it's just working with an injured product.

Perhaps it was the coma, but perhaps not. I would not give up trying to find the meaning. Think outside the box next time, if you are struggling, step back, look at it differently and approach it differently.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Is this lucid dreaming or ... a Self created reality?

The experiment where an amoeba consistently finds the shortest way through a maze to a food source like the double slit experiment of quantum physics poses more questions than it answers if it answers any at all (perspective). From my experiences on different levels of consciousness starting on an atomic all the way up to universal and beyond I can tell you that everything possesses MIND and WILL. From an amoeba finding its way around a peatree dish to a star and any and all matter it all has a purpose driven desire and experiences the world around using whatever senses nature has endowed upon it while always seeking harmony and homeostasis.

Everything is relative, nothing in this universe exists in and of itself. The conscious desire of God was to have split his consciousness due to feeling lonely(notice ONE). On the highest plane of "existence" there is Christ consciousness which is observed as a sphere of pure white light and orbiting around it similarly to Saturn's rings are SHARDS (Like broken Glass) of pure energy light particles glowing and pulsing radiant energy same as the sphere. After transcending this plane there becomes nothing, one is all alone and in fact one doesn't even seem to exist as if there isn't even ONE. There is a deadness, a quiet like nothing you could imagine. Then, one's mental visions return suddenly, and reappear from nothing like a hologram in dead space and you then realize all of the universe is your projection, that everything that has ever happened to you that you willed it, asked for it, wanted it. That you create what you want to dream, that pain and sadness, joy and ecstasy keep you entertained. That you are eternal, infinite all knowing. And it feels amazing, you can move a star at will; make it zig zag blink at you whatever, change the colors of the street lights, set off every car alarm in the neighborhood with your mind, anything and its a pure state of joy and love. And it feels sad. Sad to know what you are, that you are alone, that this is just an illusion. And that you always will be.. forever and ever and there is no one to save you, no one can kill you and no one else is there to hear you. All there is, is you.

On the spirtual or mental plane( My ego is still young 23) I encountered an entity that many would call Satan. He was a sharp looking black man with a nice fade and short curly hair in a shimmering black old school gangster business suit a in a huge hall with a checker patterned black and white floor. He showed me my various existences in other worlds/universes. I had a feeling like I known him forever. A lot of this was filled with tragedy, close calls, and very emotionally strong experiences. He showed me all the riches I ever could dream of some of the most amazingly cool and beautiful things that far transcend all the riches of this world. We came at last to some golden gates. Everything in these scenes was more fiery, more intense and brighter than anything of this world. His eyes burned red with fire but i was not afraid of him at all. But at these gates which were to me the gates of heaven and I could see paradise within (which was empty fyi there wasn't anyone there) he said "WE HAD A DEAL." Then my visions instantly changed to scary things. Rag dolls that oozed black blood and primitive weapons like axes and dark lines crawling through my vision. I stopped wanting to see it and it went away and that is when I saw the Ginormous sphere of pulsing white light.

Interestingly enough when the devil was showing me visions I saw Chris brown as a half red REPTILIAN demon like entity (it was like i could see beneath his skin) as well as a few other actors that aren't famous enough for me to know their names. I also recall seeing a futuristic planet with huge skyscrapers like new york except they looked metallic and were different colors like blue and red and shaped kind of like space rockets. On this planet they had different alphabetical symbols on their ipad like devices but so much better, transforming flying cars that looked like the batmobile from the new movies, and tv screens that had nothing solid to them and seemed to hover in the air and unlike projection screens the picture didnt reflect off the wall. The image just stood by itself in thin air razor thin like you could walk around it or through it. The picture clarity of the movies was suuuuperb the sound was penetrating deep inside you like you were there when they filmed transformers.

And I saw the future developing through the many stages of cycles and each cycle spinning off another cycle from itself like an exponentially growing quadratic equation in patterns and revolutions however as different parallel universes. I saw evolution and technology continually advancing like this until everything reached an apex and at this point saw a golden flash appear off the apex of the cycle in my mind and then it was time for the cycle to finish its circular revolution and RETURN to where it all BEGAN. I saw where my location was in this cycle and it was near maybe about 15-20 degrees from the peak or apex of the cycle where the golden flash had occurred.

I also encountered another entity that looked kind of like a NORDIC HE MAN Super saiyan with bluish aura

Words, symbols, gender, masons, history, biology and the bible all came into clear focus.
I saw myself as a father disciplining a teenage son and giving advice (which is what im used to getting instead lol)
A troublemaker in some futuristic police state being desperately asked why I did something by a detective type who knew me personally. They had a room full of cameras video taping everything in the city and I had led police on a wild chase that ended up revealing a sick truth that they were actually leeches to society or something like that
A Paul Walker looking guy in a badass whip looking at myself on a sunny day along a strip with palm trees in the side view mirror smirking
and more

There was a background feeling that the older generations of people (or whatever race there's more than humans but they are similar) hold on to controlling things (like politics or businesses) for too long and in extreme fear of change instead of allowing succeeding generations to take over as if they're too scared to let that happen and it creates serious problems and unnecessary misery.

On different planes there are different forces. Duality is HUGE on this one like the serpent eating itself -vs +
I also noticed things become more complex/advanced to satisfy the desire for change, but also require more energy to sustain, and reminiscing being a simpler organism with simple desires is less intense and relaxing.
I can sometimes read people like a red blood cell recognizes a white blood cells function in the body and understand everything in their nature as it relates to their organic function

Most profound was my experience that I could be any creature, organism or the like at any point in time of the cyclic universe whenever i wanted like I could just hop out of this meat suit but was happy right where I was at

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MOSTwanted

Well, that was certainly well fleshed out. I agree for the most part but as you say it's all relative. Which means that even the term relative has a relative meaning.

You are young so the fact you have this much perspective is great. But try not to get caught up in absolutes. In an evolving universe of change the only absolute IS change.

Oh and to answer your question lucid dreaming IS a self created reality, just like the waking life is.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

ya I agree that change is absolute. I almost feel like every incarnation is different as a result of our past experiences, but somehow doesnt make sense if we're eternal cuz that would mean we already did everything in every possible dimension and way but this doesn't seem to be the case. I've seen futuristic stuff, but I still don't have a clue what tomorrow will bring, it is definitely a good random game life is. At least I don't feel like a tape recorder just playing in circles

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

ya I agree that change is absolute. I almost feel like every incarnation is different as a result of our past experiences, but somehow doesnt make sense if we're eternal cuz that would mean we already did everything in every possible dimension and way but this doesn't seem to be the case. I've seen futuristic stuff, but I still don't have a clue what tomorrow will bring, it is definitely a good random game life is. At least I don't feel like a tape recorder just playing in circles

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
After my seven year old had a few nightmares I felt bad and decided to impower her with the knowledge that this was her world. Even the simple act discussing the subject will help you to become aware while dreaming.

I'll tell you the dream my kid had two days ago.

She was in a building that had a jungle inside also People and animals. There was a wild girl around the same age as my daughter. The girls hair was matted and she covered in dirt, wearing tiger fur.
The wild girl was attacking and killing people and animals. One man tried to stop her with a knife and she bit the blade in half lol.
My daughter met up with a tiger who she said was friendly. The wild girl wanted badly to get to the tiger.
My kid takes the tiger to a room and leaves it because she knows the wild girl will soon come after it. When the wild girl is in the room she slams and locks the door effectively trapping her.
The girl ate the tiger.

I asked her how she felt about the dream and her response was she felt really sad about the tiger but she had no other choice.

It kinda made me proud that she was able to become the victor instead of the victim.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I have no real comment on your wonderful OP, so I wonder if you'll accept a story instead? One of the first times I can recall having a dream of this nature, it was one of those 'being chased' dreams. At the time, I had recently been introduced to D&D. I was in my best friend's apartment, in his living room. I was facing away from the front door, and I got two distinct impressions. Firstly, I knew that this dream did not originate from me. It belonged to something else. Yet, I was still in 'dream mode' at this point. The second and more intense impression was that I was in danger... I immediately went into survival mode, and anyone that's been there in real life knows exactly what that feels like. I knew instinctively that if I hesitated long enough to look behind me, at whatever it was, that it would get me. Whatever that lead to, I dunno. I just knew that I didn't want to find out.

My first reaction was movement, I ran away. I blazed into my friend's room, to find it empty. I stood just inside the doorway, knowing that I had precious few seconds to decide what to do. I panicked. The room was empty, there was nothing I could use to defend myself. It was right then that it clicked in my brain, like flipping a switch, I knew it was a dream. I took control, from whatever it was. I slammed the door closed, and locked it. Backing into the corner just behind the door, I did something novel. I cast a spell. Just like my D&D character. I turned myself invisible! Feeling safe-er... All I could do at that point was wait. I knew that it would get in. This was it's creation after all. I couldn't stop it... but I could deflect it. It burst the door without breaking it. There was a bit of a light, from the hall. Then it came in, and I saw it.

The thing looked like a vaguely man-shaped cloud of particulate matter. The thing was at once, both smokey shadow, and dusty sand. It had hollows for eyes, and no mouth or nose to speak of. It was hunched, like some kind of predatory thing, with claws instead of fingers. Then it looked right at me. I flinched, but it did nothing. It looked away. Thank God it looked away. Just like that, the threat was gone, and I was released. I awoke 'moments' later, horrified, and bewildered. Had a tough time getting any sleep after that.

I have since had other lucid dreams, wonderful, mostly. I have even developed the ability to turn nightmares around, turn them 'off,' or at the very least adequately defend myself. I love my dreams, and sometimes hate them. Sometimes they haunt you, and taunt you. Sometimes they thrill you, and try to kill you. Dreams are wicked cool. Sweet dreams my friend, and God bless.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcadia

Well I must say you should be proud to have such a quick thinking daughter, sounds like she has excellent dream control and i'm guessing she isnt that old??

reply to post by Chronogoblin

Very cool story and thank you for sharing, the main reason I made this thread was for people who did lucid dream but didnt understand their true gift. We are a small minority withing a small minority and we need to recognize the gift we have been given or the skill we have learned. Im lucky that I had it as a kid but I know people that have trained to be able to do what some of us can do naturally. I admire them because here are adults who not ever having experienced a phenomena discovered it through pure willpower and determination which are INVALUABLE tools in the dream word.

Dreams are the bees knees in my opinion and the wellspring for all inspiration. Keep dreaming.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Controlling your dreams does not make you a god in any way, shape or form. The only "control" you have is of your own mind.

Come back down out of the clouds Zues and wonder around with us lowly mortals.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

wdkirk
Controlling your dreams does not make you a god in any way, shape or form. The only "control" you have is of your own mind.

Come back down out of the clouds Zues and wonder around with us lowly mortals.

You either didnt read the OP or dont understand what was written.

I wont bother going over it again but go read it again if you actually care or did you just come here with the mentality that you were a lowly mortal and wanting me to prove you right?

Incidental, if you create a reality where you control everything and everyone and the reality you create is infinite what does that make you in relation to that reality if not its GOD and creator.

If you want to look at a brick wall for 8 hours thats your choice all im here to tell you is that if you want a window to look out of all you have to do is turn around. Choice is yours.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

It's nice to dream and all, but, that's why there's so many people that self medicate with recreational chemicals.

Eventually you're going to have to deal with reality.
Sure, it's nice to dream and all, but, to make life worthwhile is to attach value to waking reality, take charge of that, be successful, live healthy, independent, and well.

Dreaming one's life away, no matter how 'special' one knows how to dream is just an escape mechanism.

People self medicate for many reasons:

A. To escape emotional/mental hell/agony.
B. Because they're bored.
C. Because it's fun.

Yes, it's nice to dream... you're currently in a dream and have been for a very long time. You say "to make life worth while", do you know why you're here? I think evolutionary advancement would make life worthwhile, not "success" and "independence".

There is no escape.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks, she is seven and full of surprises. A little goes along way. Don't just tell your children it's not real and you're ok now. Tell them they can learn to control their own creation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join