It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

Sky divers at night.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

something always goes wrong with these

ok what do you do when there are three equal signs and copying after any of them does nothing?

check the concave object at the you tube page. I get nothing for people visiting because I no longer control the page had problems with my password a long time ago and never resolved it but feel free to make an intelligent guess what that thing is. let me try one more thing

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-12-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is that a smiley face!?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

There's no need to guess what it is. It's very clearly a bundle of balloons. The video is even clear enough to almost see each individual balloon in the bundle, and that there are different colors of balloons in the bundle.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I understand how CGI software works since I work with it and have taken college courses on it. I suppose I would rather use my skills making art and being paid to do something creative than trying to make bank off the gullible. Call it a moral prerogative if you will.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

BA-LOONS...
2nd

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The problem with all quality UFO videos is that every time one comes along, all the skeptics immediately scream "CGI!"

We will never have definitive video proof of UFOs because CGI is so convincing, and any video that's not clear is dismissed as a hoax. We are victims of our own technology.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Some people claimed the Mexican airforce video was just oil riggs however if you look at the below video at around minute 3:00 it shows tone of the UFOs turn direction and move at an incredible speed all of a sudden. That in itself can not be an oil rigg.

Also the pilots when they were interviewed said they were at some point sorounded by the ufos and also recorded the sudden incredible change of speed of the ufos. So the oil riggs explanation does not really work well for all these reasons. Pay close attention around minute 3:00, the light changes direction very fast a few times.

edit on 27-12-2013 by Aluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Aluxe
Some people claimed the Mexican airforce video was just oil riggs however

There can't be a "however". The images and analysis are irrefutable. In case you missed it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Not a single video convinces me sorry. What will convince me is a spaceship landing outside and me cowering and pissing my pants.. Videos are all to blurry or too good (CGI)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Can you explain then how come the ufo makes a sudden turn at minute 3:00 in the video I posted? Which is something the pilots also mentioned in the interview. They said the radar recorded DRASTIC changes of the UFOs in direction and speed. So please explain how can that be oil riggs? or did the analysis you you mention miss this little detail? also it seems quite absurd that the pilots would not know about these oil riggs if they patrol the area routinely. right?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
not sure if this posted, i searched the first few pages but there were too many. Not too big on the whole UFO scene, but the best thing I have ever seen on it is Billy Meier. A great documentary can be found here:

The Silent Revolution of Truth

Very crazy stuff, definitely check it out. By far the most proof and best case for the argument that aliens have contacted us.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OK,.. I posted this before without a direct link...this video is so old, many may not remember it...

This was supposedly smuggled out by a private contractor that controls video monitors set up all around the Nellis Test Grounds...
If you take the time to watch the video you will see an object being tracked by these remotely controlled cameras being "joysticked" by some guy in a building who knows how far away,..

anyway, as they track the object you can hear the cross-chatter wondering what it is and as they follow it, it moves right up in between the camera and the sun, as if to hide itself,... then after that it moves higher and starts blasting out a light source to cover its shape... this is an amazing video ...remember, the video controller has only a basic joystick control of the video camera...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Arbitrageur
.. It's an idea worth thinking about though.

JimOberg
It would save newbies, whom we always need and welcome, a lot of time and some embarrassment, but I'm still baffled on how to implement a 'Wiki-UFO' kind of summary of opposing views for big cases. Let's keep pondering ponderously.

Agreed. We really do need some type of resource to give oppossing rational views and explanations, weed-out tall tales from the facts, and show the known hoaxes.

As far as this message board goes, it would need to be a direct link to each individual case with those opposing views. That way, once a thread is started, a link could be posted to that particular case.

An overall "Wiki-UFO" type of website wouldn't be a bad idea either.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

We could call it something conspiracy related, like... TinWiki.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My favourite UFO case has to be the Black Knight Satellite.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It has to be the UFO in LA in 1942. At least no one will say it is a hoax since it was reported by media at that time and the battle with UFO last for hours.

ts1.mm.bing.net...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

_BoneZ_

DeadSeraph
Which makes me wonder why some people feel the need to hoax videos/pictures in the first place. From a psychological point, it seems alien to me. I don't understand the motivation behind it at all.

Some people do it for attention. A lot of people right now try to do it for income on YouTube. If you can get a decent-looking fake advertised on several UFO sites, it spreads around. The more YouTube video hits you get, the more money you can make from ad revenue.

Sites like YouTube don't care if a video is fake or not. All they care about is the traffic for ad revenue. That is caused a massive jump in fake hoax videos being produced. It's a sad reality in this day and age of UFO research.

But, once you know how standard CGI software works, you can (most of the time) spot the fakes. There are almost always tell-tale signs that the "UFO" is CGI instead of a real object on a string, for instance.

Your replies have been spot on IMO and thanks for the info; especially since I tend to agree with you. IMO the best video that was recorded (and was never seen by us pedestrians) was narrated by Gordon Cooper about an unknown object that landed while he was range officer and was filmed by the film crew that was on hand.. Everything was taken after the debrief to never be seen again. Also his experience when flying F-86 Saber Jets was interesting to me RIP Gordo .... I have over 25,000 hours and 45 years flying all over the world and I have never seen something I could not identify; and I actually looked outside .... SR-71 was amazing and even the U-2 on take-off impressed me the first time I saw one....

I have never been abducted (makes you feel like a reject or something, no?) and I do not even believe in ghost because I have never confronted one... However...(isn't there always one in the wood pile) if just one report or one video is true then we are not alone; which I can not see how we could be with what little we already know about the universe. Relativity and no FTLS certainly gives those who say impossible some ammo for the subject but maybe all the facts for both are not in as of yet? .. Call it faith because that is all I have to go on other than some stories from people I respect.

I do know the CIA/NSA was more than happy that people believed in UFOs because it was a great cover for some of our spy aircraft and test beds. Now with more and more countries opening their files on the subject there are some interesting reports. The F-16 chase of the triangle in Belgium and the Iranian F-4 that gave chase only to have all his flight instruments and target systems go dead is another one that makes you wonder.. So like I said it only takes one to be true and then the whole game has changed; unfortunately it appears to be a sandbox game we are not allowed to play in.. We can't even find the box!

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join