It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am late to the party, but since no one included the Hessdalen Lights. Let me be the first.
(check at 1min 30sec)

Other posters have already mentioned the 1993 Nellis S-30 footage.

Best I could figure is some sort of balloon cluster, but the computed speeds suggest otherwise (ground speed 189 knots, average airspeed 200 knots).

Odd case.
edit on 2014-7-8 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtraeme
Other posters have already mentioned the 1993 Nellis S-30 footage.

Best I could figure is some sort of balloon cluster, but the computed speeds suggest otherwise (ground speed 189 knots, average airspeed 200 knots).
Odd case.

I've always liked this case, however, like pretty much all UFO cases, nothing ever became of it. Nobody has come forward after all this time to claim responsibility or explain what it was. Its provenance is completely unknown.

It would be nice if somebody with more skill and ambition than myself could make a good stabilization of it.

edit on 8-7-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Here you go. =) Courtesy of David Rudiak.

I seem to recall there was an interview with the people involved at the news studio that had received the tape. In the interview they made it sound like they had put some legwork in to finding out who had released the information, but came up empty handed. I'll dig around and see if I can find the video.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There is another video that goes into more detail, but I can't find it. Here is a brief segment I re-uploaded from Unexplained Mysteries.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtraeme
Here you go. =) Courtesy of David Rudiak.

I've seen that, and it's pretty good, but I would like to see one made of all the available frames. It's hard to get a good idea of the shape of the thing. I keep thinking that it's a multi-lobed balloon with a kind of electrostatic (?) drive and navigation system. Perhaps a test platform possibly for the larger fast dirigibles the Air Force was experimenting with later.

P.S. -- Or "aliens," I guess. Whatever.

edit on 8-7-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The black and white footage really leaves a lot to the imagination. For all we know the black lobe is actually a colored beacon strobing on and off. What I cant figure out, though, is if the thing is actually intelligently guided (possibly a drone?). Why does it keep rotating all over the place?
(Quick After Effects stabilization after 0:58 seconds)

There is a 3D animation David Rudiak put together that tracks the objects orientation by calculating where the black lobe is in reference to the other features. Assuming that the object has some form of on-board propulsion and isn't just blowing along with the wind. The rotation makes no sense because it would be changing direction constantly. Yet, despite the pitch/roll/yaw movements along its central axis, the object seems to consistently get closer and closer to the camera.
edit on 2014-7-9 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

(post by itchybrother removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: itchybrother

If you want a free code to watch it, go to the site and email me,open for 24 hours.

I have gone there once or twice now.

No thanks, my paranoid mind brings up too many questions,

If you cant post it here or link to a free site where I don't need some code or to pay to watch it might ease my paranoid mind.

Its quite a claim, mother-ship that is.

The photos don't do the claim any justice and could be explained away as something terrestrial quite easily.
edit on 16-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Dont bother its the worst piece of ufo footage ive ever had the displeasure to see.
I didnt pay for it thank god.
It looks like a couple of reflected lights in a car wind0w. i cant believe he's trying to make money off it, its total crap.
edit on 16/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Dont bother its the worst piece of ufo footage ive ever had the displeasure to see.
It looks like a couple of reflected lights in a car wind0w. i cant believe he's trying to make money off it, its total crap.

Cost is to pay for running of site!
You want me to put it on FUTube, like every penny a dozen, moron sheep?
OK, it's now free for everyone to see, just go to the site,watch video link!
Sorry, the car headlights reason, one of my first reactions to it, does not add up.

ufo-mothership-birth.info...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Here's a few that I'm shore would impress someone like you.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

That video is pretty neat and amazing!

This is a great video I found that you should definitely check out and for me the best piece of UFO sighting www.ufosight.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
for me the winner by a mile is the nellis s-30 footage

i've seen the footage before but david rudiak's analysis has made me look at it again - given where it was taken and the equipment used i'm surprised there isn't more interest in it:

an aircraft with very impressive flight capability (given the analysis is sound),

highly unusual visual characteristics and no obvious flight, control or propulsion mechanisms,

recorded at one of the most sensitive sites on earth, with one of the most advanced camera/radar systems in existence.

i think the problem is it looks very unimpressive because it lacks visual context - just a jumping camera tracking an indistinct object slowly getting larger - but with context provided by the flight path analysis it becomes a bit more interesting

for me it's either the best fake i've seen or it's a genuine unknown - but why make such a boring fake that gets largely ignored for 20 years, given the resources the perpetrators presumably had at their disposal?
edit on 5-9-2014 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...a reply to: roncoallstar
A Long Beach, CA Police Dept. helicopter video taped this UFO using their FLIR cam (forward looking infrared) while chasing it over the city and the Pacific Ocean on Christmas 2004. For the first half of the video, the craft seems to be releasing an unknown substance that resembles molten metal. At around 2:00 it starts a horizontal spin in flight while accelerating away from the helicopter. Finally flying out of site at what looks like a very high rate of speed near the end. It's not the best UFO video I've seen, but it's pretty good IMHO.

edit on 9/10/2014 by mrscary3721 because: Video error.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrscary3721
www.youtube.com...a reply to: roncoallstar
A Long Beach, CA Police Dept. helicopter video taped this UFO using their FLIR cam (forward looking infrared) while chasing it over the city and the Pacific Ocean on Christmas 2004. For the first half of the video, the craft seems to be releasing an unknown substance that resembles molten metal. At around 2:00 it starts a horizontal spin in flight while accelerating away from the helicopter. Finally flying out of site at what looks like a very high rate of speed near the end. It's not the best UFO video I've seen, but it's pretty good IMHO.

Here is your video:

I wish I had a camera to capture what I saw when I was around 10 years old! It was a mother ship with little ones coming out of the belly of the craft. They danced all around in the sky for a long period of time.
Then, again when I was 18 I saw one really close! I've seen UFOs all my life. Every time I did, I either didn't have a camera with me, or the camera batteries would be drained. Sometimes, I don't think the real ones want to be filmed; at least, that's been my personal experience!
I don't need footage from others to know they're real. Eyewitness accounts are the best evidence one will ever have.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I choose this one.... I would not swear it was real by any means, but I would REALLY love for it to be just for the symbology (I just made it up) alone.

Jerusalem UFO

That's a great one because it shows the same event at the same time from multiple angles. Thank you for posting that.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I thought some one said it was faked,some university film students produced the whole thing but I was impressed when I first saw it,I donno man technology make everyone a potential movie maker,give me NASA footage raw and untampered any day and even then I would't know what I am looking at.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Late to the party I'm afraid, and I've not read every post here, so I hope no one has already talked about this UFO video already (apologies if someone has) but has anyone seen the video where a UFO over Mexico ejects dozens and dozens of orbs from its left and right side.

Further more, it is captured on video by two different people miles apart (one person filming from the north, and one person filming from the south).

It's one of the most impressive video sightings I've seen, and I don't see how it could have been faked (although I have been fooled before).

Check it out and let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-9-2014 by TheScion because: Youtube link didn't work.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I would like for you all to watch my video.

youtu.be...

Hope you enjoy!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thank you Sled735 for reposting the related video! a reply to: sled735

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join