It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

As far as the Italy UFO is concerned, there are several older threads posted around ATS, some of which you have replied in, indicating that the "UFO" is a remote-controlled drone of some kind. To me, it looks like CGI. Especially since you can't see a shadow on the ground as close as it gets.

You can also tell by the comments and down votes on the YouTube page that most people think it's fake as well.

The triangle "UFO" is a proven hoax. You can read more about that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just by looking at the video, it's very horrible and painful CGI.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

markymint
if you can honestly say "it's birds" then you are frankly loony IMO.

I guess I'll be one of those "loony" ones because those are birds. You can clearly see them speed up and slow down quite rapidly. When the birds stopped flapping their wings, they slowed down. When they started flapping their wings again, they sped up.

No currently known craft can speed up and slow down like that, but birds can. Further, the flight characteristics are identical to birds if you ever watch a pair of them circling around. Sometimes they fly in perfect formation, sometimes when they're searching for something, they will separate, but always come back to each other.

Just like what happens when walking your dog. Your dog will keep stepping away from you to sniff out things, but then always come right back to you.

Another key to these being birds is the people in the video said they could see the stars just fine with their eyes, but not the "objects". That's because birds don't have lights. But birds are warm-blooded, and IR picks up the light from heat sources.

100% birds in that video.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

edit on 1/2/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for that. If it's fake it's really, REALLY, well done. I say that because it's a few years old. And CGI hasn't been around forever, like some might think. I'd love to know who thought the shape up. Those rolling fins, the textures as they curl back. He/she should be making tons of money now. I'm surprised nobody's owned up. And the shadow. - isn't the sun behind the person filming? That's how it looks to me. If that's the case, the shadow will be lost in that forest somewhere and not on the beach? Whether it's real or CGI.

Does anyone know when it first hit the internet? I remember when monsters inc first came out. They were raving about the individual hairs on one of monsters. New CGI textures and all that. It was the first time it had been done with CGI that the hair would be lifelike and move on it's own. Whatever's supposed to be in that ufo's rolling fins - they all seem separated too. It's brilliant.

Disappointed the triangle's a proven hoax. I don't think it looks like horrible and painful CGI. I think it's smashing. I'm easy pleased. lol

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That one's done the rounds for a while.

Coronal prominence cavity.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not sure if this is embedded correctly so I've added the link below.

Tiny light filmed in day light in Spain.

What could it be?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Fair enough. I don't agree, and feel that if everyone listened to you, no-one would have an interest in UFOs
But that's cool - I'll run it by some proper ornathologists - seems like a good step to take with that vid.

So what is your most convincing UFO video footage? Or are you one of the "there is none" people?

I think people who have had sightings are more likely to follow up and "feel convinced" by videos that reflect their own sightings, as that video does to mine, but not 100% similar, so there's probably going to be even more convincing videos to come... (hopefully!)
edit on 2-1-2014 by markymint because: Let battle commence!

edit on 2-1-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

markymint
I don't agree

I don't expect everyone to agree with every analysis or debunking. There are still people who think Billy Meier's "UFO" is real, despite almost every single part that the fake "UFO" was constructed with has been identified as earthly household items.

And despite those people still believing that "UFO" is real, it doesn't make the actual evidence that it is a hoax any less valid. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions.

markymint
So what is your most convincing UFO video footage?

My contribution to the thread is near the bottom of the first page.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I know bad cgi when I see it, the video in question, if fake, was done very skillfully.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

roncoallstar
If you had to choose one, what is the best and/or most convincing piece of UFO video footage you have ever seen? I am sure a lot of us will have different answers and different perspectives on this, but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone's "best" is.

Of course we cannot prove any of these videos to be 100% legit and real, but most of the UFO videos floating around the net are painfully obvious fakes, misidentified aircraft, and generally a lot of blobs of light with terrible resolution, and i think it would be good for everyone to see a lot of quality UFO videos for a change. Ideally, I hope we can all share some good videos that some of us may not have seen before.

Here is my choice for the most convincing UFO footage I have ever seen. Judging by the view count on the video, I'm betting not many people have seen it. I would never say for certain that this is an actual event involving ET's, but whatever is going on here sure looks real to me, you may disagree. All I know is they are UFO's.

Please, post the best piece of UFO footage you have ever seen, but also try and refrain from re-posting videos that have already been posted in the thread to avoid clutter.

I searched for hours on Youtube trying to find a video that resembled my encounter a few years ago off the coast of Mexico. This one right here is VERY close to what I saw. In fact, I'm going to say it's identical. I tried filming it with a cheap "Flip" camera, but it didn't capture anything but me and my girlfriend freaking out on the audio.

Check out the illustration I made right after we witnessed it. Tell me it's not similar. My observation was in 2010.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

thats some awesome swamp gas thingy

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Battlefresh

Wow your drawings form the star of david who would of thought aliens were jewish!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Suggested by Nefermore on our radio show. Debunk this

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by wigit

As far as the Italy UFO is concerned, there are several older threads posted around ATS, some of which you have replied in, indicating that the "UFO" is a remote-controlled drone of some kind. To me, it looks like CGI. Especially since you can't see a shadow on the ground as close as it gets.

You can also tell by the comments and down votes on the YouTube page that most people think it's fake as well.

The triangle "UFO" is a proven hoax. You can read more about that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just by looking at the video, it's very horrible and painful CGI.

Where in the links you give does it show that the triangle ufo is a hoax ?
It DOES look like CGI to me but I can't find where it's proven fake in your links.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I remember watching this one a few years ago.
Any views on it or has it already been called Fake ?

Here`s the link to the video.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi all

Greetings! New to ATS

Here's my choice. Recorded recently in Colorado.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Probably the only set of photos and videos that I feel comfortable saying its %100 real UFO's, I don't think they have ever been debunked.....correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

is there video on this? or just stills?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

_BoneZ_

My contribution to the thread is near the bottom of the first page.

Cool, also agree, is there footage?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This one has been most convincing for me because the ufo is out in space and appears to be cloaked. What else could it be?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join