It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

JamesTB

oxbow
reply to post by JamesTB

I suggest you take some time to read right through this thread, paying particular attention to Jim Oberg's posts.

I have no need to see Jim's posts as I've been studying Martyn's footage for over 10yrs now and I'm very familiar with Jim's opinion, I just totally disagree with it.

Try studying Martyn's footage yourself before looking to a 3rd party to make up your mind for you.

Nobody is making my mind up for me, and I wouldn't claim to know with 100% certainty what the objects are in some of the videos. I'm pretty sure that Jim knows more about this than you, me, Martyn and most of ATS combined, but if wish to dismiss his years of experience in favour of a YouTube channel, that's entirely up to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

oxbow

JamesTB

oxbow
reply to post by JamesTB

I suggest you take some time to read right through this thread, paying particular attention to Jim Oberg's posts.

I have no need to see Jim's posts as I've been studying Martyn's footage for over 10yrs now and I'm very familiar with Jim's opinion, I just totally disagree with it.

Try studying Martyn's footage yourself before looking to a 3rd party to make up your mind for you.

Nobody is making my mind up for me, and I wouldn't claim to know with 100% certainty what the objects are in some of the videos. I'm pretty sure that Jim knows more about this than you, me, Martyn and most of ATS combined, but if wish to dismiss his years of experience in favour of a YouTube channel, that's entirely up to you.

Well the youtube channel in question contains the best footage that Martyn recorded and then uploaded himself so yeah I'll stick with the raw evidence and make up my own mind.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

_BoneZ_

jhn7537
Can the debunkers show proof that where the camera is pointing is right at the oil rig?

Yes:

Those images are identical except for one aspect: the reflections on the water are slightly different. The image on the left shows the reflections elongated due to the camera being low to the surface. The image on the right shows the reflections to be very short due to the camera being much higher than the surface, like the sky on an aircraft.

Your reflection explanation doesn't make sense to me since the whole theory is that FLIR camera is picking up the heat from the oil riggs so I don't think the reflection of the oil riggs in the water would produce any heat so the reflection of the oil riggs should not be showing in the FLIR video. Also the capt. franz video recording does not exactly coincide with the number of lights and positions of the lights of the airforce video, the distance between the oil riggs is off compared to the distance between the lights in the airforce FLIR video and it should match quite closely if not exactly to make a compelling case.

Also the alcione website does not explain the sudden movements and change of direction of the ufos as shown in minute 3:00 that I posted, and this is a big hole in the whole theory. And your theory that such movements are because of the camera panning left does not make any sense since the movement of the ufo is super fast and all of a sudden.. and then circles around so does not at all look like the camera is panning.

Go to minute 3:00 and watch closely how sudden and fast the change of direction of the UFO is, and how it then turns around. It does not look like camera panning at all.

Here is the video again:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

JamesTB
Martyn Stubbs recorded the best footage ever from the NASA Space Shuttle cameras, here's loads of them from his youtube channel -

This is all real, NASA even had to change their cameras to ensure this never happens again lol.

How can you 'study' them when Martyn refuses to tell you WHEN they were made, whether it was even day or night in orbit, where to find contextual activities like thruster firings, often deletes the sound tracks, also doesn't want you to even listen to the on-the-scene witnesses, and makes up self-inflating delusions like NASA moving its satellites [or 'change its cameras', whatever that means] to dodge his hawk-eyed surveillance?

I don't think "study" means what you seem to think it means. For Martyn, it means you stay deliberately ignorant of actual visual features of spaceflight exterior scenes. You never dare check with people he claims to quote in support of his views, do you? Worse than not wanting to understand, you seem to WANT to NOT understand, maybe so you can enjoy some narcissistic delusion of 'superior' insider knowledge. Nah, that's too far -- you're just an excitable snot-nosed kid with a lot to learn. We all start that way [I sure did, cutting my teeth on Adamski and Velikovsky].

At least on this one sub-topic, what a pitiful waste of your genuine intelligence and enthusiasm. This subject -- and spaceflight visual observations -- is even more important and interesting, the better you really understand it. People around here want to help.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Aluxe
Go to minute 3:00 and watch closely how sudden and fast the change of direction of the UFO is, and how it then turns around. It does not look like camera panning at all.
As I said before, birds can show up on infrared also; here is a whole "fleet" of them:

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009

What is so impressive about some dots moving around on IR? It only convinces me that birds exist, but I already knew that.

If you plan your shot, I'll bet you can photograph birds and oil well fires in the same shot, especially if you're only flying at 10,000 feet or so.

www.stanford.edu...

Migrating birds in the Caribbean are mostly observed around 10,000 feet
Hmmm, isn't that about the same altitude as the plane? Actually the plane was a little higher than that, but the "UFO" appears to be below the altitude of the plane.

Now if you have video of the oil rig fires seen together in the same shot flying around, I'd like to see that, but the video you are pointing to at 3 minutes is not the oil rig fires. Here's a video of the oil rig fires and they are not changing direction, nor is the spacing between them changing:

2004 Mexican UFO incident

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

NSM4747
i have always liked the Catalina Island UFO video from 1966

That UFO was debunked years ago in 1980 on Arthur C. Clarke's old television show Mysterious World. The film was sent to JPL in Pasadena and after using their computer to get clearest frames of the film and combining the averages into one frame, you can see the results below. It bears a striking resemblance to a small piper cub type of airplane.

The link to the video is below. The story and analysis begin at 4:15-
youtu.be...

This type of information is out there if you look. But, you need to truly want to search and investigate the facts and not just settle for the more exciting explanation of UFOs.
edit on 30-12-2013 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

Now if you have video of the oil rig fires seen together in the same shot flying around, I'd like to see that, but the video you are pointing to at 3 minutes is not the oil rig fires. Here's a video of the oil rig fires and they are not changing direction, nor is the spacing between them changing:

that video you are posting is only one part of the FLIR video, the video I posted shows another part of that same FLIR recording around minute 3:00. and it sure does not look like oil riggs. Wish we had the entire FLIR recording to look at but that video I posted is all about the airforce flight.. it shows the pilots being interviewed and describing how they had never before witnessed something on the radar changing direction so fast and moving at such speed, and that is the pilots talking. and because of the speed aspect btw it can't be birds either, birds don't fly at those ridiculous speeds and do those suddent turns
edit on 30-12-2013 by Aluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by roncoallstar

That's incredible footage, I would guess the people filming were in a remote area and the ufos didn't realise they were being filmed.

Then why does it look like the UFO is "posing" specifically for the camera, making sure that it is tilted at just the proper angle to show the little UFOs coming in?

You know that this kind of "playing for the camera" is one of the red flags for fake videos. That and length (this one clocks in at 52 seconds). Two flags already. Doesn't look good.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

coastlinekid
OK,.. I posted this before without a direct link...this video is so old, many may not remember it....

I've always liked this one. The long version. I'd like somebody with more patience and dilligence than me to create a blown up, stabilized version of it. However, I admit that the lack of provenance is a killer. Noboby ever came forward to claim they leaked it. Someday, maybe.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't believe the ufo over Jerusalem was a hoax. The media just wants to control what you believe. Don't let anybody tell you something is a hoax without first researching.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

roncoallstar
Here is my choice for the most convincing UFO footage I have ever seen. Judging by the view count on the video, I'm betting not many people have seen it. I would never say for certain that this is an actual event involving ET's, but whatever is going on here sure looks real to me, you may disagree. All I know is they are UFO's.

Nothing against armchair researchers, except when they don't do any research!

A simple search here at ATS would've pulled up this onset thread of the so-called UFO event Amazing new UFO Footage, June 8 Phoenix.
It (your armchair searching) then would've ended with this thread: Brian Bessent ( Phoenix UFO ) confess hoax

If you don't want to take ATS's astute members word, you could've easily have typed in UFOTheatre.com in Google and pulled up this in the onset: UFO Video Thought Hoax. The slew of angry UFOlogist versus believers: Phoenix UFO Video Now Held In Doubt By Some And ending with this: KTVK-TV NEWS PHOENIX: THE UFO VIDEO IS A FAKE.

(To find all the juicy google information on the scam you can just CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

I was going to include the link to Brian's (now defunct) website so you could read his confession yourself, but even the Wayback Machine didn't want to handle the BS (it might at another date though) UFOTHEATRE on Wayback Machine, in the search area type in UFOTheatre.com

In the end Brian Bessent blasted out vulgarities and claimed that he had duped us all for the sake of the almighty dollar before he shut down his website. He has reared his head a few times under different names (Nightshadow and Dark Mason being two of them), but in the end, he'll (hopefully) never be taken seriously. The damage 'his kind' does is part of the reason ridicule persists for those that actively research this genre.

And folks...

This is why we believers, skeptics and debunkers alike come to ATS. Because in the end were all searching for answers (even when we don't like the answers). But in a weird way, we all compliment one another in our quest for truth. This is also why all of us should hate hoaxer's as it makes our search for answers just that much more troublesome and complicated.

Deny Ignorance!

UPDATE:

Article by UFO Watchdog Brian Bessent

And I did finally find a Wayback Machine that had an EYEPOD page from the confession, WARNING: Strong language.. Brian Bessent's Confession, in the archive URL type: www.eyepod.org/UFO-Theater-Hoax.html

Then click on the number 9 circled date

edit on 12/30/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

roncoallstar
If you had to choose one, what is the best and/or most convincing piece of UFO video footage you have ever seen?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Except there is no video of a UFO in that video. The only video that shows is the flares, and OP was looking for a video of a UFO.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

greenday1978
I don't believe the ufo over Jerusalem was a hoax. The media just wants to control what you believe. Don't let anybody tell you something is a hoax without first researching.

The research was done. Right here on this website and elsewhere. The links are posted earlier in this thread to the research threads in the HOAX bin.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey BoneZ, care to comment on the Nellis ufo video?
What are your thoughts on that one?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

Except there is no video of a UFO in that video. The only video that shows is the flares, and OP was looking for a video of a UFO.

Yes... Perhaps one of the three options suggested by the first interviewed in the vid may describe these unidentified flares-orbs that were seen floating in a symmetrical fashion...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If you had read the thread you would have seen the video of the National Guard pilot who put those lights in the sky.

You would also know that there is a rare video of a UFO that night, which I posted. But it doesn't appear in the video you posted. There is no UFO video in your video.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Further all that would be required to confirm, would be a demonstration by the AF if they had the opportunity to do so releasing said flares. After there would be no question. If -TS BL Cr -Understood why no demonstration would be publically provided...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I did, you must have missed it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone else also commented on the video with some different information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Short version: appears to be a hoax.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

the lack of provenance is a killer.

If it is real, then some private contractor employee smuggled it out and getting an authentic chain of custody would burn his bridge so to speak...

Remember, in the late 80's early 90's video faking was more obvious than this one... it seems real because it plays so "unscripted"...
IMO this is an alien craft checking out one of our secret bases... and screwing with our surveillance teams...
edit on 30-12-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join