It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing UFO video footage we have.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Forgiven!

(post by unb3k44n7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'll clutch to your photos on page one Bonez and live in hope....
edit on 29-12-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

AHHHH! Deeply sorry lady!

The timing you said that was pretty bad!! I legit got pretty PO'd for a minute
and I assumed you were talking about me because of it!
Also used to people bashing UFO people, also why I naturally reacted that way

If you did really say that about me in real life though there would have been much more profanity lol...

Back on topic: I agree some things aren't as fun once you know they are a hoax. It takes the imagination away from it all for some

I feel terrible, it was extremely rude of me to jump to conclusions and react to them the way I did. Can I make you a second cake to make up for it?? or like a muffin?!

ETA: I'm going to stay out of ufo video threads from now on, they're not a good topic for me and never have been.

edit on 12/29/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

don't know if this was posted before but the White Sands UfO crash is pretty impressive what I want to know is was this one of ours or theirs.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

I post it before. I think its something related to a military test rater than an Alien craft. Which kind of technology could make to bounce something in the ground like that and absorb all those energy with no disintegration?. Also the "plasma like glow" is very interesthing.
edit on 29-12-2013 by drwire because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2013 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by Arbitrageur

.... but what about the radar returns, didn't they show something following the JAL plane? Also by the time that other United Plane flew by they were no longer reporting seeing it.

I'll answer if Arbitrageur doesn't mind.

Anchorage air traffic control reported an intermittent signal that lasted approximately one minute. Quote from the FAA tower to tower transcript:

AATC: "We just got a very few primary hits on the-ah target and then we-ah really haven't got a good track on him ever."

Elmendorf ROCC picked up an off and on track for 2 minutes 51 seconds then they lost it. The other equipment they had, picked up an inconsistent signal at the time as well for 2 minutes and 25 seconds and lost it.

This the total time of radar data over the 35 minute conversation between JAL 1628 and the air traffic controllers. What you read or see on television makes it seem this was a strong radar signal for the duration of the sighting. It was not and wasn't a strong consistent signal. The explanation and conclusion by the FAA experts was that it was an "uncorrelated primary and beacon target". An electronic phenomenon that is not unusual.

FAA electronic technicians explained that an "uncorrelated primary and
beacon target" on the radar screen occurs when the radar energy that is sent uptoward the aircraft, (primary signal) returns to the radar receiver along with the aircraft transponder (beacon) signal and the two do not match up as being at the same exact location.

There's a 377 page FAA report that has all the information. Including the interview transcripts of the captain Terauchi, co-pilot Tamefuji, flight engineer Tsukuba, and the tower to tower and tower to JAL 1628 conversation. I downloaded it a few years ago but can't find the link.

edit on 29-12-2013 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

This is the actual drawing made by Captain Kenju Terauchi, from JAL1628...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Spider879

don't know if this was posted before but the White Sands UfO crash is pretty impressive what I want to know is was this one of ours or theirs.

This video has always interested me, probably one of ours, or maybe a recovered one.
Can Bonez or anyone comment on this one?
i realise there's not much to go on, but any analogy would be great

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

The "crash" video was the opening scene in a hard-to-find documentary called "It Fell From The Sky".

I've always thought that video never looked right. Normally, an object isn't going to burst apart into tiny pieces when skipping along the ground. Especially after it didn't bust into any pieces on the first impact. There usually will be larger pieces on such an impact.

Having said that, Mike Smith of "The Daily Lobo" (University of New Mexico, Albuquerque's student-run newspaper) did an article back in 2007 about the video:

In the last "My Strange New Mexico", we examined a mysterious
film that many believe shows a UFO crashing in the desert of the
White Sands Missile Range in 1997. In the film, a white,
football-shaped craft plummets from the sky, skips violently
across the ground and explodes. Where the film came from, who
shot it, or even when it was first viewed, has remained
uncertain.

After the column about this unusual film appeared in print and
online, a number of intriguing e-mails have arrived at the top-
secret "My Strange New Mexico" lair, printed out and delivered,
of course, by a trained staff of flightless, 5-foot-tall owls.

One such e-mail, from someone calling himself Light Eye, read
simply, "This video was made by Ted Loman. It's not a UFO
crash."

Another, by Peter Gersten, former director of Citizens Against
UFO Secrecy (CAUS), stated, "Ted Loman produced the video on UFO
crashes and created the opening scene of the skipping UFO."

Peter Gersten also went on to say:

""The only thing that isn't real about ("It Fell
From the Sky") is that opening scene. That is not real ... I
don't remember if it was actually CGI or some sort of computer
enhancement."

Ted Lowman was interviewed on a cable-access TV show in Sacramento, CA called "UFO Connections", and Lowman had this to say about the crash video:

"That came to me through Jaime Maussan.
Right. And, uh, uh, I don't know where Jaime got it. Well, I
just don't know where... it's best to say I don't know where
Jaime got this. But, I, uh, I believe it to be at White Sands.
But I cannot, and I will not, confirm or deny that it is, uh,
I'll leave it up to the viewers to, to, see it and watch it, and
decide for themselves."

As most everyone knows, Jaime Maussan is a known hoax peddler out of Mexico.

So, either the video was created by Lowman as two separate sources have claimed, or a known hoax peddler peddled another hoax video. Either way, I think it's safe to chalk this one up as a hoax.

The website "The Daily Lobo" is down right now, but the above article has been reprinted several places around the internet. Here's a link to one of the reprints of the article.

edit on 29-12-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Daedalus
all a UFO is, is something in the sky, you cannot readily identify...whether its a plane, bird, bug, or flare...until it's positively identified, it's a UFO.

And that right there is the meat and potatoes of UFO research.

A lot of the time when something does get positively identified, those who "want to believe no matter what" won't accept the explanation, regardless of the facts and evidence presented to the contrary. That has been shown several times throughout this very thread, which is quite unfortunate and disconcerting.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

but you didn't trace the other plane because if you did they would be tail to tail.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

this is an unedited file of one of the objects I've found that show a high degree of strangeness www.4shared.com...
edit on 29-12-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

bottleslingguy
but you didn't trace the other plane because if you did they would be tail to tail.

It could very well be a single larger plane like a bomber that's being refueled behind the refueling plane. It could also be several small fighters behind the refueling plane. It's difficult to determine since there's no color in the video to see what color the lights are.

Either way, the refueling plane is quite noticeable though.

edit on 29-12-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

_BoneZ_

Daedalus
all a UFO is, is something in the sky, you cannot readily identify...whether its a plane, bird, bug, or flare...until it's positively identified, it's a UFO.

And that right there is the meat and potatoes of UFO research.

A lot of the time when something does get positively identified, those who "want to believe no matter what" won't accept the explanation, regardless of the facts and evidence presented to the contrary. That has been shown several times throughout this very thread, which is quite unfortunate and disconcerting.

yeah, it is kinda sad, because it means that people have forgotten that

Daedalus
UFO does not automatically mean "extraterrestrial spacecraft"

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge

Spider879

This video has always interested me, probably one of ours, or maybe a recovered one.
i realise there's not much to go on, but any analogy would be great

Ive seen this video before it was a missile test fire tomahawk i think there was no warhead which allowed it to skip.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Aliens have invisible aircrafts. You won't find any real recorded evidence of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Did you miss this?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

Did you miss this?

Well i guess its a ufo that crashed in a missile test range??? Aparently he had no clue what white sands is. You can even see the exhaust just someone cranked up the contrast wonder who?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

Did you miss this?

Well i guess its a ufo that crashed in a missile test range??? Aparently he had no clue what white sands is. You can even see the exhaust just someone cranked up the contrast wonder who?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join