It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions and Thoughts. (In That Order)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters,
Let me start by saying that I don't know if I should even be writing this at all. Perhaps what I've seen is not meant to be shared. Perhaps. The divine will being what it is, I don't think he'll mind.

Recently (and my hands shake as I type), I have been seeing things when I close my eyes. They are rather vivid, and yet also rather vague. After the first one I was compelled to write down what I saw. With each successive vision, I have been more and more pressured to write what I have witnessed. Read what I have writ, and let me know what your spirit tells you. Please.

This is the first:

And lo, upon the throne in ivory, I beheld a king. Upon his brow, I beheld a crown, shaped, as a ray. The icon was black, as of ebony. Upon the crown was the name of god, written in the white lettering of the angels, in God’s own tongue. The word upon the crown is the name of God, and the name of God is YHWH. God, as I lay eyes upon him, was blind. His eyes were covered in a fine cloth as of silk, but being made of God’s own cloth, so that he may view the world with his third eye alone. His skin was black, as the crown, and just as flawless. His features are lean, yet supine, smoother than fine. Upon his face sat a smile, for God is pleased eternal. God sits in solitude within his marbled hall. Yet, he is ever tended by the mercies of the faithful, and by the vigilance of the grace of God’s host. All is merciful and none show judgment. For, in these halls, only God sits as Judge. May he bless us all, and be ever merciful in his ministrations.

The second was some small time later.

2. And lo, I looked upon a deep crevasse, surrounded upon all sides by forests. At the base of the valley there lies a road. Upon that road you will look upon salvation. Salvation is the name of God, and the name of God is YHWH. Beyond the valley lies a tunnel. With many twists and turns. At times, one can look upon the earth from which the tunnel was carved. At other times, one can gaze upon nothing but smooth walls, in seemingly endless parade. Beyond the tunnel, the valley continues once again. After a time, the trees end, and upon all sides is bare rock. The rock upon which sits the most high. Upon his ebon throne, he gazes upon all who pass therein, and thereout. At the end of the valley, upon the rock of God, sits a pair of gates. The first gate is wide, and tall, it is many tiered, with walls of alabaster, and tiers of rust. Beyond the first gate, lieth the second, much smaller. A narrow path winds through a garden of stone. Steps upon the path must be completed, before access is granted to the throne of most high. Upon the faces of the people of stone, one gazes upon one’s own life… and actions therein. If thou art bereft of pain, the path doth pose no threat to thee, and is wayward, yet merry. If thou art a creature of pain, the path be perilous, and hurtful most dire. One of pain can pass through the garden of life, and gain access to the throne most high, and gaze upon the face of wonder. But… most cannot separate themselves from their pain, whereupon, it doth consume them. One lone light is allowed upon the path, be they of righteous need. But upon the throne, one must gaze in solitude. Be he ever gentle in his ministries.

I kept them to myself, be cause they appeared to concern myself, and my own salvation. Tonight I had another vision, and it has left me deeply disturbed.

3. I beheld a cloud of skulls, raining skulls upon the land. I beheld the screams of men and beasts. And lo, therein I did receive a vision of a cross. Lightning in the skies, and fires upon the ground. I saw then the clouds of revenge, bourn upon the storms of blight. Then an upside down triune, filled to overflowing with the greedy skulls of men, and the sons of men. A second triune overlaps the first, then charges over to form the star of God. He who waits, blessed be his works. Ancient be his ministries. Hallowed be his name. And the name of God is YHWH. Blessed be until thee. God be praised. YHWH be forever compassionate in his mercies upon mankind. Hallow’d be thy name. Blessed be thy mercies. Ever vigilant be thy praise, and thy eye. Praise be unto thee.

I saw what I saw. And when I did, I threw my hands together and whimpered; "Please God no..." I don't know what else to say. I have no more words. May peace and the glory be upon you my people.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If what you have seen if the judgment, then it's no more than what many others have seen and are seeing.

It's coming I think, and His will be done. Find peace while you can.

I've sort of suspected for a long time that I will likely not die old in my bed.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Was it you that wrote what you writ? Or am I not understanding that it is someone Else's words you are adopting?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
A vision? And you always talk like that? And lo I beheld. You wrote what your vision was and this biblical type wording is how you express yourself? Why does you OP start out in normal English then change to this flowery stuff when you talk about your vision. Delusion sounds more accurate to describe your experience .

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Give me a break you didn't have any visions. This is a fabrication worded like the bible to convince the people you are trying to scam. Why do you write normal in between the vision descriptions but like a King James version of yourself when you write out these supposed visions. God who do you think your dealing with here, idiots ?
And lo thou shalt burn in the lake of fire for for thy deceptivness. And all shall know you for a charlatan. A-frocking-men.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

ketsuko
If what you have seen if the judgment, then it's no more than what many others have seen and are seeing.

It's coming I think, and His will be done. Find peace while you can.

I've sort of suspected for a long time that I will likely not die old in my bed.

Does it make you sad to leave?

From my point of view life on this planet have not been as it should be. It is like a black and white movie in bad sound trying to emulate the real high def blue ray movie.

Phil Collins said:

Think twice 'Cause it's another day for you and me in paradise Oh Think twice It's just another day for you You and me in paradise

Even if it is just another day I could really use a day in paradise.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
OP. YHWH "the existing ONE". Even the name speaks what YHWH is.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Mine, and not mine, it's hard to describe. I want to put it in words, but the method fails me.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well I am not here to convince anyone, but to share. No asking for credit cards, or even belief. You don't need to believe, I'm selling nothing. As for it being flowery, yes, I would have to say that I DO express myself like that. But, it also seemed to flow out of me in that form. Take it for what you will.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Chronogoblin
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well I am not here to convince anyone, but to share. No asking for credit cards, or even belief. You don't need to believe, I'm selling nothing. As for it being flowery, yes, I would have to say that I DO express myself like that. But, it also seemed to flow out of me in that form. Take it for what you will.

Flow out of you or your (higherself) is telling you something in a dreamstate, or were you in a lower meditative (conscious) state. Just curious; the content is intreging its just the verbage is well, antiquated is all; certainly you do not in normal speakage use the word 'Lo' as in I beheld as a 'pause in thought'. Are these actual visions you were an acting part of; or is it relegated to oral remembered testiment only? What made it so real for you and why do you have "THE ONE WHO KNOWS LIFE PROCESS" (Spider Grandmother as your Avatar).
edit on 27-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Chronogoblin
reply to post by minkmouse

Mine, and not mine, it's hard to describe. I want to put it in words, but the method fails me.

Mine and not mine. If I were say that half my posts to this forum were mine but not mine all mine but none mine; no one would believe me (so I get this totally); stream of concsiousness yet another bigger part of myself. At least I always have someone else to lay the blame on if I am ridiculed (never do) I take in on the chin for THEM/I/ME. I need to look at your OP again and attempt a stab at relevence.
edit on 27-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

join