It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-war, pacifist frauds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Get this straight. No one is against the troops in harms way.

We all support them and wish them well. WE DO NOT SUPPORTWHYTHEY ARE THERE.

UNDERSTOOD?

not me. I consider a soldier who agrees to fight an unjust war the lowest form of life. It is those who refuse to pick up a weapon and kill their fellow man that deserve our respect, not those too cowardly to do whats right.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
The pacifist anti-war left (and 'paleo-con' right) are fond of trashing Conservatives who advocate the use of force and support war but have never served in the military.

They call them "chickenhawks".

Yet I have seen no name given to the pacifists or isolationists, mostly on the left, who have never been in combat, never fired a gun, never been shot at, yet armchair QB our troops' tactics in the heat of battle.

Frauds, all of you.

see this is why when the shooting starts, liberals and the rest of congress needs to stop calling the shots and letting the guy on the ground make the decision.

Give the commander the objective and let him on his way. he'll find a way to meet that objective.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
What is never firing a gun, being in combat, or serving in the military make you a bad person or not allowed to protest the real fraud which is the Iraq War.

its not that. its the people mentioned above that are calling the shots! i wouldnt want anyone whoes never been in the military calling the shots if i was on the front now would i?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
The pacifist anti-war left (and 'paleo-con' right) are fond of trashing Conservatives who advocate the use of force and support war but have never served in the military.

They call them "chickenhawks".

there is nothing wrong with being anti war.

Yet I have seen no name given to the pacifists or isolationists, mostly on the left, who have never been in combat,

thats quite a generalisation. never been in combat i have not but i do not believe you have ethier.

never fired a gun,

that i have done have you?
[quote[
never been shot at, yet armchair QB our troops' tactics in the heat of battle.

well if i am trained to use some of those tactics or atleast use them in a mock battle this would give me some idea of what should be done.
now i have spoken to members of the military who have been in combat. they all agree war is bad.

Surely, there are many of the same people hurling the word chickenhawk around and criticizing our soldiers in the field. Your hypocracy is glaring and staggering.

so its not ok to question our troops? we should let the military do that? NO its our right to do that.

Frauds, all of you.

HAVE YOU BEEN IN COMBAT? YOU EVER FELT THE RECOIL OF A RIFLE HITING YOUR SHOULDER?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join