It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Sheds Light on Cattle Mutilations, Dulce Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If this theory was true for the purpose of explaining cattle mutilations does this insinuate that occasionally a human is mutilated just to confuse the trail.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
If this theory was true for the purpose of explaining cattle mutilations does this insinuate that occasionally a human is mutilated just to confuse the trail.

That'd attract too much attention. His book is a pretty good explanation for the weirdness around Dulce in that time period, but I would hesitate to apply that to all cases.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

He said his father believed the government was responsible for the cattle mutilations as well as the bouncing orbs of light and mysterious lights in the sky. It was the government who pointed to aliens to discredit the people who had learned too much, he said.

so the US government is having super secret anti gravity crafts...for decades now...and light orbs and what not....??

I wonder to what purpose...since the sightings stretch at least 50 years back...I wonder who benefits from this high super secret hidden tech stuff.

It's not public knowledge. It's not manufactured or sold.
Military is not using it....at least not in any official wars or operations. The best "public" tech is some drones and perhaps some radar cloaked and humanly fast aircraft.

So who is using all this super duper tech we don't understand...to what purpose ? None of it has made it to public sector or is used in any official capacity ?

So tell me...why go to all the trouble of researching this other wordly tech and not use it officially anywhere ? Billions would be spent on development...and no financial return from it...since it has to be secret.

Surely there have been many persons working on such tech...yet none of them blew the whistle ?...Oh yeah...

I constantly think of the Moon landing...and how today's biggest obstacle to going back to the moon is there is no return of investment.

Now they are telling me...that they have been using super tech for at least half a century without any return of investment...and apparently it's not an obstacle. You just keep on inventing this super stuff that only 2-3 people in the world will ever see ?

What is the point of all this? Why have such supper secret tech OP claims is government stuff, and only let a couple of people in on it...and continue using old tech publicly ?

Explain to me the end game...
edit on 27-12-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If the government or aliens are responsible for cattle mutilations, why leave the cow carcass to be found? That is one thing that makes no sense to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hoosiermichael

Just to mess with simple folks heads...

That's what you get for voting.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

hoosiermichael
If the government or aliens are responsible for cattle mutilations, why leave the cow carcass to be found? That is one thing that makes no sense to me.

tbh that is actually a good question. They could have just figured it'd be wrote off as a wildlife kill or something...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

The why it was done is the biggie question... and of course why leave cow parts behind???
If we discount aliens and say the boys in black did it then we have to make even more wild guesses..

So their messing around with super secret aircraft... not much of a stretch when you remember the stealth fighter and bomber were super secret black projects too...and so was the first laser plane...

they you get the reports of odd lights in the sky...
Maybe those lights didn't come from aircraft itself but an equally super secret weapons system... maybe something that from a distance could vaporize a hole in a cow with near surgical precision?
okay so I don't know just what kind of weapon... that's the whole point of super secret ops...SO then you have to ask...why test them on cows???

well what if you wanted to test a covert weapon system that you hope is untraceable... pop a few cows then watch the civvies run around clueless... once the alien rumor starts then your golden, now you can knock off a dictator or drug kingpin with your new toy and everyone will think ET got Badassed!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Opportunity...
Remember Los Alamos is pretty darn close ...
as in Los Alamos National Laboratory... home of the bomb...AKA the hidden city... Per capita home to more PhDs than any other city in the world... and the lab was built out in the middle of nowhere for a reason... to keep her secrets

Even if we can't say way... we can say if the boys in black were going to do it... this is the most likely spot to do it in

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is two reasons i can think of that the government is messing with cattle,Human-cow hybrid embryos made in lab,also cattle blood can be used as a blood supply for humans in case of a huge need for blood comes about.Scientists are already mixing human DNA with cattle DNA to make human milk for lactose intolerance babies and adults.But says there is no chance of a human cow hybrid to be born,so they say

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
if it was government i'm quite sure they would pass some sort of law stating every farmer in the USA must give up one or two cattle per year for testing.
You know, we are just making sure nothing sinister is getting in the food chain,

Sneaking around in the middle of the night in black helicopters cutting out cows arseholes is just stupid and doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

hoosiermichael

Stealing cattle is still a major crime in some states that rely on the cattle industry for income. That is why “cattle rustling” was a death penalty offense, and in some states, even though no longer enforced, its still written on the books as such. If you start making them disappear, the ranchers will expend resources searching for lost cattle, law enforcement will be called in, and a major investigation would begin. If you leave the carcass behind, its quickly found and written off as “predation”. That way there is no expense wasted on searching, and it receives no more attention than a simple police report.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
if it was government i'm quite sure they would pass some sort of law stating every farmer in the USA must give up one or two cattle per year for testing.
You know, we are just making sure nothing sinister is getting in the food chain.

If you did that ranchers would expect major compensation for it. Its also illegal to demand farmers “goods” unless there is a reasonable legal explanation behind it, and if they gave the real reason they'd find themselves being sued by everyone.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have just read the book with great interest. The light it sheds on the possible influence on cattle mutilations by the government is interesting and sounds possible in many cases. It doesn't however convince me for an overall explanation (Skinwalker Ranch for example). Also the second part of the book is less well edited, and full of replays.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join