It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Sheds Light on Cattle Mutilations, Dulce Base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There's only ever been one defacto expert on the New Mexico Cattle Mutilations and the Dulce Base.
that man was the one who was there to officially investigate each and every report...

State Police Officer Gabe Valdez...

Gabe Valdez, however, wasn’t merely interested in learning about the mysterious happenings around Dulce — he devoted much of his adult life to it. Valdez was a state police officer and had seen many of the mysteries and cattle mutilations first-hand. However, Valdez died several years ago with a garage full of boxes of pictures and documents, never having published his work. His son Greg took it upon himself to see that his father’s work was fulfilled. This year, Greg Valdez published “Dulce Base: The Truth and Evidence from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez.”

In an article from the Rio Grande Sun Greg Valdez announced he has published a new book about his father's work...

After reading some of the quotes he gave the newspaper I will most definitely be ordering a copy of this book ASAP... You see some of the things father and son are claiming, points to something far bigger and a hell of whole lot stranger than what we've all been lead to believe... of course he could be making it all up to sell his book... most certainly not to any ufologist... but if you love a good government coverup... well then you might want to get your copy too

Rumors, misinformation

Greg Valdez said many of the phenomena seen in Northern New Mexico have been falsely attributed to alien activity. This is something his father never supported or believed in, he said.

“People want to come and find aliens, but there is no proof of aliens and my father never believed there was alien activity. He pointed toward the government,” Greg Valdez said.

He said his father believed the government was responsible for the cattle mutilations as well as the bouncing orbs of light and mysterious lights in the sky. It was the government who pointed to aliens to discredit the people who had learned too much, he said.

“In Dulce, you can see an unidentified flying object on any given night, like on Mundo Ridge. The key is that people eliminate the first logical step — that what they are seeing is human. Instead they think, ‘This is weird. It has to be alien,’ ” Greg Valdez said.

What people are actually seeing is an invisible military aircraft, Greg Valdez said. Why people think they’re aliens is part of a problem in logic and part government propaganda.

“Paul Bennewitz is the key to the whole Dulce story,” he said.

Now the problem is they never said where I could get a copy of the book?
edit on 26-12-2013 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Amazon carries it:

amazon

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Wow that sounds like it's gonna be a great read. Thanks for posting that. I'm surprised the documents were not "destroyed" shall we say

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

HardCorps
Now the problem is they never said where I could get a copy of the book?

Website devoted to the book (including a page to purchase copies, and documents which supplement the book):
www.dulcebasebook.com...#

Relevant page to purchase copies:
www.dulcebasebook.com...

Previous thread on ATS discussing the book and related issues:
Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez
edit on 26-12-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thanks, I just ordered it for my Kindle from Amazon. S&F

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

signalfire
Amazon carries it:

amazon

Thank you for the link...
Should have known better to do a Google search... I came up empty when I looked...
of course we all know Google is bed with the Government and would rather we not read this particular book...

Just kidding, I'm only half as paranoid as most people think... now where did I put my tin-foil hat?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

TheDoctor46

Wow that sounds like it's gonna be a great read. Thanks for posting that. I'm surprised the documents were not "destroyed" shall we say

Probably not destroyed because they go a long way to reinforcing the official line and belief that ET is not responsible for the mutilations or many of the sightings.

It wouldn't surprise me if the government did indeed have an active copy-cat mutilation programme, deliberately sloppy and falsly cagey, just so investigators can sniff a trail that would indeed lead back to the government.

The guy had it the wrong way around. He was a victim of anti-ET propaganda and fell for it hook, line and sinker IMO.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This doesn't make any sense.

Why would the gov want to mutilate cattle?
Why doing it somewhere in the wilderness if they could do it anywhere out of public eyes?

What people are actually seeing is an invisible military aircraft, Greg Valdez said.

What? If it's invisible how can it be seen?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

They are ALL deluded and deceived. Even the deceivers and psychological operatives. Even if there were invisible reverse engineered military space fleets with faster than light drives.. they would be all the more deeply deceived.

The trickster 'force' behind all the true weirdness in the world goes far deeper down the bunny hole than even Vallee could imagine.

That's my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Why doing it somewhere in the wilderness if they could do it anywhere out of public eyes?

What people are actually seeing is an invisible military aircraft, Greg Valdez said.

It makes perfect sense if you read the book, pre-ordered it and read it a couple months ago when it came out.

Christopher O'Brien's book "Stalking the Herd: Unraveling the Cattle Mutilation Mystery" will be out shortly with more information on the subject...
www.ourstrangeplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Toxicsurf

zilebeliveunknown

It makes perfect sense if you read the book, pre-ordered it and read it a couple months ago when it came out.

Christopher O'Brien's book "Stalking the Herd: Unraveling the Cattle Mutilation Mystery" will be out shortly with more information on the subject...
www.ourstrangeplanet.com...

My opinion follows.

They're not mutilating cattle for the kicks. They are taking samples, looking for radioactive fallout and chemical residue from disclosed and undisclosed activities. Range cattle are good concentrators of surface radioisotopes. Being too open about this would result in people asking questions about stuff that went wrong, and They don't want any questions.

It also explains why they have to go to different areas instead of buying a cow on their own, the point is not the cow, the point is obtaining data from a diversity of locations.

What is the relationship between nuclear tests and 'mutilations' and weather from fallout I wonder?
edit on 26-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Because it's not invisible any more than stealth aircraft are undetectable on radar.

They are not undetectable optically or microwaveally, just more difficult to detect and correctly identify.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Because it's not invisible any more than stealth aircraft are undetectable on radar.

They are not undetectable optically or microwaveally, just more difficult to detect and correctly identify.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

it could well be a governmental issue, the government/those in control don't view our world as we view it, they have more information than the rest of us and so they are more informed to the harsh reality of this existence, one slap from a huge meteorite and earth is no more, everything on it, every belief and every single event is all meaningless and life in the universe continues onward without planet earths lifeforms.. thats how significant the whole story of this planet and its inhabitants is, none of what we are is of any value yet at the same time it is priceless..... hmm tough on the ol grey cells for sure...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Every picture of "cattle mutilation" that I have ever seen has been compatible with the way carnivorous varmints---coyotes, bobcats, weasels, buzzards, etc--eat. Buzzards, in particular, can make knife like bites. They get the soft parts first. then proceed to the meat, then if eventually enough days have passed, there may only be the hide and bones remaining.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Basically Valdez suspects that it was covert biological testing for environmental leakage from the Project Gasbuggy test, using the quiet helicopter technology developed for the 'Quiet One' MD500's used in Vietnam. Valdez also ties this to work on lightcraft at the Starfire Range. Unfortunately, I don't buy the lightcraft explanation as it would require considerable advances in laser tech, and an infrastructure that just isn't present at Dulce. The crash that he mentions was probably - from what I can piece together from the book - Tacit Blue and not a lightcraft.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Saw this guy years ago, I always though he had the right answer. I believe that he was threatened, and that is why he never published anything. He actually found items such as military gas masks and chopper skid marks at mutilations sites. His belief was that the government was removing the soft tissues to check them for fallout from the US nuclear testing program. Because it would have cost the government a fortune in lawsuits if the information became public, and every person who got cancer would sue them, they went to great lengths to “abduct” cows to test their radiation exposure, and they were perfectly fine with it all being blamed on aliens.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Radiation accumulates in the soft tissue of grass eating mammals, who were grazing downwind from the nuclear test sites. They had to check to see what the levels of this were, what the “fallout” pattern was, and how it was carried on the Jetstream.

zilebeliveunknown

If the government showed up at a cattle auction, besides raising eyebrows it would have raised the prices, through the roof. Besides that, if it became public how much radioactive material was making its way into our milk, beef, and food chain in general, every person who got cancer would be suing them. Not to mention that if this became known, no one would buy any of that dairy, or meat product, and the farmers themselves would have to sue to recover damages. By doing this in secret they saved themselves a lot of lawsuits, and they could now track how that traveled from fallout into the food chain, then through the population.

zilebeliveunknown

They were not invisible, they were regular old helicopters. He had even found the skid marks from where some had landed as well as other military equipment that had been left behind.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

defcon5

zilebeliveunknown

Radiation accumulates in the soft tissue of grass eating mammals, who were grazing downwind from the nuclear test sites. They had to check to see what the levels of this were, what the “fallout” pattern was, and how it was carried on the Jetstream.

zilebeliveunknown

If the government showed up at a cattle auction, besides raising eyebrows it would have raised the prices, through the roof. Besides that, if it became public how much radioactive material was making its way into our milk, beef, and food chain in general, every person who got cancer would be suing them. Not to mention that if this became known, no one would buy any of that dairy, or meat product, and the farmers themselves would have to sue to recover damages. By doing this in secret they saved themselves a lot of lawsuits, and they could now track how that traveled from fallout into the food chain, then through the population.

zilebeliveunknown

They were not invisible, they were regular old helicopters. He had even found the skid marks from where some had landed as well as other military equipment that had been left behind.

Bingo. Hence the emphasis on the mouth soft tissues and the rectum. They'd be looking for contamination picked up by the grazing cattle.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Amazon.com lists the book

top topics

<<   2 >>

join