It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal authorities charge white ‘knockout’ suspect with hate crime

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

So, basically the jist of that rant is:

White people deserve to have violence committed against them so they should just accept it and move on.

Got it.

Not at all racist

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
texas has hate crime laws, don't they?

why call in the feds?

it's a slam dunk case.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

200Plus
reply to post by amazing

So, basically the jist of that rant is:

White people deserve to have violence committed against them so they should just accept it and move on.

Got it.

Not at all racist

LOL you didn't read the post then my friend! The rant states that I'm sick of white people complaining how bad they have it and how minorities have it so good. It's what keeps people stuck in the trailer park there whole lives. It's a victim mentality. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The very premise of your rant was "white people have done horrible things to minorities in the past so should not complain about being victims this time around"

By that logic minorities should not complain about being victims either. There is no difference in being stuck in a trailer park and being stuck in a project. Both are dead end prospects for growth and both spring from a victim mentality.

Race is simply another method of control. It works on the simple minded because it is an "in the open" or easily discernible trait. Class is also a method of control and also easily discernible. However, our class can change throughout our lives based on circumstances whereas our race does not.

Blaming the "white" man for all the woes of the world is as foolish as blaming the "minorities" for the destruction of every major civilization. It's just a talking point and it gets old really fast.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Where's David Duke when you need him

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

If I saw someone assault an elderly person in front of me

You have...many times in the news hour...in lands you have occupied for resources

IMO it is upon the real men of this COuntry to take it back.

I thought they were overseas fighting operation Enduring Freedom

huh?

And your young men over in Iraq and Afghanistan killing and injuring innocents at wedding parties are what, doing their duty and the casualties collateral damage? Wonder if Nuremberg style trials will ever see the light of day for the genocide commited in faraway lands when the aggressor is the Corporate fascist controlled US military

I think you're all missing the bigger picture. This is like Hunger Games buts it not for entertainment of the lazy rich but distraction for the average Joe. Meanwhile Rome (Washington) burns (ushers in a Police State) and Nero plays the fiddle

All I see is a society (and I use the term loosely) that has grown fat and lazy off the backs of other Nations for the last 50 years through the exporting of their inflation and their dependance on a US $ dollar demoninated World Oil Price.

And yes I know the average Amrican is a nice person deep down...but

"chickens come home to roost"

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The life of an elderly person who has most likely at some point fought a war for this Country is worth so much more

Most of your wars in the last 100 years are about furthering your national interest and not defence of the Commonwealth. So your retired vet I'm sorry to say has blood on their hands. And before you start on me a little bit of research on the history and state of the world outside your continent will attest to that.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

the very premise was that yes white people have done horrendous things in the past...amazingly abhorrent things. For centuries white man.. not woman..thought all other races and sexes and religious were beneath him and he acted like it. Killing, enslaving and doing whatever the hell white man wanted to. In fact the power play was so strong that to this day white men still have an advantage in almost all facets of our life from business to politics to whatever. This then leads to my laughter at white people on this thread feeling terribly wronged because some white guy was charged with a hate crime for targeting a minority. Where's the connection? People really feel that hate crime status for hate crimes are wrong because white people don't get the benefit? What kind of lunatic things "that' way? Come on. get real and ...please...Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

What's outrageous is that it's ONLY a hate crime if the attacker is white or the victim as of a protected class like the Jewish attack last month. Obviously polar bear hunting is not a hate crime to some people.

The world has been at war since mankind could pick up a stick and you're saying what, it's all because of white folk? Everything wrong in the universe isn't the white man's fault believe it or not, there's enough blame to go around.
edit on 178pm3636pm92013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Hitting anyone is a crime of "hate".

I knocked out one of my brothers with a baseball bat - and I love that guy!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now this Clown gets to play the "Date Rape" game with Bubba in Prison.
Two wrongs don't make a right tough guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

not quite right but close...not blaming all the harm in the world on white people but if you were or are white...why would you even think about crying about how bad...we....white people have it. I mean really? A few stats.

There are six Black CEOs of Fortune 500 companies we could start there...and go on and on and on. Crying because you were born white doesn't cut it. lol get a life...get off your but and stop blaming minorities for your problems.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

amazing
reply to post by Bassago

not quite right but close...not blaming all the harm in the world on white people but if you were or are white...why would you even think about crying about how bad...we....white people have it. I mean really? A few stats.

There are six Black CEOs of Fortune 500 companies we could start there...and go on and on and on. Crying because you were born white doesn't cut it. lol get a life...get off your but and stop blaming minorities for your problems.

Not really sure what your point is. The thread and topic is about a white guy who played knockout and is charged with a hate crime. Meanwhile this same standard is not being applied to blacks who are doing this all over the place. Except for the one Jewish guy that got clocked, that was a hate crime. Surely you see something wrong with this picture?

What on earth do black CEO's have to do with anything on this thread? If anyone in the US has a right to be PO'd it's the Native Americans. But again that's not the topic.
edit on 314am1010am122013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

That's okay. we just aren't understanding each other I suppose. Cheers anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join