Long time Lurker first time intro...

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello ATS I've been visiting this site since 2010. I really didn't mind lurking until I experienced my first astral projection. It started off great. At first the mind split wasn't a big deal but it was like the more I tried to get in touch with my higher self the more I felt I was being led astray. I remember my entire projection but something didn't feel right. Was I caught off guard by the mind split or have other people had similar disturbing experiences while projecting?

My recent OBE brings here to introduce myself but my quest to deny ignorance is the reason I've always been an ATS member at heart.

Peace and Love, I can't wait to make knew friends

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotPlus

Hello,

Jump right in. It's great to have new voices. Welcome!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay

Have a welcome fruit pizza~~>>

Glad you introduced ya self. See ya around on the boards
And a peace and love to you ~~>>
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.....I wonder what a fruit pizza tastes like....I have to try making one some day. I bet a sweet pastry crust would work best.

Oh sorry new guy, my mind has run astray because of that picture of a fruit pizza.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Welcome!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank you all very much

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hi

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

I have had many people post on my paranormal thread, and others, about having OBEs.

To my knowledge, it depends what "state of mind" you are in at the time whether you have a positive or negative experience.

I'm sure there are many, many threads and members here that can answer your question.

new topics

top topics

join