It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Mike Gravel Interview Part 1 of 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think someone asked "why all the deadly secrecy if there is nothing to it?"

Who said there is nothing to it?

What I am suggesting is something that should be pretty obvious by now: The very real possibility that the UFOs are ours.

Sure, we've probably been visited. But I doubt aliens would come to Earth in flimsy little flying saucers that crash in the desert.

We seem to completely discount the possibility that something truly unprecedented and nefarious is going on ... something that has little or nothing to do with aliens.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yup, don't worry, I'm going to pay this precisely no attention at all in future. There is no point in contributing anything when even moderators accuse us of "whining" (childish, non-specific, unintelligent criticism if ever I heard it) when we're attempting to offer Josh a little feedback, and the little darling doesn't even have the grace to engage in conversation about it. Unless we're toeing the company line and applauding every last breath ATS takes, we run the risk of being called "whiners", "assholes" (never been called those in my life...how rude), and "dicks" (or that, just for the record). And I would also suggest that very few of us are armchair anythings...you have no idea what our experiences or talents are for the most part, so jumping to some ridiculous judgement about what we can and cannot say with authority shows disrespect at best.

The back-biting, clannish, overbearing, insensitive, and frankly, myopic behaviour I've seen in this thread shows me just how much ATS has gone to the dogs, and why it's lost so many genius posters in the last couple of years. There are a lot of brilliant people still here, but there used to be many more...perhaps you're starting to see why you've lost them. Probably you're not though. I'm going to make it a little New Year resolution to stay logged out as much as possible, and I'm pretty sure you won't miss me....opinions are hard work.

Happy New Year everyone!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Josh and ATS:

I recommend Nick Cook’s excellent book, The Hunt for Zero Point: One man’s Journey to Discover the Biggest Secret Since the Invention of the Atom Bomb.

Anyway, here is a hypothetical alternative to the alien-UFO convention. I acknowledge that this is totally hypothetical, but here it is:

• Early to mid-twentieth century, American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown proposes electric-field propulsion, an entirely new kind of propulsion technology.
• Toward the end of World War II, German researchers develop prototypes using this technology.
• At the end of the war, the Americans make off with these prototypes and the brainpower behind them, shuttling this collective treasure to the Southwestern U.S. (White Sands Proving Ground), also home to German-derived rocket research and development.
• The technology is perfected in subsequent decades, together with electromagnetic-pulse technology.
• Electromagnetic pulse technology is being developed in the commercial sector for law enforcement. We know that the military often has advanced technologies that are decades ahead of technologies available in the commercial sector, and I propose the U.S. military had electromagnetic pulse systems as early as the 1960s.
• The best way to refine defense technologies is to study their effectiveness in real-world environments. I propose that saucers equipped with an electromagnetic pulse system were being studied as a means to shut down electronic systems at nuclear missile silos during the 1960s. They were tested at U.S. missile silos under the assumption that if we could shut down our own systems we could shut down the Soviet launch systems.
• The saucers are powered by standard gas turbine generators, which provide the high voltage needed. But nuclear-powered vehicles also have been developed, using power plants similar to those used in nuclear submarines to provide electricity to the field-propulsion drives.
• Electric-field propulsion technology has been enhanced with a system based on something called the Casimir effect, which makes possible a hyperdrive capable of faster-than-light travel.
• At this point, a super-secret branch of the U.S. military unknown to the rest of the defense community, Congress and the executive branch has a monopoly on this technology. New ships equipped with field propulsion and Casimir drives are in operation and are being refined in mock military maneuvers (think Belgian wave, Hudson Valley, Phoenix Lights). These operations provide a bounty of data, everything from precise radar data to the ability of these vehicles to overwhelm and dominate advanced conventional systems.
• Concurrent with the development of this technology, the U.S. government also implemented a disinformation program to link UFOs to aliens. The purpose of this scheme is to keep the whole subject of UFOs on the fringe so that the media won’t investigate.
• This does not necessarily mean planet Earth isn't been visited by aliens. In fact, we probably are. However, such visitations are exceedingly rare and UFOs are primarily of earthly origin. The public has basically been had.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

My sentiments exactly.

What the hell has happened to this place?

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePaisan

I'm pretty much 100% in agreement with your hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I have been reading every single comment. I'm definitely not disinterested, good or bad I appreciate every single message on this thread. A lot of the "negative" ones are definitely going to help me in future videos, it's good to have an outside perspective. Some of the comments have great notes and we will be utilizing some of them in the future videos.

Nothing offends me. No one is forcing me to be in front of any camera. It comes with the territory that I will face negative comments. I prefer negative comments with actual meat than people praising the vids for no particular reason.

Thanks again

Josh LeCash

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePaisan

Wow gonna check that out

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Nice post, I wish the interview was a little longer. I've always believed in the idea that Earth is been observed by otherworldly beings that are far more advanced and powerful than us. We're not mentally stable to communicate on their level, we've lost ourselves over time. I'm definitely looking forward to part 2!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join