posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:01 AM
Josh and ATS:
I recommend Nick Cook’s excellent book, The Hunt for Zero Point: One man’s Journey to Discover the Biggest Secret Since the Invention of the Atom
Anyway, here is a hypothetical alternative to the alien-UFO convention. I acknowledge that this is totally hypothetical, but here it is:
• Early to mid-twentieth century, American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown proposes electric-field propulsion, an entirely new kind of propulsion
• Toward the end of World War II, German researchers develop prototypes using this technology.
• At the end of the war, the Americans make off with these prototypes and the brainpower behind them, shuttling this collective treasure to the
Southwestern U.S. (White Sands Proving Ground), also home to German-derived rocket research and development.
• The technology is perfected in subsequent decades, together with electromagnetic-pulse technology.
• Electromagnetic pulse technology is being developed in the commercial sector for law enforcement. We know that the military often has advanced
technologies that are decades ahead of technologies available in the commercial sector, and I propose the U.S. military had electromagnetic pulse
systems as early as the 1960s.
• The best way to refine defense technologies is to study their effectiveness in real-world environments. I propose that saucers equipped with an
electromagnetic pulse system were being studied as a means to shut down electronic systems at nuclear missile silos during the 1960s. They were tested
at U.S. missile silos under the assumption that if we could shut down our own systems we could shut down the Soviet launch systems.
• The saucers are powered by standard gas turbine generators, which provide the high voltage needed. But nuclear-powered vehicles also have been
developed, using power plants similar to those used in nuclear submarines to provide electricity to the field-propulsion drives.
• Electric-field propulsion technology has been enhanced with a system based on something called the Casimir effect, which makes possible a
hyperdrive capable of faster-than-light travel.
• At this point, a super-secret branch of the U.S. military unknown to the rest of the defense community, Congress and the executive branch has a
monopoly on this technology. New ships equipped with field propulsion and Casimir drives are in operation and are being refined in mock military
maneuvers (think Belgian wave, Hudson Valley, Phoenix Lights). These operations provide a bounty of data, everything from precise radar data to the
ability of these vehicles to overwhelm and dominate advanced conventional systems.
• Concurrent with the development of this technology, the U.S. government also implemented a disinformation program to link UFOs to aliens. The
purpose of this scheme is to keep the whole subject of UFOs on the fringe so that the media won’t investigate.
• This does not necessarily mean planet Earth isn't been visited by aliens. In fact, we probably are. However, such visitations are exceedingly
rare and UFOs are primarily of earthly origin. The public has basically been had.