posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
reply to post by buni11687
I know I am going to get flamed for this but in no particular order:
1. I am glad these videos are made and available for the public. Why? Next time a 'great idea' is being sold to the American people, at least they
have an idea of what the 'great idea' looks like in reality. No kites flying, no democracy to the oppressed, no political rhetoric. Just good old
fashion wholesale, indiscriminate destruction.
2. To those who still feel the US should be in Syria, saddle up. The Obama's, the McCain's, the Pelosi's, the Graham's of DC need to be on those
streets in person. It is after all where they think it is good for America's sons and daughters. BTW, the Syrian army and AQS seem to be doing just
fine blowing the s*** out of the place all by themselves.
3. For the life of me I cannot understand the armor-alone mentality. I saw Syrian infantry in only one or two places. The insurgents had time to make
4. At 40:41 you can see those holes in walls were pre-staged. It looks like the armor was drawn in to where they wanted them. The one T-72 paid for
5. The quality of the video was pretty good. I would have loved to hear the chatter on the platoon net.
6. The AQS videos spliced in the SA videos was good. It shows both sides. Very educational.
7. Who needs the MSM with footage like this? Maybe we can send some CNN reporters and cameramen to those same streets, ratchet strap them to top of
the BMP's, and let the journalism commence.
Alright, flame away. I still think knowledge this is a good thing.