Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

Good point, and Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS spying, NSA, Homeland Security, 9/11...this list keeps growing!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Definitely rigged elections....is that even questioned anymore? The Democrats and Republicans signed and agreement not to challenge the results anymore. The voting machines have NO checks and balances and have software made in Venezuela that allow the votes to be changed by phone.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Prove it, the only person who has said they saw the actual BC died last week in a plane crash!
Where he was born is irrelevant, his dad was a British citizen and that makes him one too.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

1913.....that's when the Federal Reserve took over our money and started the IRS!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Bassago

Yeah ok what ever you say.

They're bought and paid for.

John Boehner

Harry Reid

And need we mention the almost $700 million raised during the last election by the POTUS? You don't really believe that just came from his beloved followers do you? You're talking about the same Obama as I am?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

LaElvis
OK, I`m going to question the legitimacy of this on a technicality - that being `the actual NAME of the hospital in 1961

Oh dear, I see you refuse to follow links that show up your lies, as has been already posted, here are 3 BC's from babies born at the same hospital as Obama, and having the same name Obama's hospital.
wtpotus.files.wordpress.com...
nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...

So another silly birther claim gets shot down!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

LaElvis
he will be exposed and hung for High Treason

Funny how there is no death penalty for treason, and no such crime as "high treason" in the USA, so once again you have shown you have no clue at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

onthedownlow
and why should the president be allowed to hide behind executive privilege?

Funny how you are hiding behind the exact same law as Obama is,so are your neighbours, their neighbours, every Member of Congress, every Senator, in fact everyone in the USA! So what are they all hiding?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It's obviously an old adage which you don't understand that traces back to at least the wild west. However, the Constitution allows for the impeachment of any public servant/official upon conviction of even a misdemeanor..

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

You mean like sending money and firearms to Syrian rebels who have known ties to Al-Qaeda?? Gee, that kinda rings a bell somewhere....... I know! Barack Obama!!! Or Prescott Bush who was a director of I believe, was the Chase Manhattan bank in New York city during WWII, and was found to have accepted money from Adolph Hitler.

Also from Article II, Section IV of the United States Constitution..

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You should stick to Australian/New Zealand politics...
edit on 26-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

hellobruce

LaElvis
he will be exposed and hung for High Treason

Funny how there is no death penalty for treason, and no such crime as "high treason" in the USA, so once again you have shown you have no clue at all.

This is actually untrue... The odds of receiving the death penalty for treason is quite fair... So I would assert that it is really you who has no clue about what you are talking about.

For instance, Vermont still retains capital punishment (death penalty for you outsider) for the conviction of treason.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
It's obviously an old adage which you don't understand

You are the one here (again) that does not understand - there is no such thing as "high" treason, as I said, also there is no death penalty for Federal treason....

Also from Article II, Section IV of the United States Constitution..

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

What has that got to do with "high" treason and the lack of a federal death penalty for it?

You should stick to Australian/New Zealand politics...

Why, don't you like me pointing out your errors!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You realize you are totally babbling, right? I said it was an old adage as in saying... The basis for treason and high crimes refers to those sections of the Constitution you conveniently ignored.. God you make me so mad that we have to put up with your obvious shenanigans on this site... I certainly hope that nobody else is fooled by you.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You are the one here (again) that does not understand - there is no such thing as "high" treason, as I said, also there is no death penalty for Federal treason....

Once again you are incorrect.. Vermont still holds capital punishment for treason.... Or did you ignore that because it was inconvenient to the absolute garbage that you are spewing? What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it...

Also, at least one man was already killed by hanging for treason against the Commonwealth of Virginia...

Most states have provisions in their constitutions or statutes similar to those in the U.S. Constitution. The Extradition Clause specifically defines treason as an extraditable offense. There have been only two documented prosecutions for treason on the state level, that of Thomas Dorr for treason against the state of Rhode Island for his part in the Dorr Rebellion, and that of John Brown for treason against the Commonwealth of Virginia for his part in the raid on Harpers Ferry. In 1859, he and a few of his sons infiltrated Harpers Ferry—a military base in Virginia—in an attempt to steal the weapons that were kept there. His goal was to give these weapons to slaves, and lead them in an armed rebellion, but his attempt was unsuccessful. His sons were killed in the ensuing battle, and he was captured, and then tried, and convicted, for treason against the Commonwealth of Virginia. He was sentenced to death by hanging, which was performed on December 2, 1859.[28] The first President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Joseph Smith, Junior, was tried for treason against Missouri and acquitted, then later imprisoned for trial on charges of treason against Illinois, but murdered by a mob while in jail awaiting trial, under protection of its governor, Thomas Ford.

Or this indictment for treason by a federal grand jury...

On October 11, 2006, a federal grand jury issued the first indictment for treason against the United States since Kawakita v. United States in 1952 who was convicted at the time and sentenced to the death penalty, charging Adam Yahiye Gadahn for videos in which he appeared as a spokesman for al-Qaeda and threatened attacks on American soil.[27]

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
God you make me so mad

You are delusional, I am not God... of course you ignore the fact I said Federal Treason - as that is what Obama would be charged under (but we all know he has not actually done anything that could have him be charged with treason), that claim is just silly birthers delusions.

Funny how facts make you mad!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Lol, yeah keep ignoring the inconvenient facts little man....

I just pointed out at least one incident where a man was convicted of treason against the United States, and received the death penalty... By all means keep promoting ignorance....It's your asinine lies, not facts, that aggravate me... It's you and your condescending nature when you look like a tool; you still act as if you are the King of the World; that is what makes me mad...

There is no winning with people like you..

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

There were no ssn in the 1800's lol

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it...

Until you admit that you deceitfully feigned ignorance; I will follow your every post with this question... Either step it up or give it up...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
Lol, yeah keep ignoring the inconvenient facts little man....

Silly birthers are the ones ignoring the inconvenient facts, like:-
Obama is a natural born US citizen,
Birthers have no clue at all about the US constitution,
Orly Taitz is TWLITHOTP
There is zero evidence his BC's were forged,
birthers have lost every single court case they have attempted,
there is no such crime as "high" treason in the USA

it does not matter how much you try and educate birthers, like pointing out that their claims do not match the law or constitution they ignore you as Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong in them

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it... Oh and since you are dancing away from the facts, let me be more aggressive.

I just pointed out at least one incident where a man was convicted of treason against the United States, and received the death penalty...

Why are you being sketchy and ignoring this; or are you afraid of the truth?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

there is no such crime as "high" treason in the USA

Are you being willfully obtuse or are you so immersed in ignorance that you do not understand what an adage is? This is untrue; High treason does exist in some countries of the world, proving a case in the United States may prove difficult. However, the constitution does refer to HIGH CRIMES!!! ONE OF WHICH (High Crimes) IS TREASON!!!

Stop acting like you don't know what I'm saying, and ignoring what is inconvenient...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join