It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, this is not good for Obama. I wonder what kind of executive order BS he will pull out of the hat this time. One the other hand, he should get a nice fat SS check when he retires because he will have Obama’s income plus his that have been paid in all these years. This is an outright felony forgery all by itself. Obama admitted he was from Kenya when the Harvard Law Review wrote he was born in Kenya, Africa in a publication. I saw a story the other day about how all of his appointments, laws he signed, etc. are truly null and void. Everything he signed, agreed to, orders given, were all meaningless because he was never eligible to be president. This criminal has committed more felonies, high crimes, and misdemeanors than anyone in the history of the office. And he admitted to being a crack user. If the Republicans hold the House and take back the Senate, the very first order of business should be impeachment against this foreign imposter that intentionally has undermined this country in an attempt to bankrupt it. I could write a book on the lies, damage to so many people, laws, and system of government, that it would all but assure he would have to leave the country to avoid being tarred and feathered.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

spirit_horse
when the Harvard Law Review wrote he was born in Kenya, Africa in a publication.

Oh dear, some more nonsense a birther made up - of course you can show us all exactly where the Harvard Law Review stated Obama was born in Kenya.... no, I didn't think you could!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

LaElvis
reply to post by Bassago

Bassago I heard he did receive a new SS, they made up another one to enroll him in Obamacare....something he won't ever use. Obama failed the SS form you showed many times in the last few years as well as Evierify. This guy who wrote the post and harassing us is evidently a paid goon to spread more lies to get the heat off of Obamacare's obvious failure.

At this point I'm sorry to say it doesn't really matter. Obama owns the senate so nobody could make an impeachment stick anyway. He's been re-elected and has expanded executive power to such an extent he pretty much can throw the whole weight of the government at his detractors so they can't win either.

I doubt anyone on this thread is a paid goon. We have many varied opinions here and sometimes things run a bit hot and heavy. Folks will disagree, it's part of the game. Just gotta roll with it.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I think this is what he was referring to...Obama's book by his literary agent claiming (and never refuting) that Obama was born in Kenya! There is also a Kenyan BC and a British document of a son born in Kenya to Barrack Sr in 1961...by the way Kenya wasn't an independent nation till 1963 so Barrack Sr and Jr are British subjects and citizens.

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I think this is what he was referring to...Obama's book by his literary agent claiming (and never refuting) that Obama was born in Kenya! There is also a Kenyan BC and a British document of a son born in Kenya to Barrack Sr in 1961...by the way Kenya wasn't an independent nation till 1963 so Barrack Sr and Jr are British subjects and citizens.

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

LaElvis
Obama's book by his literary agent claiming (and never refuting) that Obama was born in Kenya!

Still wrong, it was not Obama's book, nor a book written about Obama!

There is also a Kenyan BC and a British document of a son born in Kenya to Barrack Sr in 1961

There is? Of course you can show us....

by the way Kenya wasn't an independent nation till 1963 so Barrack Sr and Jr are British subjects and citizens.

What has that got to do with anything? Being a dual citizen does not stop anyone becoming President - do you even know the requirements to be eligible for POTUS?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
People are quick to say

"why don't you ask the other presidents for their birth certificates?"
"why do you only ask this of the fie first black president?"

Fair question I say! (and I am sorry to say I cannot answer it at this time)

I would like to ask a counter question:

Please tell me a past president that had not ONE but TWO relatives living in this country illegally for over 25 years (while drawing state and federal assistance).

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It was a book/pamphlet promoting Obama's book by his literary agent and thus approved by Obama! AND IT WAS NEVER REFUTED!!!

Kenyan BC thepowerhour.com...

americanlivewire.com...

The article about the British account and more...

thedailypen.blogspot.com...

If Obama was a British Subject he cannot be an American....NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

And both with SS numbers issued by a state they never lived in!!!! TOUCHE!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Not to mention the only person to supposedly actually see Obama's BC is now dead in a plane crash that all accounts have changed a dozen time already....Obama and Hillary have left a chain of dead bodies behind them....

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

LaElvis
It was a book/pamphlet promoting Obama's book by his literary agent

Wrong again, it was nothing of the sort - please do some research before posting crap like that.

Kenyan BC thepowerhour.com...

Why do you post a photo of a known hoax BC?
www.truthorfiction.com...-OLSAqHM

If Obama was a British Subject he cannot be an American...

Yes he can - ever heard of dual citizenship?

NATURAL BORN CITIZEN!!!!!

yes, we know Obama is one, remember how even USA courts have declared Obama to be a natural born citizen!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

"Assuming" his birth certificate is valid then Obama is eligible and legally president. It says he was born in Hawaii, on US soil which makes him a natural born citizen. Unless someone disproves that then he is in the clear.

As far as the SSN I think that's the wrong battle for his opponents to be waging. Those numbers in all fairness can get screwed up. Just look at the trouble people have recovering their number once an identity thief lays claim to it. I know of someone who is still fighting that problem after years.

Ted Cruz is apparently trying to preempt this issue as he had dual citizenship with Canada. The Naturalization Law of 1790 speaks to this issue saying that if born outside the US the child's "parents" (plural) must be citizens. So looking at this it appears while Cruz does not qualify to run for president Obama is legal unless someone invalidates the Hawaii birth certificate.

History of laws concerning immigration and naturalization in the United States

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Bassago

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

"Assuming" his birth certificate is valid then Obama is eligible and legally president. It says he was born in Hawaii, on US soil which makes him a natural born citizen. Unless someone disproves that then he is in the clear.

As far as the SSN I think that's the wrong battle for his opponents to be waging. Those numbers in all fairness can get screwed up. Just look at the trouble people have recovering their number once an identity thief lays claim to it. I know of someone who is still fighting that problem after years.

Ted Cruz is apparently trying to preempt this issue as he had dual citizenship with Canada. The Naturalization Law of 1790 speaks to this issue saying that if born outside the US the child's "parents" (plural) must be citizens. So looking at this it appears while Cruz does not qualify to run for president Obama is legal unless someone invalidates the Hawaii birth certificate.

History of laws concerning immigration and naturalization in the United States

Obama's BC IS valid. He's the President of the United States.

Must be a slow day at fringe land

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Obama's BC IS valid. He's the President of the United States.

Must be a slow day at fringe land

Hee hee, hey Muse long time no see. Thanks for clearing that up for us but it's Sheriff Joe you should be talking to.

Slow? You have no idea.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

No ,where he was born is not relevant if Barrack Sr is his father. The intent of Natural Born by the Vattel Laws of the Constitution show the intent of the phrase Natural Born Citizen.

www.constitution.org...

Supreme Court has yet to weigh in, but precedents show him to be ineligible mainly because of the word "citizenS" parents indicating both parents to be citizens.

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com...
Numerous experts have shown that all of the 3 BC's that the White House has issued have many, serious almost ridiculous flaws in them. One that is so obvious is the use of kerning in the document, a process of tucking j's and y's under letters and using less space for i's and more for m's. This type of type writer hadn't yet been invented when Obama was born.

Kerning.....obamacrimes.com...

Also his race is listed as African which is not a race, and other black children BC's used Negro at that time. The name of the hospital on the BC was not a hospital when Obama was born.

Here is over an hour showing the BC is fake....

cdrkerchner.wordpress.com... ma-birth-certificate-is-forged/

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Is that like,"he who makes the GOLD, makes the rules?" Surely you jest....try the links I just posted.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

LaElvis
The intent of Natural Born by the Vattel Laws of the Constitution show the intent of the phrase Natural Born Citizen.

No, Vattel has nothing at all to do with the US constitution - again you ignore the fact that US courts have declared that Obama is a natural born US citizen....

Supreme Court has yet to weigh in, but precedents show him to be ineligible

Wrong, precedent has shown Obama IS a natural born US citizen....

Numerous experts have shown that all of the 3 BC's that the White House has issued have many, serious almost ridiculous flaws in them.

Care to name these "numerous experts", and which court declared them a expert?

Also his race is listed as African

As I said before, you have not even looked at Obama's BC as nowhere on it does it state President Obama's race....

. The name of the hospital on the BC was not a hospital when Obama was born.

Why keep repeating that lie when you have been shown that it is just another birther lie?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What a BOZO you are.... read my previous post with links.
Vatttel is to the Constitution as Black's is to Law Books.

Here you have an hour of proof.

cdrkerchner.wordpress.com... ma-birth-certificate-is-forged/

Here's a closeup of the fake BC...Can you see AFRICAN???

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

His Father's race BOZO!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

OK, I`m going to question the legitimacy of this on a technicality - that being `the actual NAME of the hospital in 1961

In 1961 - and according to the said Birth Certificate the hospital where BO was (allegedly)!! born was named :- KAPIOLANI MATERNITY & GYNECOLOGICAL HOSPITAL.

Now let`s go to Wikipedia for the history of the hospital.

Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children is part of Hawaii Pacific Health's network of hospitals. It is located in Honolulu, Hawaii, within the residential inner city district of Makiki. Kapi'olani Medical Center is Hawaii's only children's hospital with a team of physicians and nurses and specialized technology trained specifically to care for children, from infants to young adults. It is the state's only 24-hour pediatric emergency room, pediatric intensive care unit and adolescent unit.

The facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiolani as the Kapilani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862­1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844-1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.[2][3][4]

It is also known for being the birthplace of United States President Barack Obama.[5][6][7][8][9]

en.wikipedia.org...

This clearly shows (but is subject to `citation` on Wiki) that as of 1978 (up to the date of the actual merger) the maternity part of the hospital was still known as the Kapi`olani Maternity Home.

Therefore this would have been the case in 1961 when BO was born !!!!

So, where did they get the name : KAPIOLANI MATERNITY & GYNECOLOGICAL HOSPITAL ???????????

We no longer need to be concerned about any lack of citation on Wiki, because we can go to the HOSPITAL`s own website and read EXACTLY THE SAME HISTORICAL ACCOUNT REGARDS ITS NAMES !!!

A Century of Care for Hawaii's Women and Children

This is the story of two hospitals: Kauikeolani Children's Hospital and Kapiolani Maternity Home. The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

www.kapiolani.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join