Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

How ridiculous....1000's of cases brought up in suits....NOT ONE TRIED WITH TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE!!! Who's kidding who??? The system is CORRUPT!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

You are 100% right. The suppression is mind boggling. Anyone with half a brain can research this and see how obvious the corruption is. LET THE CASES BE HEARD ON MERITS!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

LaElvis
It is against the law for the plaintiff or his lawyers to meet with a judge with a case on the docket

Which law exactly?

Obama did...it is documented.

So show us this documentation....

No I haven't seen all the stamps

So how can you claim that no other one has 2 digits?

The microscopic analysis of the two digit showed tampering by an expert in the field.

Who was the "expert", and who declared him a expert?

SS numbers were all STATE based by prefix

Another birther lie - let us see what the Social Security Administration says....

One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

.EVERY ONE was state based prefix in 1961.

No, still wrong.

BTW his race on his supposed Hawaii BC lists his race as African

Have you even looked at his BC - no where does it state President Obama's race is African - why do you keep posting lies here?

The name of the hospital on the BC did not exist when he was born,

oh dear, yet another birther lie....
books.google.com.au... spital%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ixgeT-6lOs_btweVjMEu&redir_esc=y
and here is another birth certificate stating the name of the Hospital...
wtpotus.files.wordpress.com...
nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...

This has been proved by hundreds of computer and typeset experts.

care to name 50 of them?

Obama wrote in one of his books that he lived in Indonesia and went to school. By Indonesian LAW only Indonesian citizens are allowed to attend school.

Care to show us this Indonesian law - or is it just something else you made up?

You say I lie about case not being heard,

yes, you do.

OK name one that All testimony and EVIDENCE was heard!! There are still active cases one in Alabama.

docs.google.com...

YOU LIE about the sealed transcripts that EVERYONE does it..BULL#

not bull# - just the facts.
www.ed.gov...

IT TAKES TWO "CIZIZEN'S PARENTS"

Still wrong - read the judgement

ANKENY v GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF INDIANA - APPEALS COURT OPINION - 11120903 Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents AZ - 2012-03-07 - Allen v Obama C20121317 - ORDER Dismissing Complaint and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitutionand thus qualified to hold the office of President. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark , 169 U.S. 649, 702-03(1898) (addressing U. S. Const. amend. XIV); Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana , 916 N.E.2d 678,684-88 (Ind. App. 2010) (addressing the precise issue). Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett ,88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise Charles Tisdale v. Barack Obama, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney (D.C. Cir. 15-June-2012 On January 17, 2012, Charles Tisdale of Virginia brought a civil action before the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. In the suit, Tisdale alleged that Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul each had a non-citizen parent, and therefore should be barred from the November 6, 2012, presidential ballot in Virginia. An amicus brief was filed in support of the Plaintiff by attorney Mario Apuzzo. District Judge John A. Gibney, Jr., dismissed the suit with prejudice because the Plaintiff "does not to state a claim upon which relief may be granted." Judge Gibney explained: "It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens."

.illegally taking the office of President and lying is grounds for HIGH TREASON.

Once again, where is high treason mentioned in US statute.... why keep making nonsense up?

edit on 25-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Your Googles DOC link shows nothing about the cases being HEARD!!! That means actual TESTIMONY FROM WITNESSES!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

LaElvis
Obama has spent 4 million defending an obvious fake BC!!

Care to show us where you got that figure from?

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate a copy of something

yet you stated that the BC Obama showed was a fake - you really are very confused!

where are the actual DOCUMENTS??

You do not even need a BC to be eligible for President.... also where are the BC's from all previous Presidents.... why do you only insist on the first black POTUS showing his BC?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

LaElvis
Your Googles DOC link shows nothing about the cases being HEARD!!!

Did you even look at it - it shows the case details, and you can look them up and see every single stupid birther lawsuit has failed so far.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

hellobruce

pheonix358
The issue is important enough for those in power to want to suppress it.

How about providing some evidence, any evidence at all, that anything is being suppressed....

Must just be a glitch in the matrix right? "Something" is wrong with his SSN. Too bad the SS Administration won't tell us what it is.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes I looked, but I also KNOW that not one case has been heard on merits.....testimony of witnesses to the satisfaction of all.
I can see you are one of the paid Government anti Truth team, so it does me no good to continue responding. Everything I post you reply with a ridiculous, "well show me this".....LET THE CASE BE HEARD IN COURT!!! Obama is killing this Country and if you would get your head out of your butt long enough to breathe you could SEE!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes I looked, but I also KNOW that not one case has been heard on merits.....testimony of witnesses to the satisfaction of all.
I can see you are one of the paid Government anti Truth team, so it does me no good to continue responding. Everything I post you reply with a ridiculous, "well show me this".....LET THE CASE BE HEARD IN COURT!!! Obama is killing this Country and if you would get your head out of your butt long enough to breathe you could SEE!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

THANK YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

THANK YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

READ Bassago's post with the SS info.....also Obama has failed Everify....he can't even get a job at a Popsicle stand much less McDonald's!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

Well I must thank Bassago...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Bassago
"Something" is wrong with his SSN.

No, all that happened is the TWLITHOTW spread his SSN far and wide so he got a new one - no conspiracy, no cover up.

of course you ignore all the tax returns Obama submitted with his old SSN that were all accepted!

But a silly conspiracy theory is so much more fun!

Obama derangement syndrome is strong in birthers here!
edit on 25-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

LOL yea he got a new one....HIS 39TH!!! The new one was used for signing up for Obamacare...LOL....The first 38 were used for income tax and campaign raising evasion!!! The 38th still belonged to someone born in 1890!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You ask for PROOF, he gave you proof...what he posted was tried way before this NEW SS number....he couldn't pass Everify because the 38th number was used by 2 people......he is a FRAUD!!! END OF STORY!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

No, all that happened is the TWLITHOTW spread his SSN far and wide so he got a new one - no conspiracy, no cover up.

of course you ignore all the tax returns Obama submitted with his old SSN that were all accepted!

But a silly conspiracy theory is so much more fun!

Obama derangement syndrome is strong in birthers here!

Since you want so much proof I suppose you can provide us some about this alleged "new" SSN.?

Do you mean the IRS that refuses to answer congressional questions about targeting conservative political groups? If you trust them then you've drank the kool-aid.

Yes conspiracy theories are more fun but resorting to name calling just shows your desperation.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Doesn't that line of reasoning open up the option to say he just "got a new birth certificate" as well though?

Citizen or not I think he is a failure, so I don't really care one way or the other. The response just seems like a cop out.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Bassago I heard he did receive a new SS, they made up another one to enroll him in Obamacare....something he won't ever use. Obama failed the SS form you showed many times in the last few years as well as Evierify. This guy who wrote the post and harassing us is evidently a paid goon to spread more lies to get the heat off of Obamacare's obvious failure. Check out the link I posted to Devvy Kidd, she has brilliant articles on this subject. The Birther name is one I wear proudly, it show I can think and reason, but where he was born means NOTHING if Barrack Sr is his dad, it only makes a difference if his moms lover is the real dad....Obama looks like his clone! Frank Marshall Davis....obambi.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Bassago I heard he did receive a new SS, they made up another one to enroll him in Obamacare....something he won't ever use. Obama failed the SS form you showed many times in the last few years as well as Evierify. This guy who wrote the post and harassing us is evidently a paid goon to spread more lies to get the heat off of Obamacare's obvious failure. Check out the link I posted to Devvy Kidd, she has brilliant articles on this subject. The Birther name is one I wear proudly, it show I can think and reason, but where he was born means NOTHING if Barrack Sr is his dad, it only makes a difference if his moms lover is the real dad....Obama looks like his clone! Frank Marshall Davis....obambi.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join