It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

The meaning of “natural born citizen” is an issue regarding the interpretation of the US Constitution involving the qualifications for a US Constitutional office, and so can only be decided by a US Federal court.

A natural born citizen is referring to a flesh and blood human 'Citizen', opposed to a legal fiction. The framers of the Constitution believed, that as long as somebody was a flesh and blood human being born within the confines of the, then 48 states, you were eligible to be President. Legal fictions, such as those 'citizens' referred to in the 14th Amendment, may not be eligible for Presidency. Which means that anybody with a Birth Certificate is ineligible to be President. This is why Obama really has a fake birth certificate, and why he must put up with the charade of pretending he has one; as well as his SSN. SSN further registers a 'Citizen of the United States' as a 14th Amendment federal 'citizen of the United States'.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

What do you make of the claim by some that the USA is a corporation in the District of Colombia and that as such has no right to make laws over State laws and there citizens. I personally think that the States need a Constitutional Congress to take back the country!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

What do you make of the claim by some that the USA is a corporation in the District of Colombia and that as such has no right to make laws over State laws and there citizens. I personally think that the States need a Constitutional Congress to take back the country!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

There were 48 states when the constitution was written?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

I think that it is in direct reference to the post I made above... All 14th amendment federal citizens are registered within the confines of the 10-mile section District of Columbia, which is not limited by constitutional authority, and may hinder the rights of their citizens however they please... That's why you must prove you are not a 'citizen of the United States' in order to avoid taxation by the IRS.

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..."
Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383

edit on 28-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

I was guessing. Technically there were only the original 13 colonies, and after they created the Constitution the additional states were ratified. However, I am pretty sure that when the 14th Amendment was created there were only the 48 states.
edit on 28-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Since members have ignored staff directives....and posts continue to be more bickering than discussion....thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join