It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

Yeah the government erased it . You didn't just hit the wrong button. They're all after you. Oh no. Run hide lock your doors.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well here I have to offer a correction . For many years I took credit applications for people looking to buy furniture and I noticed a trend in the first three digits. In NY they all start with zero. In Virginia they all start with two . If not state based then it certainly is regional. But it's not where you were born that determines your number. It's where you live when you apply. Now that you need one for every child it will tend to be by the state where you were born since your parents will have to apply for one for you shortly after birth. If they plan on using you as a dependant for taxes anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

What about the JFK assassination? Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. There was never any proof of any other shots or anything to suggest otherwise. That's a conspiracy theory. Read that as unsubstantiated and nonsense.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If you notice that your sister is pregnant by a black man you are racist. Because you found it necessary to mention that the father is black. And this speaks more about your sisters tolerance than your own. What does her choice of a mate have to do with proving you're not a racist?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Every single judge is in Obama's pocket? Not one honest judge in the whole nation ?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Obvious as can be.

As I asked earlier, which other president had multiple relatives living in the country illegally for decades leeching off the tax payers?

Or is that an inconvenient question?

Is it easier to make it about race and shout down your opponents with attacks of "bigot!" and "racist!"? Thereby ensuring their voice will not be heard? Such shiny knights we have in our modern era HAHAHA

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Miniscuzz

My cousins went to school in Germany. They are still US citizens. What does where you register for school or where you are educated have to do with citizenship ? Nothing that's what.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
No the elections are not rigged. Grow up already. It's nonsense you are filling your head with.

It's a well-established fact that the elections are rigged and have been for a very long time. I'll introduce you to Clint Curtis, who created the computer program for the republicans to rig the electronic voting machines:

Murder, Spies, and Voting Lies: The Clint Curtis Story:
Part 1 --- Part 2

The next documentary is how the 2000 elections were stolen by Bush when Gore clearly won:

Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Elections:
Full Movie

Rolling Stones magazine did a story on how the 2004 elections were stolen, and there are other documentaries showing evidence that the 2000 and 2004 elections were fraudulently stolen as well. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Miniscuzz

Thank you for an informed and educational comment!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

NO they haven't LOST every case,many are still ongoing and on appeal. BUT YOU miss the point...none have been tried, no witnesses, no testimony doesn't not make a case won or lost. They have been dismissed!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Every thing you reply to is a lie!! You fail to accept proof, you go on tangents that have nothing to do with the FACTS!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Wrong, intent of a law is very critical in cases coming up for review. But you miss the point again....the text says citizen'S parents with an S, which clearly means BOTH!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

LaElvis
reply to post by onthedownlow

Good point, and Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS spying, NSA, Homeland Security, 9/11...this list keeps growing!

Benghazi was a failed CIA op and the Ambassador was a CIA agent. Fast and Furious was originally named operation wide receiver which got it's start under Bush. The IRS and the NSA has been spying on Americans long before Obama became president had the birthers been paying attention they would have known this. Homeland security and 9/11 happened before Obama's term and yet you place the blame on him. This is why people laugh at birthers it's because they are so gullible.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Birther?? Well your spew is typical Liberal garbage. Benghazi was a planned murder to hide gun running, Fast and Furious was taken to a NEW level by Obama, NSA and IRS have gone to Hitler-like under Obama....How can any sane person defend this CLOWN??

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Libertygal

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Bassago

Having one parent who is American even if you're born in the jungle makes you American . You don't have to have two parents who are American .
I am American if I was pregnant and gave birth while on vacation in Japan my baby is not Japanese.

Correct. But, you will never be president, because you are a citizen, not born on American soil, to two parents, making you Naturally Born.

The constitution does not define what a natural born citizen is. And the Naturalization Act of 1790 says you are wrong.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated that "the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens"

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

LaElvis
reply to post by buster2010

Birther?? Well your spew is typical Liberal garbage. Benghazi was a planned murder to hide gun running, Fast and Furious was taken to a NEW level by Obama, NSA and IRS have gone to Hitler-like under Obama....How can any sane person defend this CLOWN??

I'm not defending him just pointing out where you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm laughing because you said the republicans made this computer program. So how do you explain the last two elections. Computer glitch? Why doesn't it work if it's rigged?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The Bush Gore debacle was settled in court. Not at the poles where it should have been. But I do agree that Bush stole the presidency. That still doesn't prove rigged elections just the opposite.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

You clearly refuse to note tbat he was born in Hawaii. It doesn't matter if his parents came from the moon. He was born on US soil and that alone makes him a citizen eligible to be president. If he was born in some other country he was still eligible because his mother was American . It doesn't have to be both. One is enough.
Proof: my cousins who went to school in Germany are Americans even though their mother was German and they were born in Germany. Their father was American . Both of them could run for president.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

www.presidentsusa.net...

Where does it say that? This is directly from the constitution of the United States of America.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join