It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Judge Hollander in Maryland gives Attorney Orly Taitz 21 days to file a second amended complaint and add allegations in regards to an improper withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social security number is being illegally used by Barack Obama. When Taitz filed the complaint, SSA did not respond at all. After the law suit was filed, SSA responded by fraudulently claiming that the records were not found. Taitz responded that this is a fraudulent assertion, since the records were found before and denied to another petitioner due to privacy concerns, however Social Security has no right to claim privacy as according to their own 120 year rule they have a duty to release the records. The judge st

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social security number is being illegally used by Barack Obama

Posted on December 13th 2013. I guess we will see what happens in 21 days.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is this idiot still at it? How much taxpayer money has that moron wasted in these BS court cases?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Looks like another case with weak merits as usual.

They always make sure a case always somehow is missing something to ensure its dismissal.

Then as usual, the general public always assumes by default that everything is frivolous and laughable.

This effort is coinciding with Obama's supposed sign up for health insurance.

Notice how the White House announced that some of Obama's I.D. records were mysteriously unavailable.

This red herring was planned to further instill the Obama identity issue is non existent.

Orly is a shill because all the court cases have been frivolous.

It's a major ongoing psy-ops operation.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Over 200 cases tried or brought before courts on this overall issue. 25 of them at the Super Court level. 100% defeat or dismiss. No exception. None worked.

I guess she's figuring she'll make a record or something since she's responsible for so many of the above number already.

edit on 25-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

itsallgonenow
I guess we will see what happens in 21 days.

Exactly the same as has happened in every single birther court case from the "Worst lawyer in the history of the planet"

For the facts about the court case, not Orly's lies, see
www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The great thing about the birthers is they are experts in everything:
- They know about the law than lawyers or judges
- They know more about how states handle documents than the state officials in charge
- They know more about the laws of foreign countries than the officials of those countries
- They know about Obama’s life than he does
- They know more about investing than investors
- They know more about business than CEOs

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

When you get a stream of negative messages as you have it always indicates to me that you may be on to something. The issue is important enough for those in power to want to suppress it.

Cool thread

P

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

pheonix358
The issue is important enough for those in power to want to suppress it.

How about providing some evidence, any evidence at all, that anything is being suppressed....

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
How about the SSA providing the info?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Tusks
How about the SSA providing the info?

How about they provide the info on you and everyone else....

the will provide the information if it is asked for properly, and they are able to. Did you bother to read why they did not provide it?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I just had my entire comment erased before entering....so I'm going to try this again if the Government watch dogs don't erase it again. I cannot believe the negative and uninformed comments on this site. She is 100% right about his Selective Service card.Obama has the only one in the history with only 2 digits on the stamp. 80 instead of 1980, this was done according to expert testimony by cutting the 2008 stamp in half and turning it upside down to create 80 instead of 08. His Social Security number that he uses the most.....he has used 30+ so far....was originally given to someone born in 1890 in Connecticut. His uncle has one like this too, this is the same uncle with the DUI that was originally going to be deported. Obama denied knowing him at first, now he admits to living with him. Where Obama was born has nothing to do with him being ineligible as his supposed father Barack Sr. was a British subject and thus so is Obama. Obama was an Indonesian citizen as a child when he attended school, this is documented and admitted by Obama. It is widely accepted that he attended college on a foreign student scholarship and this is one of the reasons for him sealing his college transcripts....Here are a few links for you to educate yourselves. Bashing people and making fun of them without knowing the evidence is a pretty childish. NOT ONE CASE HAS EVER BEEN HEARD, the judges dismiss without standing or some other reason. They are afraid of the FACTS!!!

Devvy Kidd is a brilliant writer who knows the FACTS!!!
www.devvy.com...

It is said that the Courts have no jurisdiction over this and the only way would be Quo Warranto.

The only way Obama would be a Natural Born Citizen is with both parent being citizens. Obama met with all but one of the Supreme Court Justices illegally on his first day as President because they had 2 cases already on the docket against him!!!!

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com...

If you would take the time to read and research instead of Poo Pooing the FACTS you might learn something.
Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, and others are also ineligible and this is why the Republicans don't make it an isuue, along with the fact that they and 100's of their cronies would be tried for High Treason for the COVERUP!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I just had my entire comment erased before entering....so I'm going to try this again if the Government watch dogs don't erase it again. I cannot believe the negative and uninformed comments on this site. She is 100% right about his Selective Service card.Obama has the only one in the history with only 2 digits on the stamp. 80 instead of 1980, this was done according to expert testimony by cutting the 2008 stamp in half and turning it upside down to create 80 instead of 08. His Social Security number that he uses the most.....he has used 30+ so far....was originally given to someone born in 1890 in Connecticut. His uncle has one like this too, this is the same uncle with the DUI that was originally going to be deported. Obama denied knowing him at first, now he admits to living with him. Where Obama was born has nothing to do with him being ineligible as his supposed father Barack Sr. was a British subject and thus so is Obama. Obama was an Indonesian citizen as a child when he attended school, this is documented and admitted by Obama. It is widely accepted that he attended college on a foreign student scholarship and this is one of the reasons for him sealing his college transcripts....Here are a few links for you to educate yourselves. Bashing people and making fun of them without knowing the evidence is a pretty childish. NOT ONE CASE HAS EVER BEEN HEARD, the judges dismiss without standing or some other reason. They are afraid of the FACTS!!!

Devvy Kidd is a brilliant writer who knows the FACTS!!!
www.devvy.com...

It is said that the Courts have no jurisdiction over this and the only way would be Quo Warranto.

The only way Obama would be a Natural Born Citizen is with both parent being citizens. Obama met with all but one of the Supreme Court Justices illegally on his first day as President because they had 2 cases already on the docket against him!!!!

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com...

If you would take the time to read and research instead of Poo Pooing the FACTS you might learn something.
Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, and others are also ineligible and this is why the Republicans don't make it an isuue, along with the fact that they and 100's of their cronies would be tried for High Treason for the COVERUP!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

LaElvis
Obama has the only one in the history with only 2 digits on the stamp.

So to prove that please show us every other selective service card....

this was done according to expert testimony

Why do you claim the 'expert" was a expert? They were not...

His Social Security number that he uses the most.....he has used 30+ so far....was originally given to someone born in 1890 in Connecticut.

Still wrong, SSN's are NOT state based...

Obama was an Indonesian citizen as a child when he attended school, this is documented and admitted by Obama.

When did Obama admit he was a Indonesian citizen?

It is widely accepted that he attended college on a foreign student scholarship

Still wrong. that stupid claim was a April fool's joke that birthers keep falling for.
www.thefogbow.com...

and this is one of the reasons for him sealing his college transcripts

Why did you seal your college transcripts the same way Obama did? Why did you neighbours seal their college transcripts? Why did every member of Congress, every previous president, every Senator, every Vice President seal their college transcripts exactly the same way Obama did?
www.thefogbow.com...

NOT ONE CASE HAS EVER BEEN HEARD, the judges dismiss without standing or some other reason.

Now you are just telling birther lies - why are you lying about that?
docs.google.com...

The only way Obama would be a Natural Born Citizen is with both parent being citizens.

What makes you claim that? Where is that stated in the Constitution?
Why do you ignore the fact that US courts have declared Obama is a natural born US citizen?
www.thefogbow.com...

Obama met with all but one of the Supreme Court Justices illegally

Where in US law does it state Obama cannot meet Supreme Court justices?

If you had done some research outside of stupid birther websites you would realise all your claims are just birther lies...

would be tried for High Treason

Where is high treason mentioned in US statutes?
edit on 25-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Remember that there are billions upon billions of dollars, Judges, police, lawyers, private investigators and hackers etc at the disposal of those that would like to see Barrack Obama out of office. These trivial lawsuits are the best those people can come up with? That's your proof right there.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

Bashing people and making fun of them without knowing the evidence is a pretty childish. NOT ONE CASE HAS EVER BEEN HEARD, the judges dismiss without standing or some other reason. They are afraid of the FACTS!!!

As it happens, I've put a great deal of effort and a number of long hours into reading FOIA docs, file material and general background on this topic. Add to that the odd transcript here and there from hearings, with some being from the person this thread is about. Always interesting, even if I find it less than serious at this point.

In terms of the cases though, that's easy enough for folks to read about and I keep this out of my bookmarks for handy reference. It documents, with links, over 200+ individual court cases and/or actions with Supreme Court actions included.

Most links go to Scribd or other sources for court filings, hearing transcripts, witness statements and related material...where available.

Excuse the name..I didn't choose it, and don't necessarily care for the "Birther" title any more than any other title, but it's what it's called.

Birther Scorecard

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Who always makes sure these cases are missing something so they get dismissed ? The fools presenting them ? They're the only ones who could.
As for making these proceedings laughable and frivolous well they kind of start in that arena anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

WOW piece by piece and avoid the FACTS! I am not an expert on here so I'll respond to what I remember. It is against the law for the plaintiff or his lawyers to meet with a judge with a case on the docket....Obama did...it is documented.

No I haven't seen all the stamps but they pulled thousands from each year and NONE were two digits. The microscopic analysis of the two digit showed tampering by an expert in the field.

The experts in question where expert witness's under sworn testimony.

SS numbers were all STATE based by prefix.... mine is 438 only used in Louisiana, till a few years ago....EVERY ONE was state based prefix in 1961. BTW his race on his supposed Hawaii BC lists his race as African....that isn't a race. The name of the hospital on the BC did not exist when he was born, the type set was kerning which also did not exist when he was born. This has been proved by hundreds of computer and typeset experts.

Obama wrote in one of his books that he lived in Indonesia and went to school. By Indonesian LAW only Indonesian citizens are allowed to attend school. He is listed as a MUSLIM on his school data.

FOGBOW is a paid Government shrill who goes on websites and writes negative articles and comments. THis has nothing to do with April Fool post, the Saudi's who paid for his education are known by anyone who has looked into this.

http://[url=http://]http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/obama-college-costs-paid-by-saudis-arabs-khalid-al-mansour-requested-arab-money-verno n-jarrett-percy-suttton-confirm-obama-bow-to-saudi-king-proves-loyalty/

You say I lie about case not being heard, OK name one that All testimony and EVIDENCE was heard!! There are still active cases one in Alabama.

YOU LIE about the sealed transcripts that EVERYONE does it..BULL#...It's not only the transcripts...EVERYTHING IN HIS PAST IS SEALED!!

READ the link about Natural Born Citizen and read the facts. IT TAKES TWO "CIZIZEN'S PARENTS" that's "S meaning 2!!!

Obama is a terrorist, there are now suits against him as such...illegally taking the office of President and lying is grounds for HIGH TREASON. He along with Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and Clinton should all be tried.

You haven't had time to read either of the links. Devvy Kidd has no dog in this hunt and she is what I consider to be an expert on this subject as well as many more.

edit on 25-12-2013 by LaElvis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

What a ridiculous statement. The real hackers are the Government erasing millions of people's posts like mind to keep the TRUTH form coming out. What is trivial about ACTUALLY HEARING ONE CASE!!!! NONE have ever been heard, Obama has spent 4 million defending an obvious fake BC!! Have you actually tried reading about this....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate a copy of something....where are the actual DOCUMENTS??? The White House has released 3 different copies of the BC, that's why the case in Alabama is still going on!

Here's but one site of a brilliant Canadian woman that knows the REAL FACTS......EDUCATE YOURSELF!www.devvy.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

What a ridiculous statement. The real hackers are the Government erasing millions of people's posts like mind to keep the TRUTH form coming out. What is trivial about ACTUALLY HEARING ONE CASE!!!! NONE have ever been heard, Obama has spent 4 million defending an obvious fake BC!! Have you actually tried reading about this....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate a copy of something....where are the actual DOCUMENTS??? The White House has released 3 different copies of the BC, that's why the case in Alabama is still going on!

Here's but one site of a brilliant Canadian woman that knows the REAL FACTS......EDUCATE YOURSELF!www.devvy.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

YES ABSOLUTELY!!! They KNOW because instead of burying FACTS they show them, problem is the courts are BOUGHT by special interest groups and OBAMA'S handlers!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join