It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trenchant Prophecies 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The opening of 2014 calls for a time of celebration. The ringing in of the new year brings new policies and practices for everyday life for millions of individuals. This New Year Festival goes marked with a change of a time of fear of the economy to strength found through professional and family based networks. While the traditions of the old years behind us are not forgotten, they are changed to understand the new needs of the year.

January starts off with a feeling of togetherness. Everyone feels it. The lonely, the homeless, the needy, and the poor all band together this year to form brother ships of kindness and crime rates for the year progress slower than before as people understand the difference between needing something and wanting something. Unfortunately, threats must be taken more serious this year as the availability of weapons proliferates the black markets. Criminals are more commonly found with a gun then a knife for the year 2014, but that does not stop all superheros. Some people cower as a few good men and women step in to save the world from common criminals. The Samaritan goes known in the month of January.

February brings health tidings. News reports more illnesses but the cures are being established as fast as the outbreaks are happening. Advances in the medical field in 2013 come to light here and enter the market place as inexpensive cure all's to some common illnesses. Doctors see surges of people coming in for checkups as the news calls for hypochondriac self views and people begin preparing themselves by ensuring their health and wellness. Obama care receives rave reviews that the plans work and health insurance carriers prosper in the month of February.

March brings ill news of the world. Hunger and disease that were cured easily in the western world begin cropping up in third world countries and the middle east. This month there is nothing to do but wait as the world decides if the problems of the many out weigh the problems of the upper class. March is a pivotal month in that while the job market will open up, stock prices will dip irregardless. The economy will shift as the many people who have their health thanks to February attempt to return to work. People begin using inexpensive off brands more in March as their budgets do not change but their wants grow with the increase in diverse advertising put out by the media to offset and shadow the crisis in the Middle East.

April shows a quick resolve to an international scandal. Terrorists begin scouring the world for assistance in any way to take down Western Civilization but a strong stance of Economic Well being within the Western European communities shows no assistance. There is an uprising of an Asian militant group here with no ties to any previous terrorist attacks. They attempt to make an attack in China look like it was caused by America to start a World War but the Presidency uses transparency to show the international community that this was a domestic attack. When tax returns come in more spending goes towards investments and long term goods. People start realizing they need to purchase goods that will be able to be used long term.

May is about splurging. People will be traveling a lot more in May. Vacationing is on the rise so expect to come across many strangers in the month of May. New developments in the energy market bring a collapse to the middle east crude oil market only adding to the continued problem of how the countries should be governed that matriculated to the common class in March. News shifts from more global problems to local heroes again in May. The idea of seasonality comes across highly this year as people remember the cold winter in January.

June is about scarcity. In May people got what they wanted, when they wanted it. Now there isn't enough for everyone left, and more to the problem the media has shown the economic well being of America to the world so immigration is up and the vacationers you still see hanging around are probably here to stay. The cost of food goes up this month, not for the necessities but for the luxuries, as the need to travel the goods gets reflected more in the prices.

July shows transportation booming. With the migration of the eastern world to the western, the people have many things to bring with them. Their belongings come this month. Expect to see alot of Fedex and UPS trucks on the road along with a few extra advertisements for free shipping on your goods.
August is my birthday.

September there is a world disaster and there is no way to prepare for it.

October starts the cycle started in January over again with a feeling of togetherness from professional and family networks embellished by the annual gathering of Thanksgiving. It will be the first Thanksgiving celebrated by at least one of your neighbors so the suspicious looks they have are really just wariness of celebrating our national holiday of remembrance of settling incorrectly. There will be a plentiful harvest this year and no table will go unset, no belly will go unfed. A national effort to feen hungry people will be satisfied.

November is a state of panic, old friends come back into play as they quickly realize there is something lacking in their life that they can't figure out. This is a month of pondering the unknown.

December brings a gift of the given. Karma fills the world with all the given gifts of the year coming back to each and every person. If you spent the year in kindness it will be returned this month tenfold. For those who made people work for everything they got, they will be the Scrooged.

edit on 25122013 by ChefSlug because: Doublespace Paragraph Breaks

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey dude/dudette

Theres probably a heap of great stuff in your post but I just saw a wall of words LOL

Im not saying this to be nasty but you may wanna edit and add a few breaks in the text or a few pics or something.
It says more about the members on here (myself included) than yourself but when confronted with an unrelenting stream of words they will generally switch off and move to another thread.

Its funny what a few separate lines can do to the attention a thread gets

Merry Xmas and happy new year

edit on 25/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

I predict that your prediction for August will be correct.
The one about your birthday.
edit on 25-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh these are your prophecies? Well they are boring / realistic enough to be believable. September sounds like a good month for a disaster. That was the same month of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and also very close to Hurricane Katrina - it is hurricane season in September.

Did you use astrology? It sounds like astrology, with the ebb and flow theme.
edit on 25pmWed, 25 Dec 2013 19:19:57 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

October starts the cycle started in January over again with a feeling of togetherness from professional and family networks embellished by the annual gathering of Thanksgiving.

I'm British and I'd always assumed that every single American knew that Thanksgiving is in November.

Certainly does nothing for your credibility.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In Canada thanksgiving is in October.

The rest of that sounded very Americanized....

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A brave attempt to pass off fiction as fact.

Every year the world is supposed to go horribly wrong but somehow these things never come to.pass

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
How nice - a fair amount of information except for the month with the world-wide disaster we can do nothing about. If so, why mention it? If you mention it, why not a few details? I'm calling BS.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

In Canada thanksgiving is in October.

I didn't know that.....I honestly thought Thanksgiving was purely an American holiday.

You are right, there is a definite US slant to the OP.....but that doesn't excuse my lack of knowledge and incorrect assumption.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure how the Obamacare plans will work when 1.) no one can afford them 2.) there are no doctors or hospitals taking them 3.) most drugs that many people need are not covered by them.

So either Obamacare is completely gutted and rewritten/repealed or you are trying to fool yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

But they omitted something for August...MY birthday

second line

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

But they omitted something for August...MY birthday second line

I'm sorry, but August is MY birthday. Choose another.

These 'predictions' seem more like semi-educated guesses of possible outcomes in relation to current world events.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm going to print them out for a month by month analysis

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So there's a world disaster in September, but then in October everyone is all happy and celebrating?

must not be that bad then or like fukishima the effects are slow to be seen?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Gosh, where is your imagination? Just kidding.

For once I agree with you.

top topics

join