It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Who is spraying? THE GOVERNMENT. Which part don't you understand: Govern or ment?

I know what the government is.
I just don't see any evidence that aluminum or barium are being sprayed. By anyone.
edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here's a simple question...regarding your video....WHY ARE THEY SEEDING THE CLOUDS? Is it because they're "bored" and have nothing else to waste our money on? It's also funny how you admit to cloud seeding but say chemtrails have nothing to do with it; especially when they're spraying chemicals like aluminum and barium. lfmao You seem really confused, as to what's really going on, or you're a paid employee. I'm going with the latter.

Enjoy...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's not the question I asked. I asked why do you believe them, when you dismiss other sources that are offered!

Why is it convincing to you?

My guess would be that it's purely because it confirms your own delusion, but I am willing to listen to a different explanation.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I just posted enough info to keep both of you quiet on this subject. If you still deny those facts....seek therapy or stop drinking government kool-aid. It's spiked with stupidity.

Better than promoting ignorance any day.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by Phage

It's apparent you're too biased to read what's posted. You and your crew are too busy high fiving each other with stars.

Who is spraying? THE GOVERNMENT. Which part don't you understand: Govern or ment?

So this is what you call discussion is it? This plus the usual tired and pathetic references to paid agents, Kool aid and any other diversion you can deploy to avoid addressing the actual topic.

Can we address the subject? What is your answer to the logical questions I posted earlier?

Posting links is not an answer. I've read them, they tell me what the sites are claiming, but nothing about their validity and nothing about why YOU believe them.
edit on 28-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Contrails form when water vapor clumps around dirt particles acting as nuclei. According to NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, contrails can only form at temperatures below minus 76 degrees, and humidity levels of 70 percent or more.

Even in ideal conditions, contrails rarely last more than 20 minutes. But atmospheric studies by NASA and NOAA - including TARFOX, ACE-Asia, ACE-I and II, INDOEX and Project SUCCESS - confirm that artificial clouds and contrails can be manufactured under conditions of low humidity by dispensing particles from aircraft. The smaller the size of the nuclei introduced into the atmosphere, the greater the rate of artificial cloud formation.
Does that answer your question, as to who, Phage? Probably not. But, keep searching. One day, the light will come on. They never "admit" to anything. If you haven't noticed. The "admission" comes, after the fact. You say cloud seeding exists, but chemtrails don't? So, how do they seed the clouds? I mean, i know how, but in your scientific community, how is it done? Please, enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Even in ideal conditions, contrails rarely last more than 20 minutes.

False.
Why didn't you provide a link to your "source?"

I mean, i know how, but in your scientific community, how is it done? Please, enlighten me.
You can read all about it here:
www.weathermodification.com...

(post by WonderBoi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Even in ideal conditions, contrails rarely last more than 20 minutes.

Link for this info please...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The same things can be said about your paid agents. You're probably getting paid per reply.

Well I see you have no more evidence to back your claims so it is time to call out the shill backup...Way to go.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why didn't a provide a link? Seriously? You've heard EVERY comment possible regarding the subject Phage. I hardly think you need a reference. Even if i gave you a link, you're only gonna say..."Ah, that's false. Here, check out my government site." Is that kool-aid strawberry or grape?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

The same things can be said about your paid agents. You're probably getting paid per reply.

Well I see you have no more evidence to back your claims so it is time to call out the shill backup...Way to go.
I'm sorry, but if you missed the info i gave you, regarding "Project Popeye" then, not sure what to tell you. Besides that, you ain't sayin' much but: "blah-blah-blah"; like most of the time. And you want to talk about shills? lmfao

Just for the record: what constitutes fact and evidence, AND, what makes your sources more credible?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I hardly think you need a reference.

On the contrary:

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Losing the battle so you have to break out the rule book? hahahahaha

Kucinich recently told the Columbus Alive newspaper (Jan. 24, 2002) that despite official denials, as head of the Armed Services oversight committee he is well acquainted with chemtrail projects. "The truth is there's an entire program in the Department of Defense - 'Vision for 2020' - that's developing these weapons, Kucinich told reporter Bob Fitrakis. The U.S. Space Command's 2020 vision calls for 'dominance of space, land, sea and air'.

Here's your source: rense.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Losing the battle
No.

Yeah. That bill that Kucinich introduced (but didn't write). The one which also talked about extraterrestrial (alien) weapons. That's a funny one.
contrailscience.com...

Here's "Vision for 2020". Where's the "chemtrail" part?
www.fas.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but if you missed the info i gave you, regarding "Project Popeye" then, not sure what to tell you. Besides that, you ain't sayin' much but: "blah-blah-blah"; like most of the time. And you want to talk about shills? lmfao

Project Popeye you say...

What exactly does cloud seeding in Viet Nam have to do with chemtrails that were supposedly started in the mid 90's?

You are the one calling people shills.

link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Re your incomprehensible post: OP images are chemtrails. What else would they be? There is no such thing as an outrageously persistent contrail. There is only the occassional rare contrail that, in freak instances, persists.

Obscene skies, like in the OP images, have become commonplace because jet emissions are not regulated because, partly, of individuals like you who persist in denial of observation. And in denial of the only gross polluters regularly in the upper troposphere/lower stratosphere and the otherwise relatively pristine nature of these areas of the atmosphere.

(Further, just for you, water vapor is a greenhouse gas.) (Because fuel additives are just too simple an explanation for you.)

link   
reply to post by Phage

Science is funny. Thought you knew that.
Hybrid Spider Goat

edit on 28-12-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Here's your source: rense.com...

Rense.com is far from being a credible source, so let me guess you think What in the World are They Spraying is a documentary on chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

There is no such thing as an outrageously persistent contrail.
True. Contrails persist or they don't.

There is only the occassional rare contrail that, in freak instances, persists.
No. Contrails will persist when the air is saturated with respect to ice. You know, like when natural cirrus clouds form? There is nothing "freaky" or unusual about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join