It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sure, the topic has been touched upon a million times, but i mean, on Christmas Day? Flights 1 after another? Come ooooon. This is the 3rd plane, since 11:00(+/-); and i'm sure there will be more to follow.
I remember 2 years back, on Christmas Day, i counted over 25 flights, throughout that day, from about 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

Now, before we get into the whole "persisting contrails because a front is moving in" debate; my question is: Are that many people traveling on Christmas Day?

Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day are well known to Airline employees as THE days to travel (space available) as the flights are generally close to empty, even with last minute ticket specials offered by the airlines. The thing to worry about is the airline may cancel about 25% of flights on those days due to low volume of passengers. If you can adjust your holiday celebrations, the best and cheapest times to fly (with less OVERALL hassle) are on these days. Have a great trip. Doug DABandA (ex-airline employee) Traveling on Christmas Day
So, if there's "space available", why so many flights?

*Note: while writing this, plane 4, 5 and 6 have gone past, leaving the same streaks. So, again...where are people going on Christmas Day, mid-afternoon?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Signed: TPTB
Date: December 25, 2013

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Plane 4

Plane 5

Plane 6

Ruining my blue skies!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sure, the topic has been touched upon a million times, but i mean, on Christmas Day?

Just because it is Christmas day doesn't mean people don't travel.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So, if there's "space available", why so many flights?

You do understand that not all flights go to the same place, which would be the reason for so many flights.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The planes are on a schedule, it's like a bus or train they travel even if empty.

Those planes are there in the sky every single day of your life, but you most likely only notice them when they leave contrails cause the weather condition are right

edit on 25-12-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They were hosing us all day long yesterday out here in Northern California. Ruined an otherwise sunny clear day. I watched the Commercial airliners fly over the valley from SFO and Oakland like they do every day, it was 70 degrees and not a contrail in sight.

Then of course we had the 2 sprayers that were playing tick tack toe with absolutely no destination whatsoever. Only a complete imbecile would consider it normal. I think they are trying to generate some weather cause we have had absolutely no rain whatsoever for months. ~$heopleNation
edit on 25-12-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Then of course we had the 2 sprayers that were playing tick tack toe with absolutely no destination whatsoever. Only a complete imbecile would consider it normal. I think they are trying to generate some weather cause we have had absolutely no rain whatsoever for months. ~$heopleNation

And you know that it was the same two planes that did all that?

You will not get rain from the type of clouds contrails become.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

. I watched the Commercial airliners fly over the valley from SFO and Oakland like they do ever day, it was 70 degrees and not a contrail in sight.

Could that be because it wasn't the right conditions for contrails to form, and what does 70 degrees on the ground have to do with anything happening at 35,000 ft?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I don't know the elevation the aircraft were at exactly because they are landing and taking off just over the hills so they are nowhere near cruising altitude, and surely not at 30,000 feet.

Oh and both the commercial jets and the two sprayers were around the same elevation, yet obviously not exactly in the same area. Two with your so-called contrails, but the rest with none.

Look, I know your position on this, and I understand that you have some knowledge concerning aircraft but I have flown to Mexico and Hawaii many, many, many times and never once have I ever seen a contrail from another aircraft, nor one forming from the plane I am a passenger in.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but I never have seen it from a commercial airliner. At least not the ones that do not disappear, but linger and slowly spread out.
~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I don't know the elevation the aircraft were at exactly because they are landing and taking off just over the hills so they are nowhere near cruising altitude, and surely not at 30,000 feet.

So now you know where they land, try and get some photos and blow this thing wide open.

You could be the person who blew chemtrails out of the sky...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Please...

Until they put their money where their mouth is, that will never happen.

Especially when some are making good money out of it!

No, not implying anyone in this thread, they just unknowingly fuel the money train.

Until someone gets samples from chemtrails, their whole argument is redundant.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Outrageously persistent contrails, aka chemtrails, that merge and form cirrus like the ones in the OP images are responsible for a net warming globally. Regionally, where there is a lot of air traffic, the warming is much more.

During the day, cirrus clouds reflect heat away from earth. During the night they hold heat in. There is more heat held than released so a net warming results.

Los Angeles had 84 degrees F today. Close to an all-time record. SO CA is also going for a record drought this year.

Cirrus use up the water budget. Water that might form rain clouds and actually rain, is used up by outrageously persistent contrails forming cirrus which will never rain.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The photos of trails are all well and good, but you are just guessing and making up your own explanations for the rest.

Instead of just snapping away at contrails maybe you could do something like this;

First, here's a plane leaving a long trail;

Using the embedded camera data, FR24 shows this at my location at that time;

from the image it can be seen that the aircraft in question has a dark blue underside with a thin red cheatline that goes around the rear fuselage ahead of the tail and dips under the forward fuselage before reaching the nose, very distinctive.

So, taking the first image and blowing it up to actual pixel view reveals this;

Bingo! exact match and no other US Airways aircraft in the vicinity at all, so we know its an Airbus A330-200, registration N276AY, belonging to US Airways, flight number US719 and its flying at 34,000ft.

With this information a quick search reveals a scheduled service from Rome to Philadelphia that passed right over my location exactly when I took the photo's

A regular scheduled passenger flight and not a mysterious spray plane, so that long thick contrail is perfectly normal after all.

How come believers post pictures that are ONLY of trails and expect everyone to believe it is spraying when stuff like this is so easy it took me five minutes? Hmmm?

edit on 26-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

SheopleNation
They were hosing us all day long yesterday out here in Northern California. Ruined an otherwise sunny clear day. I watched the Commercial airliners fly over the valley from SFO and Oakland like they do every day, it was 70 degrees and not a contrail in sight.

edit on 25-12-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

70° F days (temperatures near the ground) could be days that have EITHER conditions conducive to contrail persistence OR have conditions that are not conducive to contrails. 70°F ground temperatures are not particularly relevant to contrail production or relevant to the absence of contrails.

Considering the temperatures at 35,000 feet are always -40°F to -60°F (no matter what the temperature is near the ground -- whether it be 0°F or 100°F), it is more likely that the reason for the lack of contrails one day and the presence of persistent contrails the next could be due to changes in humidity at high altitude.

edit on 12/26/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Appreciate the info. I really don't know if chemtrails exist or not. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

SheopleNation
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Appreciate the info. I really don't know if chemtrails exist or not. ~$heopleNation

To be fair, none of us do for certain, we are just sure they won't ever be found by looking at contrails. As my previous post shows, anyone's suspicions about those trails can be easily alleviated in moments. I guess the ultra indoctrinated will say it can be airliners, but everyone else will see the logical fallacy of that.

In all the papers about GE that genuinely exist and which are trotted out as a reason to believe in chemtrails, none of them describe anything that would look anything like a contrail, and indeed the nucleation of ice in high humidity air is the only realistic explanation as to how trails can spread and linger without becoming thinner and thinner, as anything released from an aircraft would have to do. Not to mention the volume of material an aircraft would have to carry, relative to its own size, to cover the sky when the aircraft itself appears as a tiny spec, as in my first image above. Logic again.

And yet the images keep appearing saying "they are spraying the hell out us" with zero evidence or even knowledge to back that claim up.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I agree and appreciate what you had to say, and the way that you said it waynos. I myself am interested in the subject, but to actually 100% believe in the existence of chemtrails, I would then no longer be denying ignorance. I need some sort of concrete evidence. Again, I am interested in discussing the subject though. Just like many other touchy topics. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

luxordelphi
Outrageously persistent contrails,

For what definition of "outrageous"?

aka chemtrails,

So not you are defining "chemtrails" as "outrageously persistent contrails", for some definition of "outrageously"?

Now you are saying they are contrails I guess that makes you a shill - welcome to hte club

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Tis / was a great time. Enjoy your new year

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join