It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Hybrid Found in China APE-MAN - Is This the Real Thing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I dont require demi gods, I have a toaster that creates similar images to politcal figures and religious icons I worship everyday. I'd let you borrow my toaster but I kind of need it, without it... Im a sinner

On a more serious note, what do you make of this? On one hand it appears an individual looks like one thing but on another more then likely has human DNA versus what the guy looks like (supposed cave man IMO) that apparently has non human DNA hmmmm??

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

On a serious note? IDK what the hell to make of it. I feel
pity for this creature if it actually exists. I mean does it
actually exist ?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

he died at 33 and was considered human, since my thread got moved to Cryptozoology I believe it would be off topic for me to explain what it means to me

what if I thought a neanderthal was like a chimpanzee or a third cousin of the banana and didnt believe the world was millions upon millions of years old, the neanderthal would be in cryptozoology. finding modern human bones in millions (allegedly) year old strata among other things and then this kind of wows me in things. I am not a creationist exact but I am most certainly not an evolutionist either. Big foot hairy cave men what ever the explaination I have alot more to say just not the time to highlight all the things people like to nit pick or the immediate effort to make block walls of text that people will only dismiss because they dont feel like reading but instead comment on by the title alone versus my insights. It does happen frequently here, it really does.
edit on 26-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Maybe someone lived a little too close to a nuclear test site?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

or maybe not

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It does happen frequently here, it really does.

Of course it does. What I hate is CGI and I've never seen this
before is why I simply asked. Now I realise I'm not just taking your
word for it that this is documented and I'm now at the wow stage.
So this is pretty awesome on top of dying the age of 33 is kind of
weird if nothing else.

SnF

Noiw I have to show my wife!
edit on 26-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Let me ask you a shot in the dark question, Do you speak Chinese? Now I am not being a smart ass at all member slayer pointed out that I have a really neat youtube link however I also pointed out the source reporting network as well as their site. Problem is I cant get raw material without interpretation guess anyone can get stars being a smartass when no one reads or speaks chinese.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

No, I don't even speak english well enough to my liking.
And that's not being a smartass either. I just love to hear
a master of the language speak. I do have a large interest
in that type of knowledge. But really I'm just going off of
everything I've read here. I've got some spanish under my
belt but no cantonese.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

randyvs

No, I don't even speak english well enough to my liking.
And that's not being a smartass either. I just love to hear
a master of the language speak. I do have a large interest
in that type of knowledge. But really I'm just going off of
everything I've read here. I've got some spanish under my
belt but no cantonese.

it's mandarin, most likely.

i watched with the sound off, but am sure this guy was no where near southern china.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

people parrot all kinds of things off the internet, they can say gene malformity if i were to say the same of one thing or the other like there beloved caveman Id be smitten off the virtual planet. You ask for a person fluent in chinese it gets quiet as a church and you hear the same things that other sources link disagree with along with others but since we all speak english of course its only a youtube link it didnt actually get aired on cctv-10 in mainstream china and it is faked. Let me tell you something open a bar in your reply you dont have to reply type in english in all lower case it will say error it is misspelled type in china in lower case it is not an error hmmm. Even at the most basic of technological ability to communicate there is still manipulation.

Anyways back on topic I originally put this in human origins forum it was moved to the big foot forum. Why well because stories of people getting raped by big foot like people came into play, personally for me I think a supposed neanderthal sounds a lot like a big foot, problem is, is that I do not think they can breed with humans. Pop that hyman is what Ive been waiting to hear yet it is always the same unispired youtube videos I can watch or the same sources to read to back up a claim.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
mandarin.

one won't find these things in HK or guangdong.

rural china is where they at.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by randyvs

people parrot all kinds of things off the internet, they can say gene malformity if i were to say the same of one thing or the other like there beloved caveman Id be smitten off the virtual planet. You ask for a person fluent in chinese it gets quiet as a church and you hear the same things that other sources link disagree with along with others but since we all speak english of course its only a youtube link it didnt actually get aired on cctv-10 in mainstream china and it is faked. Let me tell you something open a bar in your reply you dont have to reply type in english in all lower case it will say error it is misspelled type in china in lower case it is not an error hmmm. Even at the most basic of technological ability to communicate there is still manipulation.

Anyways back on topic I originally put this in human origins forum it was moved to the big foot forum. Why well because stories of people getting raped by big foot like people came into play, personally for me I think a supposed neanderthal sounds a lot like a big foot, problem is, is that I do not think they can breed with humans. Pop that hyman is what Ive been waiting to hear yet it is always the same unispired youtube videos I can watch or the same sources to read to back up a claim.

my wife can translate when she comes home. qmantoo could too.

cctv is mainland china.

i speak a little cantonese and that is not cantonese.

neanderthals were short and stocky.

i don't know what this poor soul is.

RIP fooktsai.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

I literately found a tsing tao under my shoe after dinner today (like a green and white wrapper had chinese at panda moon) it was some kind of tea wrapper, imagine that!
edit on 27-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Brotherman

I literately found a tsing tao under my shoe after dinner today (like a green and white wrapper had chinese at panda moon) it was some kind of tea wrapper, imagine that!

sounds like a personal attack.

it's a beer.

post a pic then.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If I was a betting man I'd put money on that being CG, the movement is unrealistic, too fast and jerky, also the person is very smooth, normally a big give away. Lastly the gelled hair, for me the biggest proof, as any cg person in here knows there are two bits that are very difficult to reproduce, one is expressive eyes, most CG humans have shark eyes ie dead. The other thing is hair, even with todays ultra clever rendering engines hair still proves a hard one, normally a team will focus purely on the hair physics and its interaction with particle systems etc. What they do on cheap productions is simply use a map of real hair and paste / map it on to the model.

That's why the guy looks like its gelled down and flat.

The quality seen there is what I would expect of a low budget fake with added old look filters and blur to try and hide the cheapness.

EDIT: Just had another look and realised that the 'creature' seems to interact with no one (bar a nigh on impossible to make out hand) and more importantly does not seem to be either seen by the others or show any awareness of it.

I'm not ruling out the disease because that would very much account for the general look but an exact match. And as are well aware of on here, the Chinese do like to fake finding of old stuff

edit on 27-12-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

the video is real if you were a betting man you would lbe at loss. This is not the issue of the authenticity of footage as it comes from a very established source, if you say oh youtube, ill say look again, the youtube video comes from cctv-10 it is linked and is more then likely an archived video. Just saying. Now outside of immediate parroting and dismissal what do you really think if you knew that it wasn't a fake video?

And as are well aware of on here, the Chinese do like to fake finding of old stuff

Under context, prove it Id like at least 5 examples of proven Chinese faked apemen or 20 if it is common. Along with proof that the Chinese faked it obviously you have proof China as a country has faked things as you all know and I have been the dark and very well unaware.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If the video of the person is not fake, than I would say that there could be two medical conditions causing his appearance, microcephaly and acromegaly, the mocrocephaly causing the 'pinhead' appearance, and acromegaly causing the excessive height and general body shape. Although these conditions can both be terminal, neither is necessarily.

If I am correct, than this poor man drew some bad numbers in the genetic lottery.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Great points, as usual.

Alas, folks hereon don't seem interested in the reported evidence.

They seem happy to rush to judgment even though their assertions about microcephalic . . . are patently against the malady's characteristics as you've noted.

That there are other reported cases also seems to be glibly ignored.

HOW OBJECTIVE and erudite! . . . ignoring multiple sources and cases of evidence . . . /sarc

Sigh.

Good on ya, Bro.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

I don't know how often those two conditions are found in the same individual, but I agree that he looks like he has the physical indications of both.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So it's mandarin ? I admit I only thru out cantonese to bait someone.
Hehe I'm Randyvious you know.:=)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join