It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Hybrid Found in China APE-MAN - Is This the Real Thing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A friend of mine sent me this link last night and we had somewhat of a discussion about this. Me personally as many probably know I am not for Evolution. This video highlights an individual with some very odd characteristics, I do not know what the captions say and I do not speak Chinese so any help getting a translation would be very rad. Since I do not know whether any testing was done with this guys genes or blood or by a qualified anthropologist or what ever "expert" was done I cannot say much to validity or evidence for or against the implication obviously made by the headline of this video. What does ATS think about this?

Merry Christmas ATS!

Brotherman

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This looks fake as hell to me, not to mention, it's supposedly out of China (the government openly persecutes those of faith, so if this was "official" it would suit their cause just fine).... not the most trustworthy source of information in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Probably a fake. Just like everything else that comes out of China.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If my Chinese isn't failing me, I think they're introducing him as the man who holds and controls all of China's U.S. Treasury Bonds. I may be mistaken, but it sounds like he's set to dump them and the people are very excited, and film him in yellow hue as an honor.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Human hybrid man discovered in China. This ape-like man was believed to be half human half Bigfoot. A woman gave birth to this tall, long armed ape looking creature after claiming she was raped by a Yeren (Chinese Bigfoot).
Bigfoot Hybrid Man Discovered in China

Is this really a son of a Chinese Bigfoot creature or did the woman in the video lie about being raped by a Yeren? Some people believe that she lied to cover up her getting raped by a relative and that’s why the baby came out looking different. Could this just be a case of incest?

Source

Incredibly weird video from China. The footage is from Sichuan Province, China. Although it is all in Chinese, I am familiar with this story.

The boy’s mother said that she was kidnapped by a Yeren, the Chinese wildman or Bigfoot which probably does exist in China, and raped repeatedly, then abandoned. She went back to her village and gave birth to this son nine months later. He never learned to speak any language, but he did obtain passive language competence, that is, he could understand what was said to him. He died at age 33. I don’t know much else about the case.

Skeptics are insisting that he is microencephalic, but that could not be, as such persons are small in stature. I’m sure there has never been a microencephalic anywhere near this tall. They are also saying that his mother was ashamed of giving birth to a retarded kid, so she made up the story about being raped by a Yeren.

Source

This person is very real, I do not think it is fake. The story about how this guy came to be is rather odd. I put this in OandC forum because if any truth comes in favor of this, then it would more then likely become some kind of evidence or arguing point for evolution.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint but this is a medical condition known as microcephaly if I am not mistaken, aka pinheads.

thehumanmarvels.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zeevar

Read my last post above 2nd quoted source 2nd paragraph down 1st sentance

When a child has microcephaly, abnormal brain development results in an abnormal head size – much smaller than other children of the same age. (“Micro” means “small,” while “cephaly” comes from the Greek word for “head.”) These complications can also lead to problems with a child’s cognitive abilities and neurological functions. - See more at: www.childrenshospital.org...

Source

The rat people

Source

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

For a hybrid, he has a great hairdo. (Maybe too much gel for me).

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately, one of the earliest sources for this I've found is from Beforeitsnews.
yup.

This doesn't discount there is a video of a rather unusual looking naked Chinese man.
The poor fellow is likely Microcephalic.

As for the size of the guy, isn't there a Chinese basketball player standing 7'6"? Yao Ming

Not all Chinese are tiny?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Seems legit.

It's on Youtube, So, it must be true.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I tend to agree, that this is not a fake, I cannot say precisely what it is or is not that this individual had he reportedly died at the age of 33. It is interesting as I am not a pro evolution believer so this goes against my belief bias if there is something to this. At the very least it paves the way to good discussion IMO. Apparently there are other cases that make the claim other woman were raped by an ape man and had unusual children with strange characteristics. I am just presenting something I saw as interesting and note worthy and make no claim to what it is, isn't, or should be. Thank you for posting, I beginning to really like a lot of your posts you make very interesting commentary and insite!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't claim authenticity to the video other then it looks like its a real vid if I could read Chinese I would imagine that the original source of the video is mentioned in the writing on the vid. I am not a proponent for evolution as I have said before however the connection made with me is the striking resemblance of the person in the videos features versus what I am told a human ancestor probably looks like is quite interesting to me. I understand the sarcasm of a youtube video and all that but no matter where it came from it is there.

Also at 19 seconds into the video you can clearly see that this video was aired on CCTV-10

Link

I havent found the video yet as I am not sure what it would have been titled or the dates involved when originally aired

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There is another example of a bigfoot/human hybrid that occurred in the 18 hundreds in southern Russia...
here is one link of several...you can google "zana/bigfoot/human hybrid " to find out more..
bigfootology.com...
This is a well documented story /..Lloyd Pye wrote about it in his book Everything You Know is Wrong
edit on 25-12-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ever hear of this?
Stalin's Human-Ape Hybrids

Interesting video on the whole story.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes I did, did he not want to create a super army of hybrids of sorts? I thought that the notion of this was silly when I first heard about this, imo. I will say though that in a source I linked they talk about a man named Kwit that apparently was born alot like the guy in the video that possessed superior strength and odd characteristics with the same story more or less about momma getting relations with an ape man. Makes me think true or not the implication is enough food for thought for me to at the least wonder.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Ever hear of this?
Stalin's Human-Ape Hybrids

Interesting video on the whole story.

Enjoy

I've seen this video and the truth is an ape/human hybrid was never produced by the Russian's under Stalin's orders......It's a waste of time IMO...Granted they tried....but were not successful.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure that it is fake. It seems he lived to 33 years old, that he couldn't speak but could understand some spoken words. His arms appear to be very long, he can easily place his hands on his knees sitting down, while his arms are still bent. Perhaps more than Microcephaly going on here, I'm not even sure if there are well-defined parameters around Microcephaly apart from the head size.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

What if in some instances were as "gene malformity" is actually ancestor genes being triggered and not meshing well with modern human DNA? (I don't mean in all cases) The notion the majority are born (with perfectly function genetics) versus the minority of those with certain malformities that bare resemblance to what I am led to believe academia wants me to think of as ancient ancestors is truly to me quite a thought. That is all it is though just a thought and speculation on my behalf.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Schlitzie would be the most famous Pinhead. I see someone else already pointed out what this person is.

Google Schlitzie and you should find good information on this.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

I've seen that too, the basics are that Stalin gave Ivanoff, (the scientist) a grant..albeit a big one, for research, that's about it. Stalin was also seemingly angry in an approach from elsewhere at another time, on the idea of breeding super humans, so that leaves little room for the idea of hybrid ape/human infantry. The American Dr Whyte, did some unrelated? Frankensteinian stuff on Chimps I think it was, that was actually much more ghoulish. Whyte had no bother rationalizing his work though. Yuuk.

In edit, Stalin was no angel, but there is no evidence that the rationale would make any sense in his time, his problem was immediate.

edit on 25-12-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join