It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Christmas Poem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey guys just wanted to share a poem I wrote for the "if your alone" thread. Thought some of you might enjoy it. Its not polished or anything I just wrote in on the fly this morning. Anywho.. here you go merry christmas and happy holidays ATS.

ATS CHRISTMAS POEM

It was the day of christmas and just out of habit , I was reading a post written by a rabbit.
Browsing through the recents and what do I see? A thread written by Nef for people like me!!
It said you maybe all alone but theres nothing to fear , come to Ats and and have some holiday cheer.

I begin to feel the sorrow slip away, what a wonderful thing on this christmas day.
People told stories and jokes galore , I thought to myself these are the people I adore.
When the blues are here to get you down, come to ats and take a tour around crazy town.

Nibiru and reptilians will chase those blues away , if they dont check out an ison post and head chessy's way.
Our members are great and make one big family , so grab a cup of joe and forget your agony.
We are here for each other this christmas day, so sit on down enjoy yourself and have a long stay.

Merry Christmas guys!
CJ

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks!
Merry Christmas to you also!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

No prob dirt, just spreading a little holiday cheer!
Merry x-mas I wish you the best

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Hey that's good!!! Hope you had a nice Christmas with ya ATS family

And the poem was good. Nicely written and have a great day and a new year!!
Peace to you ~~>>

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks nat, it was a good holiday with the ats fam. We ate drank and were merry.
Hope you had the greatest of holidays. Merry belated christmas and happy new year!

top topics

join