It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Christmas Poem

page: 1

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
Hey guys just wanted to share a poem I wrote for the "if your alone" thread. Thought some of you might enjoy it. Its not polished or anything I just wrote in on the fly this morning. Anywho.. here you go merry christmas and happy holidays ATS.

It was the day of christmas and just out of habit , I was reading a post written by a rabbit.
Browsing through the recents and what do I see? A thread written by Nef for people like me!!
It said you maybe all alone but theres nothing to fear , come to Ats and and have some holiday cheer.

I begin to feel the sorrow slip away, what a wonderful thing on this christmas day.
People told stories and jokes galore , I thought to myself these are the people I adore.
When the blues are here to get you down, come to ats and take a tour around crazy town.

Nibiru and reptilians will chase those blues away , if they dont check out an ison post and head chessy's way.
Our members are great and make one big family , so grab a cup of joe and forget your agony.
We are here for each other this christmas day, so sit on down enjoy yourself and have a long stay.

Merry Christmas guys!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
Merry Christmas to you also!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
reply to post by diggindirt

No prob dirt, just spreading a little holiday cheer!
Merry x-mas I wish you the best

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
reply to post by CitizenJack

Hey that's good!!! Hope you had a nice Christmas with ya ATS family

And the poem was good. Nicely written and have a great day and a new year!!
Peace to you ~~>>

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
reply to post by natalia

Thanks nat, it was a good holiday with the ats fam. We ate drank and were merry.
Hope you had the greatest of holidays. Merry belated christmas and happy new year!

top topics