It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Star was an inside job!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

beezzer
I want to know why this was hoaxed so quickly.

Where is the NSA about all of this?

It will always be a hoax.

Because if it comes out as the truth, people might have to get outraged and that takes too much brain power and effort.

Back to my eggnog...

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's funny - I already thought the comic was doing a good job before the switch to conspiracy mode.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

See, dis was wut happen !
And SnF!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I heard that the sith were seen planting explosives several weeks before this happened.Was the emperor behind it all along?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Christmas merry new year and happy

Glad that I am sad you not are

Happy are not you

Nice be people there out

Yoda you all a time good on own your or not you be wishes may

Force may the you be with

Failing that for one of the funniest things on you tube look up Eddie Izzard on the Lego Star Wars Death Star Canteen sketch.....absolutely hilarious, then follow it up with the Lego Beer Song

edit on 25-12-2013 by Shuftystick because: Misspel...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by tothetenthpower

There is a disturbance in the farce....I mean, force

yes.....

i'm feelling the distrubance as well

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

beezzer
I want to know why this was hoaxed so quickly.

Where is the NSA about all of this?

Sorry but all files related to the destruction of the Death Star have been classified. Any research into the official story will be viewed as treason by the Empire.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

lonegurkha
I heard that the sith were seen planting explosives several weeks before this happened.Was the emperor behind it all along?

hmmmmm...

interesting twist actually. or perhaps DV saw the future and had a glimmer of hope within himself that perhaps his twins did survive, and implanted the thought into the spy that got the info out.

DV, waited....

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lol awesome..

Grim

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Wookieleaks already exposed it as an inside job.

They also revealed that the empire secretly tapped the holodecks of diplomats such as Mon Mothma and Bail Organa. They also had vested interests in spice trafficking, which funded the development of the Kuat Shipyards.

Be thankful for wookieleaks and the many bothans that died to bring you this information.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Double post, sorry
edit on 26-12-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So, nobody realised the plot was designed even before Luke was born ?

Check out who is Count Dooku and his relation to the Emperor. Its all classic Illuminati stuff, order ab chaos. I wonder where is Count Dooku now.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

NullVoid
So, nobody realised the plot was designed even before Luke was born ?

Check out who is Count Dooku and his relation to the Emperor. Its all classic Illuminati stuff, order ab chaos. I wonder where is Count Dooku now.

He has been funding both sides of the war since the beginning!
After hauling a$$ with the goods when everything went down he decided to lay low for awhile...

Turns out Dooku is the creator of bitcoins AND the silk road.

Ak-

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Those planes pulled "G" forces in those turns that were impossible. The planes have built-in safeguards that make such maneuvers impossible (for the protection of the passenger and crew), EVEN WHEN AUTOPILOT IS DISABLED. The only way those planes could have done those maneuvers is if their internal safety restraints were overruled from outside remote control - the force. This bit of information COMES FROM COMMERCIAL AIRPLANE PILOTS, and was widely available days after DeathStar incident when commercial pilots said what they saw was impossible.

but Luke did it anyway... I expect bigger DeathStar coming soon, lucky me, I'm with the Hutts

edit on 26-12-2013 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think that those X-Wing fighters were drones.

Luke was probably in a trailer in Tatooine, sipping a beverage and watching the destruction remotely!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great!
first sore this on youtube.

did you know that Dark Vader had just got a
new insurgence policy on the death star!

and why did the fifth battle cruiser blow up?
it was not any ware near the battle?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Why was the Death Star designed to have such a vulnerability - an exhaust portal leading directly to the reactor? Surely this should have been well defended? Or were the guards ordered to stand down while practice drills based on the exact same scenario were carried out?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You do know there was a drill that day as well???

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

beezzer
I think that those X-Wing fighters were drones.

Luke was probably in a trailer in Tatooine, sipping a beverage and watching the destruction remotely!

That probably true!!!!!!! (added for effect)

The only evidence of his death is his Jedi robe on surveillance cameras. And even that can't be found because they decided to conveniently let the evidence burn in the planet atmosphere. Also, why are there reports from Endor that Lord Vader, Obi Wan and Yoda were seen together AFTER their deaths? And who other than the Empire has the capacity to fake their deaths?

Do we need this to clear up some confusion ?
edit on 26-12-2013 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join