It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Bill of Rights...According to China?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The Bill of Rights... Evaporating Before Our Very Eyes

Something is missing from this coffee mug. Typo? Somehow I don't think so.

Chinese Joke? Could be.

Underhanded message to America from American Govt. by way of a Chinese coffee mug factory? hmmmm.

Whatever your take, it seems like a mere coincidence might be the last option. But of all the rights to be "coincidentally" omitted...this is the one?

truthstreammedia.com...
Check out this Christmas present we got from Aaron’s mom. It’s awesome, but at the same time, horribly horribly frightening. Worse, this is really going on, RIGHT NOW and blatantly in our faces, and yet, this sad reality has been reduced to a gag on a coffee mug… Taste the tyranny. Drink up, America. (P.S. — Made in China, of course…)

Peace

edit on 25-12-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
China makes money from America's latest interest, fashion, or fad. They are just capitalizing on what American's are projecting.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

nugget1
China makes money from America's latest interest, fashion, or fad. They are just capitalizing on what American's are projecting.

Very possible.

Collector's cups?

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
China never has been good at writing instructions. They can't comprehend that we think a little different than them. So this mistake is not really anything to worry. At least they don't put it into fine print or bury the truth amongst deceit like our government does.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow... I thought they were editing out the typing on the mug, but it is actually set to disappear with hot water added in... that's funny.
edit on 25amWed, 25 Dec 2013 11:55:06 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by jude11

Wow... I thought they were editing out the typing on the mug, but it is actually set to disappear with hot water added in... that's funny.
edit on 25amWed, 25 Dec 2013 11:55:06 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Which is why I have no faith in the typo slant.

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Confucius say, bend over, get egg roll.

join