It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all ATSers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would just like to say for this holiday season that I wish for everyone on ATS and the rest of the country plus world,to have a Merry Christmas and happy holiday!I wish for peace for all of us,and may all the men and women over seas to come home safely.

I wish for an all new congress and senate with term limits,reversal of power of the NSA and other letter gov. groups.I wish for those that have little and can't care for themselves to have a helping hand.I wish for medical insurance for all that they can afford so they don't end up with losing everything.I wish for an end of police brutality and a police force that protects us.I wish for us to have an amendment that prohibits ANY corp. from lobbying our representatives.I hope and pray for a President that is a leader of men that looks out for only our interests.

I wish for NASA to have the funding to go further than the moon,to explore and learn and teach us.I finally wish for all those in power to come together to make a better world, to come to the table with the idea for compromise the idea to take this world into a better place than it is now and to clean up the world we have.

The things I wish for may be impossible to achieve,but it never hurts to hope and wish.I just won't hold my breathe waiting. Peace and love to you all. Dimi

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to everyone.

join