It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills another 3 year old girl with her mother and wounded dozens of others - Christmas day

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

king herod's temple where all the
christian babies were killed.

There's a blood libel I've never heard before. Please tell us the story.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

I am Hellenic and I am also dislexic. As I told you, we call them mogguls from ancient years, I dont know the english word about it, you may call them Mongolians..

there it is en.wikipedia.org... this is your definition. Moggols are the result of chinese/koreans (its the same thing) with western races, mostly Scandinavian. Thats why many moggols look like brits!! totally redish and blue eyes, have you ever being in turkey? Moggols doesnt mean they live today in Mongolia, all of them are moggols, that split and migrated and created many small states in eastern europe and east, in arabic countries, egypt, turkey, etc, etc. The mixture with them, was mostly with Scandinavians. We merged mostly with western races, we are O type of blood, they are B and AB (A is scandinavians-germanics). And that happened because, our ancients, warned us about the inner countries of ZION walls. (the great wall for you).

Thats why I told you that ZION has nothing to do with jews... Jews adopted it, because its part of the "chinese" god they believe in. But its not theirs. People today think that zionism is jewish... no its not. It is chinese.
edit on 30-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I would really love to know how you came to you knowledge of the history of the human races. A particular university perhaps? Maybe oral tradition around the camp fire? How?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

from our history and our philosophers, our ethics and our art... is university so important for u? You have some strange attitude, maybe because you don't like the information given. But here is that. Your university or any of U, cannot change history am afraid.
My country have extremely huge literature from ancient years, free of charge and no need to visit a university. But your language does not allow you to study our literature. You have some very disturbed translation, not made by Greeks, but you could always learn greek and study. Maybe you could visit some museums arround the world and study our stolen statues and arts, study these instead. We had extrondinary detail in our art.

Maybe you feel uncomfortable with the information given? There is nothing I can do, I just give the information as it is. But you should maybe, writte down, which information does not apply with your university. So I can be able to gather all the information needed and fulfil your needs of knowledge.

The blood types and the races? It is allready known from research studies. Also ancient bones studies. But we also know from our books. We didnt actually needed that.

The Zion wall, it is known to us for thousands of years, now if your university cant speak greek and havent made any strong research arround it. Its not our fault that you didnt knew. That zionism is chinese and yahobah is a reptilian god. And here is the paradox with the translating system you have.

In greek the great wall is MEGA SINIKO TOIXOS (its like "great zionist wall"), but the translators apear it as GREAT WALL ... the word great is MEGA for us, but if you check the greek spelling, we do have the MEGA in the phrase seperate. So the translators, avoid the word " zionism" You want proofs? el.wikipedia.org...
now if you know some basic greek, you will understand it. You may make a complain in your university, " why the english translators, avoid the greek word of zionism?" Here is a project for you, make better translators, is going to be a tool for you mostly.

And here is a live example...
1) google translator : google< br />
2) other web translators www.worldlingo.com...

Anyway for your records, many of our philosophers spoke about the inners of the ZION walls.

What else? The characteristics of each race? These are allready known to, but its easy if you also study art. Its not our fault that your masters decided to keep you in dark from this junior knowledge, that we learn in the first grade. And guess what, our school books in the high school, we learn even the HONG system in china and all that in the religion class (the religion class is more like the global system of religions, what they serve, etc).

The % in the blood types I gave from my country? Thats oficial information from 2005 by the ministry of health care, blood types, I didnt speculated.

We personally learn more sophisticated stuff in the universities, not junior stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Sorry for the second message:

I am also going to PM you a book from the 16th-17th century, but you wont be able to read it. It has all 69 races on planet earth. Beyond that, we also have our ancient books. But that specific PDF was the oficial history book in my country at that time. (not myths or stories arround the fire). This book is uknown to global knowledge, because it speaks also about reptilian race (as a race, not as a paranormal thing or a fairytale). Now if you have some good translators, you may be able to translate it in english. Have fun with it. The book is free today and you all have to do, is to ask gently, not to make jokes about it. And lets go back to the topic.

ps: Happy new year to all and less killing and crimes. Protect the children and guide them wisely.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join