It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills another 3 year old girl with her mother and wounded dozens of others - Christmas day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
They recall the death of an Israeli civilian, who got sniped down few days ago. So they decided to kill a 3 year old child, while she waited for santa. The information about (also) the death of her mother, is roumored in my country.

news.yahoo.com...

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just another typical Palestinian day under the boot of the Apartheid Terrorist State of Israel

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

jews don't celebrate christmass - nor do moslems
its just another day

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Ploutonas
They recall the death of an Israeli civilian, who got sniped down few days ago. So they decided to kill a 3 year old child, while she waited for santa. The information about (also) the death of her mother, is roumored in my country.

news.yahoo.com...

Are you saying Israelis snd Palestinans celebrate Christmas now? This Palestinian girl was literally 'waiting for Santa' or are you using hyperbole? You have me confused with all the Christmas references.

Was this retaliation for the earlier murder of a Israeli citizen by Hamas? Did Hamas break the cease fire or was this attack unprovoked? The article almost makes it sound like Hamas started the violence.

edit on 2013/12/25 by Metallicus because: sp

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Your name is very fitting.

There are many Christians in Palestine.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Firstly, Israel were not deliberately targeting this little girl.

Secondly, I say to the Palestinians that you knew this was coming after gunning down the guy who was doing work at the border fence. SO...why did you not keep the children out of harm's way, but then it is much better propaganda to have slaughtered children to boast of as casualties before the world stage...hmmm???

Thirdly, yes it is deplorable that this child has become yet another victim of this situation between Israel and Palestine that the whole civilized world is really bored and tired with.

My message to the Israel military machine is that you guys are stupid to blindly target Palestine so. You'll have the whole world condemning you at this rate and it does matter. Is it not possible to have some morals even if you believe the enemy not to have any? I advise a bit more forethought in these tit for tat responses. Are you trying to maintain the survival of a modern state in our world or digging your own grave?

Damn, what a thorn in the side it all has become. All we have to look forward to anyway is a false peace when it does happen...read your Revelations. My own thoughts are that this is all a symptom and an unsolvable dilemma.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

jews don't celebrate christmass - nor do moslems
its just another day

There are Christians that live in Palestine as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
and the evidence that this aledged victim was Christian is ?????

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Secondly, I say to the Palestinians that you knew this was coming after gunning down the guy who was doing work at the border fence. SO...why did you not keep the children out of harm's way, but then it is much better propaganda to have slaughtered children to boast of as casualties before the world stage...hmmm???

Israel goes out of it's way to target children even to the point of targeting UN schools and hospitals. So it doesn't matter if the children was there or somewhere else kids would have gotten killed.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

Alleged victim? She was a child. What kind of person calls a kid killed in a attack a alleged victim. And what is your proof she wasn't a Christian.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

What is wrong with you???
Not only was this child a victim, not alleged, does it matter one bit what religion the child was?
This was a child that was murdered, full stop.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
And the USA and UK bend over backwards to protect these scum?

Let em go it alone I say.
edit on 25-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It hasn't been that long since Israel assasinated that Iranian Deputy Minister. Maybe it's not too late for Iran to launch a retalitory strike. First, they would have to get by that pesky habit of not attacking other countries.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Why didn't you start a thread about Hamas killing an Israeli civilian? Oh wait! Only Palestinians are the victims of violence. Israeli lives don't count for anything. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

DJW001

Why didn't you start a thread about Hamas killing an Israeli civilian? Oh wait! Only Palestinians are the victims of violence. Israeli lives don't count for anything. Why is that?

Do you have proof Hamas killed that citizen? Hamas hasn't admitted that they had anything to do with the shooting.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

Why???
Are you looing to transfer blame?
Onto the real topic.
Me, I think I'd just avoid firing indiscriminately, especially where I knew there were babies.
But hey if a group of terrorists wants to target one of the few precious things left in tis world, who am I to argue with their accelerated downhill slide?
The world already understands this rogue terrorist regimes ways, and soon the sane will come calling for retribution.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

*Sigh*

Folks, It's Christmas.

None of this Israeli/Palestinian bickering or in fighting today please.
Let's keep things on topic and let's remain civil. It's the very least we can do, today of all days.

~Tenth

edit on 12/25/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Its not so much that a child is dead as it is a world full of walking dead Adult Children.
Toys of Destruction

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Merry christmass to all,I am sure the spirit of all children in the world want us to be happy and to be nice to each other...even if it is for just a while.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

trust me... I ve searched ATS if there is any similar topic about little girls and especially 3 years old. But it seems, during this decade, they killed several 3 year old little girls.

I wonder, how is it possible a country that threats other countries, such as Iran in the current time. Is going to deal with them, when they only deal with little girls. Anyway... I ve said it several times, Israel is a jewish state, but it mostly resided by other than jewish. They do surve a puprose though and jewish are not stupid to move there.. lol

They also made an "Alert news" in my country, that Israel is ready to invade Gaza with tanks and ground forces, because they allready deployed forces near the borders. Palestine asks help from Egypt and there is lots of movement down there. (these news are unkown to u, they dont publish them in US)

Only a small % of real jewish, live there.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join