It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Symbols and The Space Time Continuum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think that a lot of people don't realize that almost all ancient symbols are 2D representations of 3D structures, and it fascinates me so much I wanted to finally make a thread about it. Please stick with me until the end, I promise this all adds up.

I'll start with the space part. The Star of David is the most obvious example, it shows the actual fractal geometry of existence, which scales inward and outward to infinity. Why? Because its geometry creates the perfect balance of radiating and contracting forces.

In 2D:

and in 3D:

How does this work as a fractal?

In 2D:

and in 3D:

This geometric structure of space creates perfect equilibrium, and scales inward and outward to infinity. Meaning every "section" of the structure can contain an infinite number of smaller sections with the same geometry, and is part of a larger section, that is part of a larger section, on to infinity. It's nice to have a visual for how infinite space can exist!

The Flower of Life and The Tree of Life:

These symbols are also a part of the geometry of infinite space, flattened into nice 2D representations.

In 2D:

and together:

In 3D:

and together:

All of these symbols show different aspects of the same geometry, the vector equilibrium; Which as I stated, is perfect balanced inward and outward forces to infinity:

What ancient symbol represents the entire vector equilibrium?

The I Ching:

The solid lines and dashed lines can be assembled in rotating cross-order, with the dashed lines representing lines that intersect, to create the above vector equilibrium matrix.

So I've shown how ancient 2D symbols have preserved knowledge of the 3D geometry of the equilibrium of infinite space. How about time?

The Yin Yang is the most obvious example of an ancient symbol that represents the function of time.

In 2D:

In 3D:

This one minute video shows how the Yin Yang is the perfect representation of the function of time. Torque creates the torsion field that exists on all levels of the space fractal. Without spin, everything would be frozen in space, unchanging for all of eternity.

The video:

I really love this video. Sometimes it's hard to see the dimension in flat symbols until you see it animated.

So, what geometry allows for an exchange of energies between levels of the fractal? That would be the pentagram. This geometry represents radiating and contracting forces, expanding and contracting on every level to infinity. You can see why the pentacle and pentagram would be so important in tradition now, huh? Bringing all of the forces of the universe together into one spot, or releasing all of those powers outward in all directions...powerful stuff!

In 2D:

In 3D:

...So now there is still one important piece of the puzzle missing...creation! I will save you the images, but creation is represented by both the standard cross, and the swastika.

As energies pass through the zero-point of each level of the equilibrium matrix, they pass through absolute-equilibrium; a point of zero inward or outward force. This allows any force to experience chaos, absolute random - a bit, a particle, a force, whatever you want to call it can at this event horizon have an equal chance at being a positive or a negative, a zero or a one. This allows for virtually all of the diversity of creation in the space time continuum. Everything can experience the sameness of existing inside structural perfection, and the diversity created by true random, chaos.

I hope this thread has been informative...it's really great that we live in a time when the most base and important secrets of existence are once again known to man. I'd really like to know how the ancients knew all of this, why they chose to preserve it in 2D with no written explanations, and what can be done with this information now that we have it again! I'm betting it can be used to scale universal energies, creating solutions to all of our power needs. The future is the past is the future!

edit on 25-12-2013 by maus80 because: grammar

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Thought provoking thread, I'd like to think the ancients knew this stuff because all these shapes are found across nature in some form or another.

Snowflakes for example, some are big enough to actually see the shapes.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

I'd also like to point out that I'm sure I'm oversimplifying things, but in doing so I'm explaining how such complicated truths can be expressed in simple two dimensional symbols that have survived the ages.

Almost every force behind creation and existence can be represented in 2D, except maybe awareness. The spirograph you played with as a child shows how when a force passes through the zero-point, and absolute random, it can create the huge diversity we see around us. A single energy can pass through, interact with another energy, stabilize, and become gold, or sodium, or carbon, etc.

I also showed all of this to my teenage niece, to show her how the fractal nature of existence and the passage of energies through that fractal can mimic a neural network, possibly creating infinite consciousness, and translating into us literally living inside of the mind of creation. She said "Wow..mind equals blown."...I kind of agree.
edit on 25-12-2013 by maus80 because: edit

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum
reply to post by maus80

Thought provoking thread, I'd like to think the ancients knew this stuff because all these shapes are found across nature in some form or another.

Snowflakes for example, some are big enough to actually see the shapes.

That could be true, but the Yin Yang and torsion fields aren't nearly as obvious in nature. Would it really be coincidence through natural examples that one culture would have both the I Ching, and the Yin Yang?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

maus80

This geometric structure of space creates perfect equilibrium, and scales inward and outward to infinity. Meaning every "section" of the structure can contain an infinite number of smaller sections with the same geometry, and is part of a larger section, that is part of a larger section, on to infinity. It's nice to have a visual for how infinite space can exist!

With respect, in my opinion, I think all this is a bit grasping in attempting to force a philosophy of symbology into some validity based on a loose laymen understanding of Scientific Geometry.

The quoted statement above could apply to any shape. It could apply to a square. It could apply to a circle. It could apply to an abstract. 'infinite' repetition of a single pattern or patterns is fractal.
There's nothing magical about it at all really.
The pixels on your computer are all one shape repeated over and over, but, just different colors to form these words, or anything you desire on your screen.

Further, "Infinity" does not in actuality exist in our universe.
It cannot exist in our universe.

1a. Because the universe is Finite.
1b. Any fraction of infinity is also Infinite; such is the nature of infinity.
1c. Because there is verifiable rarity, this indicates no Infinity, because any fraction would also be infinite.

2. Because the Universe is Finite it cannot contain anything larger.

We can have abstract FINITE representations of the concept of "infinity", but, even the fastest computer in the universe could not ever count to or quantify an Infinite value in entirety.

edit on 12/25/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I find it interesting that you get these patterns appearing among different cultures around the world.

What I also discovered by pure accident, is that by redrawing these images by yourself, you can open your consciousness to access the hidden knowledge or the keys to accessing this knowledge.

Try it yourself, it certainly blew my mind.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
With respect, in my opinion, I think all this is a bit grasping in attempting to force a philosophy of symbology into some validity based on a loose laymen understanding of Scientific Geometry.

The quoted statement above could apply to any shape. It could apply to a square. It could apply to a circle. It could apply to an abstract. 'infinite' repetition of a single pattern or patterns is fractal.
There's nothing magical about it at all really.
The pixels on your computer are all one shape repeated over and over, but, just different colors to form these words, or anything you desire on your screen.

The vector equilibrium exists as it does because it is the most simple 3D structure that creates equilibrium between inward and outward forces. I'm not just talking infinite repetition of a single pattern, but of the 3D structure of existence. It's kind of obvious why that would consist of perfect pyramids, the most simple stable structure in geometry, and not squares. A triangle or pyramid with equal sides also creates an implicit circle or sphere, as shown in the images I posted.

A ball full of balls, with each of those balls containing balls, and those, inward and outward to infinity, is actually a great example of how infinity can exist in geometry, while still containing boundaries that create finite spaces.

AliceBleachWhite

1c. Because there is verifiable rarity, this indicates no Infinity, because any fraction would also be infinite.

2. Because the Universe is Finite it cannot contain anything larger.

We can have abstract FINITE representations of the concept of "infinity", but, even the fastest computer in the universe could not ever count to or quantify an Infinite value in entirety.

I'm not just talking about our universe, I'm talking about everything both inside of and outside of it, scaling outward and inward, to sub-atomic and beyond to infinity. The 3D fractal structure of existence shows how finite spaces and structures can exist within infinity, and within each of those an infinite number of finite spaces and structures can exist, on and on both inward and outward. Our universe exists on one finite scale of that infinite fractal.

The "value" of infinity doesn't exist, only its structure.

edit on 25-12-2013 by maus80 because: addition

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iamea

I would definitely like to try drawing that! I'm not much of an artist though; Do you think the same effect could be achieved with nails and yarn?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Interesting and thought provoking thread. However, symbolism is just a reflection of nature and what is represented by nature. Hence why symbolism is mirrored across cultures. After all nature comes before culture. A hidden meaning may or may not exist!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Interesting, I must say. Here you can find another example of a 2D symbol of a 3D design. The Chakana.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The amazing mathematical isomorphism between the Tree of Life (its outer form), its recently discovered inner form, the 64 hexagrams of I Ching, the five Platonic solids, the Sri Yantra and the disdyakis triacontahedron (the most complex of the Catalan polyhedra) has been rigorously demonstrated here. A new meta-metaphysics to decode the universal information that is embodied in them in analogous ways has now been formulated.

Forget about the Flower of Life. It's child's stuff and not even sacred geometry but, instead, merely a minor precursor of TRUE sacred geometry whose nature has never revealed until recently and which is so mind-blowing that you will never be the same again once you have mastered it. But that takes time and effort .......

This ismorphism has enabled universal mathematical patterns to be identified that are found in the theory of the exceptional Lie groups, in particular in the E8 and E8xE8 groups at the heart of superstring theory, as well as in the interval composition of the mathematically complete set of seven diatonic musical scales which, as the authentic and plagal modes, form the basis of the music of the Roman Catholic church. It is also found in the bone composition of the human skeleton and in human DNA. Please study the details in the research articles and pages at the above link.

Finally, the map of all levels of reality - physical & superphysical - have been rigorously proved in mathematical detail to be represented by all these sacred geometries. The "Rosetta Stone" for decoding them is the ancient Pythagorean tetractys. Their mathematical prescription is provided by the gematria number values of the Godnames, Archangels, Orders of Angels & Mundane Chakras of the 10 Sephiroth of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Otz Chiim). The incredible way in which these numbers determine the group theory underlying superstring forces and structure, as well as the mathematical description of other examples of holistic systems, is demonstrated in huge detail at the website linked to above.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Great thread, It took me a bit by surprise because I have been obsessed by the flower of life pattern and fractal geometry since I started drawing it a few months ago.
I was there with a drawing compass one day and just started creating these geometric designs based on the flower of life, it's crazy, since I hated geometry when I was in school, lol.
I really liked the theory of the ying yang as a torus, wow

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

You wouldn't be able to actually know this either way, our perspective from Earth is too limited to make such determinations with any accuracy.

Verifiable rarity? Did you make that terminology up?

Anyways, wikipedia has sources and explains this information so I suggest you read up a bit before stating matter of fact the Universe is finite when we have no way of knowing for sure.

Since we cannot observe space beyond the limitations of light (or any electromagnetic radiation), it is uncertain whether the size of the Universe is finite or infinite.

Universe (wiki)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

maus80
I think that a lot of people don't realize that almost all ancient symbols are 2D representations of 3D structures,

...So now there is still one important piece of the puzzle missing...creation,
but creation is represented by both the standard cross,
and the swastika.

It's really great that we live in a time when the most base and important secrets of existence are once again known to man. I'd really like to know how the ancients knew all of this, why they chose to preserve it in 2D with no written explanations, and what can be done with this information now that we have it again! I'm betting it can be used to scale universal energies, creating solutions to all of our power needs. The future is the past is the future!

Today is a day for giving.. ..and I thank you for your gift
S&F

Long and deep thought you have put into this theory and
you have provided evidence to my own concurrence.
The work you have put forth has saved me doing what I had
planned to do.. ..and so I humbly thank you!

Our ancient symbol.

Our Sun.

To return the gift you have given,
this I created early in spring of 2013 -
It is your missing link.

May your Holidays be Merry..
Be Well

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

muzzleflash

AliceBleachWhite

You wouldn't be able to actually know this either way, our perspective from Earth is too limited to make such determinations with any accuracy.

Verifiable rarity? Did you make that terminology up?

Anyways, wikipedia has sources and explains this information so I suggest you read up a bit before stating matter of fact the Universe is finite when we have no way of knowing for sure.

Since we cannot observe space beyond the limitations of light (or any electromagnetic radiation), it is uncertain whether the size of the Universe is finite or infinite.

Universe (wiki)

Verifiable Rarity.

My coffee just ran out and I need to go refill my cup.

If the Universe is indeed infinite, any fraction or part of it would also be infinite.
My coffee is part of the Universe.
My coffee ran out.
Not Infinite.

Now, certainly there's argument that the Universe could expand out into abstract infinity, but, that's like saying one can count, starting from Zero, out to infinity.

... and, by the way, our current models do show there was a Zero.
Some people call it the Big Bang.

Yup.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I think you are drastically missing the point. I'm talking about infinite 3D geometry...this is not algebra.

If finite spaces cannot exist inside of infinity, please explain the Koch snowflake.

Edit:

Just to be clear, the geometry I am showing here, when applied to existence, would NOT create an infinite universe.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
If the Universe is indeed infinite, any fraction or part of it would also be infinite.

You are right that taking any 'fraction' of infinity yields infinity, however measurements from a relative finite point would equal something that is not infinity. If there is a line that stretches infinitely, I can measure a 'part' of the line (the distance between point A and point B) finitely. Thus, all parts of infinity do not have to equal infinity.
edit on 12/25/2013 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

maus80

I think you are drastically missing the point. I'm talking about infinite 3D geometry...this is not algebra.

If finite spaces cannot exist inside of infinity, please explain the Koch snowflake.

Edit:

Just to be clear, the geometry I am showing here, when applied to existence, would NOT create an infinite universe.

Take the fastest computer in the Universe. Start counting.
No matter how fast it is, or how many cute little Koch snowflakes people want to wow their brains out to whatever level of detail, regardless of how fine or vast, it can only ever REPRESENT the concept of Infinity.

Is that Computer still counting?
Well, so long as anything existed before that fastest computer in the universe, that computer will never render true infinity.

Infinity can only ever be represented.
Never realized.
Only ever modelled, abstracted and conceptualized.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

image. Mathematics . the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

3 - System 33 - Truth

Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero (Zero Sum)

edit on 25-12-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You are still assuming that infinite fractal existence would have to be calculated, or rendered, to exist. Even if that were the case, since it is a 3D fractal space, every level of that fractal could easily be calculated by a computer larger than that levels sum, and the level in which that computer exists could be calculated by a computer larger than its levels sum, and on to...you guessed it, infinity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join