It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday Howard Hughes Dec. 24, 1905

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Thanks for the good read

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

That's pretty disappointing for him.

But if he was in his secret space station do you think he has an emergency plan should our world suffered the collapse of civilization? I mean in Moon Raker, Drax had that plan. I'm pretty sure Howard Hughes right before he went to space, would of brought some people up in his personal space station like Noah's Ark. As a man ahead of his time he would probably foresaw the possibility of a nuclear war or even a pandemic.

I w e l c o m e your questions! Did you know that Howard Hughes offered $1 million dollars to Lyndon Johnson to stop nuclear testing in Nevada?

If you would like to go into "007" theories (JFK was a big fan of Ian Fleming) please do! Hughes was a master film maker, see "Hell's Angels". Stanley Kubrick mentioned "Hell's Angels" as one of his top 10 films.

I agree, Hugo Drax was drawn on Howard Hughes.
edit on 7/17/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I know this sounds like Fallout but Howard Hughes should he come back in a post apocalyptic Earth would of become a major player.

He would have the technology and the brilliant minds who could maintain them and even improve them (they consist of people he selected to live in his space station). With technology, he could instantly restart civilization in any place of his choosing.

Also with technology, he could of ensured that he would have the military advantage against raiders and warlords. His personal military would consist of both robot and human (Also handpicked by him). Howard Hughes because he played a huge role in the Military Industrial Complex would have the latest weaponry.

In addition, he would of have preserved some knowledge of the old world in the form of books both paper and electronic.

I'm pretty sure with enough time Howard Hughes' Civilization would become space faring in a few centuries.
edit on 18-7-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Howard Hughes is a deep and labyrinthine narrative subject area... the historical record is a really huge mess. It's complicated. It's complex. The Hughes narrative is great fertilizer for conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

A weird idea pop out to me: What if Howard Hughes had some sort of super weapon to defend himself should the US betray him?

I always have a thought he may have capabilities to hack into the US weapons as a form of defense.

Also that weapon can be used against China and Russia should they try to take over his secret moon base.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I have another weird idea: What if Howard Hughes was no longer in our solar system at all.

If you play the game Fallout New Vegas, one of Mr. House's Goals was to make a spacecraft that can bring humanity to another world.

What if Howard Hughes managed to create FTL space travel? You stated yourself Howard Hughes created technology that was 50-100 years more advanced.

It wouldn't be far fetched for him to create a FTL spacecraft.

His goal was to most likely gather a some people, along with some human dna samples and colonize another habitable planet.

His reason for colonizing another world was because eventually humanity will destroy themselves and a man like Howard Hughes would have realized that back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join