It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You should read the book first, then comment.

The kybalion is a relatively modern work that discusses the Emerald Tablet of Hermes.

It goes into some detail on each of the "maxims" of Hermes, and, explains them in a manner that even a child can understand. Through the combination of these principals the foundations of modern science is established. Through a process of "successive understanding" (not unlike approximation) One can actually gain an understanding of modern science and technology without the need for advanced education.

So, again; Read the book. It is short, free on-line, and is perhaps one of the very best things you can do for yourself.

(the book really IS that important)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
geometry is a mundane expression of the divine somehow, that everything is related through harmonics, proportion and shape.

This times a million gazillion.

I experience these divine proportions all the time. It's no mystery.

In fact proportion is a great word to use to describe the experience.

The problem is, is that words make everything seem 'slimy' or distant. Experience trumps knowledge.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't buy that "as above so below" Hermetic principle.

Because I found something different but way more powerful.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think its interesting, because we get to one of the more basic forces (like sound), and the amazing properties therein enrapture us like a mystery.

It is, perhaps, deeper than that though. Sounds are just a type of oscillation, which is something that occurs throughout the movement spectrum. While it gives insight into a specific type of wave propagation, it is not likely to be the whole picture since the laws that govern it govern so much more than just sound! There is some really interesting stuff in this field, some can be found here. Hopefully some can understand what is being pointed at.

Now, I do wonder... What if all material/physical bodies are capable of creating a similar in proportion "particle accelerator" right above our heads?
edit on 25-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Slayer, you might know him already but, this man has changed my view on life forever. This man was the reason I couldn't sleep well for days due to the feeling that my minds eye was on fire. An awakening for sure, enlightenment...not so much. I don't really like that word.

Walter Russell

Please, let him compliment your thoughts and take away what truly resonates with your soul.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

ahnggk
I don't buy that "as above so below" Hermetic principle.

Because I found something different but way more powerful.

Oh? Do tell.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Merry Christmas Slayer!!!!

Gosh, we are definitely on the same wave length and frequency here. I will come back later if not tomorrow to add more thoughts. I did however want to tell you how much I love, I mean LOVE (!!!) your way of thinking my man.

Awesome thread !!! S & F!!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

I shall endeavor to read this material which you recommend so highly, we may convene again in a fortnight, or perhaps later today.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My first post on ATS:

Universal Structure - System of Truth

edit on 25-12-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That info should help others understand HAARP a little better.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In the old website I was just beginning to grasp how to post pictures and shape a post but things have changed so much, or been rearranged, that I'm learning all over again.

I've often wondered, Slayer, if you create your OPs in the reply windows or create them outside and copy them whole cloth into your opening window? Having never started my own thread doing so my present more options than are presented in the Reply windows.

On another note, I read a couple of years ago, and it may very well have been in ATS, an account of a scientist/explorer in Tibet or India visiting an enclave of monks who were constructing some kind of storage or collection of rooms in a rock face. The account said that a large and very heavy rock or object was to be lifted to a fairly significant height but no ropes, pulleys or other mechanisms were in view to accomplish the task. What the reporter saw was a number of monks surrounded the object in a particular manner and began to chant. After, I don't remember how long, the chanting either reached a crescendo or morphed in to a particular resonant frequency and the object was lifted to the rock shelf and guided into place on it by the priests' chants. I'd give anything to dig the story up again but perhaps this rings a bell with someone that can provide a direct reference to it.

Just something that came to mind while skipping through this thread. Can't wait to see it in Google Chrome.

Thank you, again, Slayer, for all your contributions to ATS!
edit on 25-12-2013 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Great thread Slayer! S&F!

I've been telling my wife for years now, "frequency is the key to everything" and this thread beautifully demonstrates what I was talking about.

I know that many here on ATS have great disbelief for anything said by some of the people I'm about to mention but here goes;

I've always had my doubts about the official story of pyramid construction & purpose, as I think most people do or have.

Furthermore, I think we've all heard the legends about how the Tibetan Monks of old levitated huge stones with acoustic techniques by somehow matching the geometric properties of the stones with the frequencies required to render them weightless.

I believe these same techniques were being referred to by Ra in "The Law of One" or Ra material and some have even hinted that Edward Leedskalnin may have used similar techniques during the construction of Coral Castle in Florida.

As a teenager, I was intrigued by many of the "readings" and/or material published by A.R.E., (Assoc. for Research & Enlightenment) regarding the information presented to us by Edgar Cayce. Especially the parts regarding the past technologies of "Atlantis" and their ability to heal with "frequencies."

In the modern day, I think it was Richard Hoagland who first caught my attention somewhere around 20 yrs. ago when he made his presentation to NASA regarding the Cydonia site on Mars. During that presentation, he talked about how his research of the Cydonia site led him to discover a link between energy, (frequency) and planetary geometry. In a later presentation, I even remember him talking about the hexagonal geometry at Saturn's poles.

Several years later, I watched an 8 hr. lecture given by Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library where he went into great depth explaining what he believed to be a crucial link between frequency and the geometry of everything around us. Everything, from crystals to plants literally grow the geometry dictated by the surrounding frequencies. Right down to the fractal designs contained in every living thing.

This all made me re-think my previous perceptions with respect to almost everything from numerology, to the power of crystals, to sacred geometry, etc... All of a sudden, I realized that there was probably a little truth in every one of these theories or allegations.

It is now my belief that frequency is the key to the universe and geometry is both, the result of it's existence, as well as the key to understanding and/or manipulating it.

Again I say, GREAT Thread Slayer!!! Only wish I cold have awarded more flags & stars.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A nice Christmas Day gift. Looking forward to having a proper read later. Looks fascinating.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
This has haunted me since childhood - the secrets of ancient civilizations. I have carried a hunch that geometry is a mundane expression of the divine somehow, that everything is related through harmonics, proportion and shape. I remember how excited I was to discover that smells are in fact geometric expressions....our olfactory receptors come in a variety of shapes and sizes which in turn are activated by particles that fit these niches like keys in a lock, telling us that a certain scent is in the air.

The most exciting thing is of course the possibilities how these things all tie in together. Science is just beginning to understand some of the most basic of concepts concerning how our universe is put together and what makes it tick. If only our scientists were unleashed to work on these problems instead of building new toys for the military-industrial complex!

Mankind could begin a new Renaissance, merging the technology of today with that of the ancients.
There is no telling where it could take us and that is what makes it so fascinating.

Thanks for the thought-provoking post Slayer.
This will make wonderful brain fodder to begin the new year with!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
Cheers,
Asktheanimals

PS - Since you mentioned it didn't the Egyptian civilization begin to decline around the time of the Hebrew Exodus? That would add some weight to the idea the Ark of the Covenant was a source of something exceptional.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

The only thing haunting me since childhood, is the overwhelming evidence that many forces are sworn to make sure that we never find out where it could take us.

The only thing that fascinates me, is to properly route out the problems so we can see firsthand without going through the master/student scenario which is the ultimate delusion that hides within so called, Revelation,

I wonder what amazing energies are actually at play on a day, such as this December 25, that people would notice they should take a closer look, but cannot since someone decided to bury it under all sorts of "misdirection".

Nice thread Slayer, will save this one for reference !

And let the work on unleashing the repairing energies be recognized in full !!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hi S69

Here is the "Finger Pointing at The Moon" quote that is attributed to Siddharta Gautama, also known as The Buddha, that the hippy actor Bruce Lee paraphrases in the video you posted.

"My teaching is not a doctrine or philosophy. It is not the result of thought or mental conjecture. It is the result of direct experience. The things I say come from my own experience. You can confirm them all by your own experience.

"My goal is not to explain the universe.

My teaching is not a dogma or a doctrine.

I must state clearly that my teaching is a method to experience reality, and not reality itself, just as a finger pointing at the moon is not the moon itself.

An intelligent person makes use of the finger to see the moon.

A person who only looks at the finger and mistakes it for the moon will never see the real moon.

My teaching is a means of practice, not something to hold onto or worship. Only a fool would continue to carry his raft around after he had already used it to reach the other shore, the shore of liberation."

-The Buddha

Merry Christmas.

As Above So Below doesn't really apply here. It seems the Buddha might have been rather trying to describe the intermediary force, in this case "the finger" and how to use it as a tool rather than being used as a tool by the finger.

edit on 25-12-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Badass thread. Keep it up man. This is the sort of work I appreciate, other than the previous thread (You know What I mean).

S&F

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Walter Russell

Russell’s work, however, had almost been forgotten for a long time as Nikola Tesla had advised him to lock it away in a safe for 1000 years, because mankind was not yet mature enough for it. It was Timothy Binder, president of the University of Science and Philosophy, who brought the knowledge of Walter Russell to the attention of a wider circle of interested parties in Europe during a talk in Lindau in 1993. This is where Enrico Bauer (Küsnacht, Switzerland) and Jürgen Ortmüller (Hagen, Germany) picked up this knowledge. The Austrian scientist Wolfgang Wiedergut and others, again and again refer in their works to Russell’s findings and expertise, particularly when it comes to natural sciences.

He helped build the Twilight Club with many other prominent members of society during his time.

How inspiring...I could certainly live by these rules. And to imagine there was a point in history when the great pioneers and thinkers of our time were once free of corruption and self interests. Together they formed a coalition to bring peace and guinuine prosperity to all humans.

Poet’s Code of Ethics

1.To attain the brotherhood-of-man idea by giving righteous action and good-will service to every man instead of taking from him that which he has.

2.To discover that all men are extensions of each other, that man is made for man, and that the hurt of one man is the hurt of all men.

3.To develop character, intelligence and good citizenship by teaching every man from early youth how to be a good neighbor and a loyal citizen.

4.To discover one’s inner Self by awakening within him that spark of divine genius which lies dormant in every man.

5. To teach man to think rather than to remember and repeat.

6. To realize that work done for the material world should be for man’s enoblement, and not for grinding his soul out in the gears of industrial machines.

7. To know that man is Mind, not body; that he is immortal Spirit, not mortal flesh, that he is good, not bad.

8. To judge the righteousness and religion of any man by what he does to his fellow man and not by his belief’s, doctrines, creeds, or dogmas.

Lao and Walter Russell added number 9 and 10, in essence:

9. To give a scientific course for the study of the application of the Spencer Code of Human Relations.

10. To combine science and philosophy in a unified teaching.

I hope you don't mind me clogging up the page, but I just had to put this out there. I will hold back any other posts about Mr. Russell and hope that people will be intrigued enough to research him on their own. There are many other visionaries that run parallel to his beliefs as well. Thanks again Slayer for a great thread.
edit on 25-12-2013 by eisegesis because: added video

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Bybyots

As Above So Below doesn't really apply here. It seems the Buddha might have been rather trying to describe the intermediary force, in this case "the finger" and how to use it as a tool rather than being used as a tool by the finger.

I think Bruce was using it in this instance as not get caught up in the superficial but rather open ones mind to what is being attempted to be conveyed.

This is why I referred to it for those who may not normally be open minded about the topic being discussed.

Merry Christmas

edit on 25-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Great thread! Allow me to throw a ball in from left field. Trumpets and crop circles!

Drawings of two U.K. crop formations described in 1686 by Prof. Robert Plot. Plot examined multiple such formations and states that the soils "under all of them were much looser and dryer than ordinary, and the parts interspersed with a white hoar... much like that in mouldy bread, of a musty rancid smell, but to the tast[e] insipid."
--A Natural History of Staffordshire (1686)

This crop circle, from the same era, occurred in St. Gile's fields at University College. The cloud and trumpet-like diagram (upper left) illustrates Plot's hypothesis that crop circles "must needs be the effects of Lightning, exploded from the Clouds" ... in this case, the clouds "breaking first in a quadrangular, and after in a wider circular forme."
--A Natural History of Staffordshire (1686)

www.bltresearch.com...

edit on 25-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join