It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

S&F Slayer; exceptional thread as always.

I find it quite interesting that you mentioned the unique sonic properties of the Great Pyramid. I created a thread on here some time ago, in which I mentioned the Emerald Tablets and how Thoth outlines laying in the King's Sarcophagus to meditate, while chanting specific words in order to induce altered states of consciousness. Personally, I believe that the Pyramid was a temple for the initiation into the Egyptian mysteries which was a remnant of the wisdom left behind after the fall of Atlantis.

If you look up the acoustic properties of granite, and take into account a handful of priests chanting, which reverberates off of the walls, and inside the sarcophagus, things start to get very, very interesting.
edit on 24-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Happy holidays, I wish everybody a great New Years.

PEACE

John

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Some of those planetary sounds were pretty cool!!!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You and Phage both demand and hold equal respect on this forum for your collective knowledge but where he fails and I believe you succeed is in your ability to think without the conformity of a robot. You demonstrate a flair of creativity and honest curiosity that so many educated people lack. i guess years of indoctrination of being told how to think will do that to someone. Degrees after all are only indicators of how well someone can regurgitate pre existing concepts and no real indicator of creative out of the box thinking.

Brilliant work sir and this forum is better for you being a part of it. Thank you.

Oh yeah I agree with your theory that its all to do with vibration and frequency.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I can't watch the movies right now since I am suffering insomnia waiting for Santa to arrive, and the rest of the troop is fast asleep. But I'll bite on what I read so far.

I feel like every time someone gets into "vibrations" and "frequencies" it turns into some new age cult that is trying to vibrate at a higher frequency, thinking they are going to find spiritual enlightenment.

That being said though, I don't throw away the entirety of mystic/shaman knowledge, alternative ideas or thinking… Scientific evidence has shown that multiple age old cultures have developed sound principles that were confirmed by science eons later, and did so without the wealth of understanding (and a lot of misinformation) we have today.

As above so below.

This one has interested me for awhile now. And I can't help but think about the electron cloud.

Electron Cloud

In science
and nuclear physics, the electron cloud is the only way to describe where electrons are when they rotate around the nucleus of an atom. The electron cloud model is different from the older model by Niels Bohr. Bohr talked about electrons going around the nucleus in a fixed circle, the same way that planets go around the Sun. The electron cloud model says that we can not know exactly where an electron is, but the electrons are more likely to be in specific areas of an atom. It is the most modern and accepted form of the atom.

What interests me is point of view, point of reference, relativity if you will… The whole of quantum mechanics, even though in most everything does not violate GR, still has many unexplained facets.

An interesting discovery lately:

The Amplituhedron

Beyond making calculations easier or possibly leading the way to quantum gravity, the discovery of the amplituhedron could cause an even more profound shift, Arkani-Hamed said. That is, giving up space and time as fundamental constituents of nature and figuring out how the Big Bang and cosmological evolution of the universe arose out of pure geometry.

www.simonsfoundation.org...

“In a sense, we would see that change arises from the structure of the object,” he said. “But it’s not from the object changing. The object is basically timeless.”

Where am I going with this?

If time and space does not matter, or if the higgs is found and we learn that massless things move at the speed of light, and so does everything else, but the higgs is simply slowing it down, what does that say about us and the universe?

The amplituhedron is interesting:

Geometrical patterns…

And when you look at the shamans in South America, and their vision quests they and so many inquisitive minds go on, they all see geometric patterns. (Usually claiming to have spoken to aliens or god, in various languages that are understood only while on their "trip" but usually missing the meat of the information when they return.) Yet, something about that has always fascinated me.

Some of the other mysteries or oddity of past civilizations as well.

And while we may claim to know so much about ancient civilizations, we are always left with a incomplete answer to just exactly where it all came from. What was the reason and purpose (beyond the obvious ones) for religion and worship, or words claimed to have come from another realm.

Back to science:

Universe that eventually eats itself?

Interview with Joseph Silk (Forgive me as I've posted this link a couple times lately looking into various topics):

Joseph Silk:
No. We do not know whether the Universe is finite or not. To give you an example, imagine the geometry of the Universe in two dimensions as a plane. It is flat, and a plane is normally infinite. But you can take a sheet of paper [an 'infinite' sheet of paper] and you can roll it up and make a cylinder, and you can roll the cylinder again and make a torus [like the shape of a doughnut]. The surface of the torus is also spatially flat, but it is finite. So you have two possibilities for a flat Universe: one infinite, like a plane, and one finite, like a torus, which is also flat.

www.esa.int...

What would the universe look like if its finite? Does time and space begin to mean something else once we pass a certain limit.

What's interesting in a universe that is finite, that may end up coming accelerating back into itself, or space around it shrinks (depending on how you look on it), is what might happen to physics as we know it if it entered this stage.

I believe with all the unknowns currently in QM and GR, that there is no way to say for certain we understand "this or that" to the nth degree. Which means, a lot is up for interpretation. And without billions of years of experimental data to go on, we are kind of like ants looking into a sugar bowl wondering why some days it's more full than others.

So, all of this blabbering and what's my point? It's interesting to note when we look at the electron cloud we see things that appear in many places at once. But so is it interesting that the right frame of view in GR with gravitational effects, things appear to speed up or slow down to the observer.

The universe as a whole, as a bubble? And we will never see beyond the bubble. When people are looking inside are they just seeing us and our realm as another electron cloud. (A little dumbed down exampled I am giving here.)

In any case, we are made of start dust, connected to the great universe around us. It goes without saying that some kind of very subtle interactions change the way we perceive reality.

Conclusion:

I'm just having fun with this, and not trying to spout any mystic mumbo jumbo, nor say I know anything more about the universe than the next person. Merely pointing out things that make me wonder time to time just what reality is. Whether or not there is a mathematical calculation to tell us the characteristics, without fulling explaining what we are yet to learn.

As above, so below? Beginning to make me think whether or not this has all be done before…
edit on 25-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Excellent thread, John.

One of my personal favorites because it combines so much knowledge and theory that it is hard to deny anything. You have made quite a mark here on ATS and this is exactly why I keep coming back. More than words can describe my friend.

Just pouring through all this will take time...and I'm not even sure my comment will merit any use or contribution. So I will keep it at bay and let your thread do the work so many have failed to do in the past...

Merry Christmas!

*S&F*

edit on 25-12-2013 by havok because: added holiday cheer

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Amazing thread which contains a lot of opinions that I share myself.

I believe the ancients had a greater understanding of the universe which allowed them to tap into the unlimited amount of energy available from utilising the Earths natural frequency. I think that this information probably still exists in some form but has been covered up in order to maintain the current social structure and the power balance it creates between the 'elites' and the not so elite. With all the proposed evidence that still exists on the planet today, it makes sense to me that the information was forcibly removed from public consciousness.

I'm not buying the ancient aliens theory. I believe that TPTB would rather let the public believe ETs were on Earth instead of passing on sacred and powerful knowledge which was available to our ancestors (probably because this would shift the power balance across the planet and allow for a more equal social structure).

I recently found Michael Tellingers theories interesting which tie into some of the material that's provided in your post. There's an ATS thread about his research HERE. I'm not keen on the ET aspect of his work but his free energy theory based on sound and frequency is certainly intriguing.

I haven't had chance to look into all the material you have provided but will get through it soon enough.

Thanks for the great post!
edit on 25/12/2013 by heliopolis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Fantastic Thread Slayer!

The Bruce Lee interview is one of my favorites.

Be like water....

Now off to the rest of the videos!

Ak-

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Before Isaac Newton, it was believed that white light was colorless, and that the prism itself produced the observed diffraction of color. Newton's experiments demonstrated that all the colors already existed in the light in a heterogeneous fashion, and that particles of light were splayed out because particles with different colors traveled with different velocities through the prism. It was only later that Young and Fresnel amalgamated Newton's particle theory with Huygens' wave theory to show that color is the visible manifestation of light's wavelength.

This science is also very applicable to the metaphysical sciences, for instance, the way in which light becomes shattered into a rainbow of seven colors in a prism is analogous to the way harmony works in music, wherein for each octave you have seven different notes, and the eighth note represents the beginning of the next octave, which is double the measure of oscillatory frequency of the previous octave. Similarly, reality is structured into differing densities of consciousness that step up in a way that is virtually identical to a musical scale.

Or, to simplify by using the very ancient Hermetic maxim you've chosen for your thread: As above, so below.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm instantly reminded of The Australian Aboriginal didgeridoo and the Tibetan singing bowls.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I knew I would wake up to presents under my tree! Great thread!

I know we don't know each other but I constantly hope other members look up to you and your ability to bring substance to this site. You did a nice job of putting your ideas out there while not overwhelming peoples brain in the process.

This is basically how I had my real awakening to the world around me when I was younger. I will never view anything around me the same way ever again.

I am never really bored anymore, for each day that goes by, I can never stop trying to make sense of it ALL.

Thank You

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

boncho
In any case, we are made of star dust, connected to the great universe around us. It goes without saying that some kind of very subtle interactions change the way we perceive reality.

Careful Boncho, you start bandying around terms like "star dust", and saying how we are all connected to the universe around us, and we may just have to induct you into the Diamond Wavy Super Zany Powers Celebration Club...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I remember quite some time ago listening to the planets frequencies. It is so damn cool. I have recently become retired but have been dabbling in composing music and I think the planets deserve a tribute...Im gonna try to find a way to record these frequency sounds and turn them into instruments and write a piece from it.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Wow so much work, and for what!?

I'm sorry, man, its Christmas day, but; That whole article is a truly serious disappointment.

You make absolutely no mention of Hermes Trismegistus.

The originator of your somewhat famous title. The phrase "as above, so below" is very nearly a direct quote from Hermes.

Have you read, or heard of: the Kybalion? If not follow the link...to what is perhaps the most important piece of esoterica on the planet.

I have known people, some high school drop outs, with knowledge of general physics equivalent the first year of college; just from reading and understanding that single book. When Tesla spoke about frequency and vibration (same thing actually), and many other principals; he was referring to those aspects of Hermes works (see the Kybalion).

This principal; "As above, So below" is capable of providing answers and direction on so many issues and questions presented to the Human species today. I find it surprising, and disappointing that nobody is paying attention. This single principal would for instance; point directly at Extraterrestrials, their technology, physiology, psychology, science and philosophy; yet no one has it together enough to understand or even realize this simple fact.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

tanka418
This principal; "As above, So below" is capable of providing answers and direction on so many issues and questions presented to the Human species today. I find it surprising, and disappointing that nobody is paying attention. This single principal would for instance; point directly at Extraterrestrials, their technology, physiology, psychology, science and philosophy; yet no one has it together enough to understand or even realize this simple fact.

No one except for you ostensibly. Since you apparently have been paying attention, and you presumably do have it together enough to realize these simple facts, I elect you, tanka418, to collate a thread which will surprise and astound the unlearned plebeian masses of ATS, a thread of such revelatory and illuminating proportions that we will have no choice but to howl and take notice, like a great troupe of simian imbeciles puzzling over a great anthracite obelisk of unfathomable wonder.

We'll wait with bated breath...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great thread, Slayer. I'm reminded of a song from 1968, the lyrics of which include
"The Universe is naught but sound, and sound is its own perfection."
This song is still ahead of its time.

Program...by Silver Apples

Here are the lyrics:

It was very late last night, I sat at the radio
Dialing from left to right. Why? I do not know
I heard a man in a voice low, and sweet with circumspection, say 'Innocent listener, don’t you know? The flame is its own reflection."
The flame is its own reflection
He turned me on, off I turned him. We tuned out all direction.
I sat alone with my head aswim... The flame is its own reflection. The flame is its own reflection.
The universe is naught but sound, and sound is its own perfection.
Mind is the only truth I’ve found. The flame is its own reflection' The flame is its own reflection.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

tanka418

Have you read, or heard of: the Kybalion? If not follow the link...to what is perhaps the most important piece of esoterica on the planet.

I have known people, some high school drop outs, with knowledge of general physics equivalent the first year of college; just from reading and understanding that single book. When Tesla spoke about frequency and vibration (same thing actually), and many other principals; he was referring to those aspects of Hermes works (see the Kybalion).

Thanks for sharing this. It's not something I have come across before but you have certainly peaked my interest with it.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

S&F for you Sir and Merry Christmas!!

Maybe a bit of topic but i am going to post it anyway. Listening to the earth sound and the pyramid frequency i instantly got all the symptoms of a Kundalini awakening, something that would happen when i go into meditation/prayer, except now they started happening just by listening to the frequencies. Talking here about closing the eyes, turning the head into the direction of the sky, feeling energy going through the chakras, mudra hand gestures etc. Anybody?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Seeing is believing.

and so is hearing.

edit on 25-12-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Such a cool, interesting, unusual thread. Thanks for the work that went into it. I need to go through it all again to absorb.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join