It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+129 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe,
think in terms of energy,
frequency and vibration.”

Nikola Tesla

Before we begin I'll need to apologize upfront to those of you who are unable to view or listen to the videos presented. This is a Video reliant themed thread. I'll be posting various forms of Audio/Video links as part of the presentation. Sorry, but there is just no way around this considering the topic.

Let's start with our Solar system. Apparently, it's not as silent as we were lead to believe. Sure they may not be "Audible" to the human ears but that doesn't mean they do not Vibrate, have Frequencies or may have some sort of impact or influence on/over us...

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Earth

Mars

Jupiter

Saturn

Saturn Rings

Uranus

Uranus Rings

Neptune

Space

A Hypothesis of the Hexagon on Saturn by John Reid

John Stuart Reid's hypothesis that explains the giant hexagonal cloud formation on Saturn as cymatic geometry created by a sub-E.L.F. (Extremely Low Frequency) sonic source

Personal request, I'd like those who are reading this to please listen to some wise words from somebody I've admired for quite some time. It's great advise about keeping ones mind open to other possibilities and realities...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ei52b9a30b.jpg[/atsimg]

Our Greatest Journey may have just begun...

Scientists Discover a Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics

Physicists reported this week the discovery of a jewel-like geometric object that dramatically simplifies calculations of particle interactions and challenges the notion that space and time are fundamental components of reality...

Colossal Cosmic Accelerator Discovered Hovering Above Earth

"The puzzle ever since their discovery has been how do the particles get accelerated up to nearly the speed of light?"

Newly released research has identified the existence of a giant cosmic accelerator above the Earth--a natural space "synchrotron accelerator"

Interesting but how is that possibly relevant? Let's welcome the world of conjecture and speculation and begin a journey into the past. What if the Ancient somehow had knowledge of these things science is just now coming to grips with?

For example, the great pyramid, some say it's just a tomb, others feel it had other purposes like, a Time capsule, or ancient store house of wisdom, maybe even still hidden chambers. Well we do know many things about the Pyramid. For some of us the verdict is still out on how and more importantly why it was built to the extreme precision it was.

Kind of puts this into a whole new perspective...

I wonder...

I'm of the idea that if there is something to this either physically, spiritually or any sort of benefit simply listening to such sounds/frequency is not enough. One would probably have to immerse themselves in it.

I've often wondered *If true* If the fleeing Hebrews didnt actually steal the now infamous "Ark" which was stored/housed in the supposed sarcophagus within the Great Pyramid that was used as a power source/ancient communication device? Which later the Hebrews after making their get away built the Temple of Solomon to house it in?

Why else would Pharaoh bother with chasing a bunch of trouble makers?

Did the Ancients know and use this type of technology? If they did, maybe we could put some of the pieces together here in this thread. I'll start by saying that I'm not 100% sure of anything, if anything at all, I'm simply asking questions and posting some possible dots that may or may not fit together. As always you the readers should decide for yourselves...

Did the Ancients use sound for any number of reasons?

Scientists Reveal Extraordinary Sonic Properties of Stonehenge Bluestones

Dec 2, 2013

British researchers, reporting in the journal Time & Mind: the Journal of Archaeology, Consciousness and Culture, may have cracked the mystery of why the builders of Stonehenge chose to haul some of its giant Bluestones 320 km away from Wales to Salisbury Plain.

According to local legend, the Bluestones possess magical and healing properties.

Now, I don't completely agree with everything Christopher Dunn has presented but he does point out some rather interesting little known finds in the Great Pyramid of Giza.

He presented the following images in support of his theory. If, they did use some sort of Tesla type coil/resonator then the scorch marks may have a viable explanation. Now, if true maybe we are simply seeing "Science" discovering something that is presently forgotten to us but was known to the Ancients based on a scientific principle we in the modern world have not fully explored yet?

Let's assume the Great pyramid was some sort of "accession" chamber or possibly a physical "rejuvenation" mechanism. The latter may explain how in the time before the Egyptian "Pharaohs" the Original Kings in Zep Tepi supposedly like the Sumerian and Judea/Christian beliefs in that at the earliest periods "Those mighty men who were of old, men of renown" lived for such a long period of time?

What if it were some sort of accession chamber? Sending the persons essence up into the Earths recently found "Particle accelerator" then off to Orion or some other distant Galaxy or simply out into space?

Each of our known Sol planets seem
to have their own sort of Aurora...

If the Pyramid was originally able to transfer the ancient Kings essence into some form of frequency/wave/DNA pattern and send him off onto some journey I wonder what he saw...

So, I've left plenty other possibly related topics such as THE FIBONACCI SEQUENCE or the fact that the Theory of Relativity and Quantum Physics when combined or taken to the extreme in either direction results in the calculation towards infinity out for others who are interested to expound upon...

Pretty far out I'll admit, but if life has taught me anything it's that sometimes reality is often much more bizarre than fantasy. Is this even possible? Who knows. I felt moved to express another one of my "Outside the Box" thoughts. *Before the guys in the white suits come to take me away....ha ha

As always,
Stay tuned...

edit on 24-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
there is a striking, if not troubling, confluence of information in your post.

i cannot help but wonder if the singularity is nigh at hand?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

.....and beyond I imagine..............
edit on 24-12-2013 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

This is quite amazing and honestly will take a while to wrap my mind around.

Thanks for taking the time to present it. S&F

OK now (for me) back to the videos and links...

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This has haunted me since childhood - the secrets of ancient civilizations. I have carried a hunch that geometry is a mundane expression of the divine somehow, that everything is related through harmonics, proportion and shape. I remember how excited I was to discover that smells are in fact geometric expressions....our olfactory receptors come in a variety of shapes and sizes which in turn are activated by particles that fit these niches like keys in a lock, telling us that a certain scent is in the air.

The most exciting thing is of course the possibilities how these things all tie in together. Science is just beginning to understand some of the most basic of concepts concerning how our universe is put together and what makes it tick. If only our scientists were unleashed to work on these problems instead of building new toys for the military-industrial complex!

Mankind could begin a new Renaissance, merging the technology of today with that of the ancients.
There is no telling where it could take us and that is what makes it so fascinating.

Thanks for the thought-provoking post Slayer.
This will make wonderful brain fodder to begin the new year with!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
Cheers,
Asktheanimals

PS - Since you mentioned it didn't the Egyptian civilization begin to decline around the time of the Hebrew Exodus? That would add some weight to the idea the Ark of the Covenant was a source of something exceptional.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

A truly fascinating thread ! Tagged for further reading and listening.

S&F.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You never cease to amaze with your threads my friend

S&F

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

them planetary sounds, sound awfully reminiscent of some of the sky sounds, previously posted..

xmasBox

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

My god, man. I have 3 college degrees, was an officer, a leader, now work in a position where just MY signature allows for 400,000 dollar contracts to be approved. Yet you create threads that make me feel as if I should be in an adult diaper and having an attendant say, "Now, now beezzer, I don't care how colorful the crayons make your potty look, you can't eat them."

I can grasp a piece of the puzzle you see so clearly, but I'm still trying to determine if it is a corner piece and does it go on the top right or bottom left.

An outstanding job, but it is going to take some time for me to contribute something halfway worthy of your thread.

SnF

(The red crayons are the tastiest)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A bunch of awesome things wrapped up nicely here... what a wonderful stocking full of goodies.

Thank You & Merry Christmas

:-)
leolady

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wow, one of the best posts I've read from you I think, or one I enjoyed the most anyway.

The harder we look the simpler it becomes it seems, I have been a proponent of as above so below for a very long season.

I dare as to say the body we inhabit is not unlike any other and to respect it is to respect all things in our scope of creation.

I once found my self wondering if I wasn't some kind of micro organism or smaller supporting a larger framework of being, in unison with everything and all that surrounded me, personally I found it very comforting.

Thanks for another very well thought out and laid out post, nice video's

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I love how sounds translate into geometry.

Maybe theres a message in them?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I wonder what would happen if we played theses sounds alongside Floyds Dark Side of the Moon........

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Something I would like to add to this thread is the emphasis of sound in ancient writings especially in the bible.... For instance that god spoke and it was.... Is that not sound waves!?

How about the trumpets from the heavens preceding calamity and the loosening of the seals of the heavens....

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.......one word..golly! Your an ATS genius man.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
PS - Since you mentioned it didn't the Egyptian civilization begin to decline around the time of the Hebrew Exodus? That would add some weight to the idea the Ark of the Covenant was a source of something exceptional.

I've read articles, and seen videos where the presenters point out that there was probably some kind of explosion within the great pyramid structure itself at some point in antiquity. As I understand it, one of the original researchers used dynamite to open it originally? Yet I have not read of that being a possibility for the damage further in. So it looks like this thread may have stumbled upon a reason for said alleged explosion? What would happen to the structure?

I don't think the ark was the power source, it's been stated many times that the apparent source of energy was the water ram under the pyramid. So what would the ark be? A focus perhaps, like a (I hesitate to say it even) 'primitive' targeting computer, or a conductor perhaps? Take the focus away, and the energy builds until 'POOF'?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wonderful thread. Will need to watch the videos not just read. Sometimes a little leery of just putting any frequency in my head though.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

In taking your advice I did a quick look and found a refresher on Fibonacci sequences. Interesting spreadsheets created. Taking this a little farther I would consider the Golden Ratio, Schumann Resonance and any other amazing numbers found in our universe as frequencies for starting points for a Fibonacci frequency sequence. As an aside the Golden Ratio meets up with the Fibonacci at 8 with a long list of 0s after the decimal point.

No telling what some of those frequencies/vibrations/electromagnetic waves might be useful for. Antigrav, stone cutting who knows. Many tones have shown usefulness in healing and brainwave entrainment. Much to consider. S&F Slayer for another fine thought provoking essay.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Slayer pumpin em out and what a good thing for ATS.
This is a massive thread. Listen to the sounds of the sun all replicated
by Tom Morellos guitar work.

Woops that was the weak version.
Try this one.

The goods start at 2:30
edit on 24-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Your starting to see the picture now, or should I say feel.

The convergence of science, and metaphysics is very close indeed.

It's actually interesting to see you digging more and more into metaphysics these days, and I bet it is mind blowing for the people here on ATS that actually follow you. lmao!

The wonderful thing about metaphysics is that fact that no one can truly quantify it, but the person experiencing the experience. And although people are interested in hearing how to achieve it there is no right or wrong path to choose, just one that works for each person.

Vibrations and feelings. These are key.

Peace out,

RT

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join