It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no one to blame but YOU America…!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I took a significant amount of time thinking about what I’m about to say, and in truth, I could not find an easy way of saying it. Threads like these are usually ignored, only because most Americans don’t like to hear the cold hard facts when it pertains to something they might be doing wrong, or have neglected to see. If you are an American, and truly stand by what the motto this website represents, “Deny Ignorance”, than you will stand tall with courage, strength, and dignity as an AMERICAN, and listen to what I have to say. And if not, well, that’s the nice thing about being an American; you can go about your own business with little resistance. (For the time being)!

So, for what it’s worth, here goes...

“How do you look at Americans, and tell them that they are responsible for America going to hell in a hand basket”?

“How do you look at Americans, and tell them they are responsible for the deaths of countless thousands of men, women, and children”?

“How can all of you “in the know”, allow all this to happen”?

There is no easy way, is there?

I’m not seeing Americans, who are supposedly in the know. Americans talking about the banksters, the President, the Government, the politicians, the lobbyists, the MSM, corruption, lies, deceit, etc., and how we’re getting royally screwed! I am seeing Americans who sit on the sidelines watching it all happen! Living and swimming in an ocean of blind ignorance!

“I can feel pity for Americans who don’t know better, but I have neither sympathy nor pity for those who know better, and do nothing”! -Me

America is at the brink. We no longer have any options left on the table to fall back on. Our politicians are corrupt, voting machines are rigged, banks control our Government, NSA reading this thread, etc... AND THE WORST OF IT ALL, Americans have become comfortable and complacent to all of it! I have spent more time here on ATS talking about this, that, or what not, and every day, I see the stories about how America is being destroyed. Bit by bit, little by little, piece by piece, right side up, upside down, and inside/out. And yet, here we are, Americans, talking as though it’s something that is somehow going to disappear once we close our eyes at night. Has Americans become so out of reach from reality, so out of touch? Is that secure little bubble you live in so important, that you would be willing to let your fellow Americans burn at the stake for it? Is it that precious, that you would be willing to sell off your soul?

I got in an argument with a friend who has been prepping for (what he calls) “the fall of the United States of America”. I complimented him for all his hard work he’s put in to getting his gear and supplies ready. He told me that I should start preparing myself for the sake of me and my family. I told him that I wasn’t going to worry about it. Of course he said, what, what, WHAT?!?! Why are you not getting ready? I looked at him with a straight face and told him..

“If America isn’t going to fight NOW to keep our freedoms as a people, than why in the hell would I want to fight after it all goes to hell? “Why don’t we just take care of the problem now before we do get into a situation where we have no alternative but to struggle and fight for our survival? Wouldn’t that make more sense? Wouldn’t it be more logical to eradicate a virus while you have the chance too, than to wait until it consumes you”?

Does that not sound like the logical course of action to take? It just doesn’t make any sense. It’s as though Americans want to see the fall of the United States! Are Americans that oblivious? Do they not know the repercussions that will follow if America goes belly up? As an American, I cannot help but feel an overwhelming sense of shame and discussed within myself for not taking the necessary steps to TRY and make a difference much sooner when I first started seeing the signs.

"If all you preppers are so hell bent on preparing yourself for the fall of America, than why don’t you all get hell bent on preventing our Government from destroying America NOW, so we don’t have to worry about prepping"?

If I didn’t know better, I would have to say a lot of the prepper folk were out looking for the “excitement of it all”! Kind a like a “keeping up with the joneses” of prepping! I can see it now…

”Hey Bob…Joe over there has an AR-15! Ahh….don’t worry about it, I have three of them just in case anyone tries anything”! OR “Hey Sally, good thing we got those pots and pans at Wal-Mart when we did, the smiths over there didn’t make it in time to get any! Oh, what a bummer”!

Again, I’ll go back to my point, “Why don’t we stop it now before it does goes all to $h!t”? Have Americans become numb and disillusioned, that we can’t see reality for what it really is? I am perplexed by this!

If America isn’t worth saving now, than I say screw America! Let it crash, burn, and turn into a third world cesspool of utter ignorance! You know, that happy to go place where you are told where to eat, sleep, $h!t, and bark! That utopia where all your friends are turning each other in for more privileges and food! That wonderful place where others think for you, because you’re obviously too stupid to think for yourself! And of course, if you do decide to think for yourself, well, you know, they’ll find a special place just for your kind!

I make an effort to get out there and protest against those who would bring harm or tyranny down upon my family, the American people, and me. And if America does go to hell, I blame EVERYONE OF YOU WHO KNEW BETTER, AND DID NOTHING! We can stop this America! We have always had the power to do so! You are not alone! I’m not trying to sound like the high school cheerleading coach, but we have got to step up, take responsibility, and take that big step into a direction that isn’t going to feel all warm and fuzzy. Sacrifices are going to have to be made. And if we don’t step up now, I promise you, later on, you will wish you had.

I myself have fallen into the trap, getting wrapped up into all the chaos going on here in America and ATS. Can you not see the distractions? We spend our days/nights fighting amongst one another. The liberals this, conservative that! The blacks, whites, Christians, atheists, republicans, democrats, rich, poor, and on, and on, and on… Our Government wants to keep us busy fighting amongst one another. Can you not see that? There is a false flag happening right now as we speak, and WE, the American People, are it!

Our forefathers knew better than to let the government rule the roost. And that is why they put the power in the hands of THE PEOPLE, to choose what direction we are to go as a nation. How could we have given such power back? Oh yeah, I have to keep reminding myself, “that precious bubble we all love so much”!

So, it begs to ask the questions, is this nothing but a waste of my time?

Is there really NO hope for America?

-Propulsion

+36 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You should travel a little more and you can see that US is in top 20 countries about standard , economy , life longevity, individual freedom etc etc.If you dont like it than leave or replace your citizenship with someone who wants to live in US. 80 % of World population desperately wants your place.It's holidays , be positive at least once in the year.

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

xavi1000
You should travel a little more and you can see that US is in top 20 countries about standard , economy , life longevity, individual freedom etc etc.If you dont like it than leave or replace your citizenship with someone who wants to live in US. 80 % of World population desperately wants your place.It's holidays , be positive at least once in the year.

That crap argument.

O we arent as bad as (insert craphole here) so stick your fingers in your ears and carry on.

Attitudes like yours are why the USA and alot of other places in the developed world are sinking.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

xavi1000

I should think a real citizen who loves their country would take action to fix things and/or call attention to the problems rather than pack up and move.

I think the love it or leave it style rhetoric is a bit disengenuine an we can love our country but at the same time want some changes to happen.

That said, happy holidays!!!

(I don't necessarily agree with the OP - your comment just caught my attention)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

So you think America is going to hell, America kills lots of people and somebody somewhere knows all about it?

You're right. America is under cultural attack from Media and Politicians and Activists.

But don't worry. The home team is going to make it all better. America will kill more people and everything will be as it should be. We are just experiencing a bad king right now. The locals are going to clean it up. Have faith. Money is going to rule America. Money is going to make it all better. Don't be frustrated by the total freedom and liberty. Even the enemies of America have total freedom and liberty in America until we catch them. Our money guarantees it. We have faith in God. And even Jesus was for sale.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The majority of Americans are NOT responsible for the way this country operates. The major decisions are made by Corporations and Government officials who are OWNED by Corporations and the Average everyday American has NO SAY in what happens here. And Elections are just a show even though Americans Vote the Election is over before it starts. And you might find this hard to believe that this same operation happens Worldwide and if you think otherwise you have been living in a hole in the ground. wake up it's Everywhere. Merry Christmas or what ever ....

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I agree.

There is a small percentage of people who also agree. A minority.

If that same percentage was in North America in 1776, we'd still be an English Colony. (Not that I'd have a big issue with that, my mother is English, but that's another story)

We need to stop being a minority, though, if we are to have a positive impact. I'm game to help with solutions.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

xavi1000

I love my country so much that I weep for its current state.

I love the citizens, I love the land, I love what its supposed to stand for.

I hate my Government, corrupted by Career Politicians.

This is one citizen who takes his responsibility as a citizen seriously, that includes standing by my morals and standards dispite the state of my nation.

That means recognizing what is wrong with OUR Country, and Voicing it every chance I get, even in the face of piffy gun ho american number 1 bs.

I want my country to be what I was promised.

America,

The Land of the Brave.

The home of the Free.

Seeing that our Country is not that, does not make me anti american, or make me hate America, It makes me a Citizen who loves his country but has his eyes wide open.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There is hope for America, but only after a very high body count.

The world is going to watch as Mystery Bablyon (America) now implodes.

However, there is a surprise. The old pheonix will rise out of the ashes and stun the world.

Then it will become the new world empire. People think that the anti-christ is a person. What if America almost dies but somehow survives. Everyone will think 'wow, how did the American's do it ? How did they survive ?'

The TV series 'eVolution' and 'District 9' film is what is heading Americas' way.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

“If America isn’t going to fight NOW to keep our freedoms as a people, than why in the hell would I want to fight after it all goes to hell? “Why don’t we just take care of the problem now before we do get into a situation where we have no alternative but to struggle and fight for our survival? Wouldn’t that make more sense? Wouldn’t it be more logical to eradicate a virus while you have the chance too, than to wait until it consumes you”?

Sorry, but if I were you I'd listen to your friend.

I honestly believe that it's too late to stand up anymore and even if many did, it wouldn't be enough.

Too much time has passed an the elitist warmongers who seek to destroy America have had all the time they need to set their claws.

I would prep as much as possible because it is coming. Many just don't see or believe it yet and that's the proof IMO.

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Most people will not do a damned thing until it affects them personally....and by then, it will be too late. This is human nature. However, soon enough, it will affect many people, which is why local law enforcement has been militarized.

TPTB are fully aware that people will rise up as soon as whatever disaster is in store for us reaches critical mass, and they are prepared for it. The time to have stood up and busted the bastards in charge was back when Reagan was president, committing high treason (anybody remember Iran Contra?). He set the standard for pulling illegal crap and getting away with it

It IS too late now. All people can do is prep, those who are aware. Most are not aware, the numbers aren't there to fight back. Sad but true, this is how I see it. I cannot fault you for being upset, but each person comes to a place of awareness in their own time, and for most, that times comes after the fecal matter hits the rotating blades. Standing on a street corner and screaming "WAKE UP" doesn't work.

Thus it has ever been. All one can do is prepare so that when stuff gets ugly, at least you won't suffer as badly.

PS...I'm not a pessimist, just a student of human nature.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The balls and chains have been put on and clamped down for awhile now!

Our only answer is at a State level demanding a "Constitutional Convention" by the states to take away the illegal authority the Feds have mistakenly given themselves! Either that or a brutal uprising. We know that isn't going to happen right? Why else would the government of the free world call "Whistle blowers" traitors? Since when does telling the truth violate National Security in a country that was founded on Freedom and Liberty?

Our complacency and dependence on Big Government has been nothing more than voluntarily helping to imprison and enslave our own freedoms.

What next?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

jude11

Sorry, but if I were you I'd listen to your friend.

I honestly believe that it's too late to stand up anymore and even if many did, it wouldn't be enough.

Too much time has passed an the elitist warmongers who seek to destroy America have had all the time they need to set their claws.

I would prep as much as possible because it is coming. Many just don't see or believe it yet and that's the proof IMO.

Peace

Never lose hope Jude,

There is a reason Race on Race crime is over reported.
There is a reason Left/right debate is constantly shoved.
There is a reason for the constant stream of "voting is useless"
There is a reason we are constantly sold division,

Because united we are Powerful, Divided we are easily controlled.

As long as they sell us Division you know there is hope,

They fear a United citizenry.

We have to put the division aside and Stand as Americans, Not as Dem, Not as Rep, Not Black, Not white, Not Straight, Not Gay, Not Atheist or Theist, but as Americans.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Propulsion

“If America isn’t going to fight NOW to keep our freedoms as a people, than why in the hell would I want to fight after it all goes to hell? “Why don’t we just take care of the problem now before we do get into a situation where we have no alternative but to struggle and fight for our survival?

-Propulsion

America, as a people, are the ones who are supporting the continued destruction of the nation.
Most Americans will fight any one who tries to save them from where they are headed.
The existing population of the US would not allow a change in the direction we are headed because they think they are getting something for free.

If the nation falls apart and most of America is destroyed, the survivors who remain might have a chance to go in the right direction.

Is there really no hope for America?
Not with 200 million people who's livelihood comes from the government.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

crazyewok

That crap argument.

O we arent as bad as (insert craphole here) so stick your fingers in your ears and carry on.

Attitudes like yours are why the USA and alot of other places in the developed world are sinking.

Who is sinking ? Developed World ? Give me a break! You should have a reality check.
Do you have fresh and clean water ? Do you have food on the table ? Do you have a roof above your head ?Do you have internet ? Do you have hot water for bath ? Do you know how many people in the World does not have these things mentioned above? I'm sure not.Find out and came back later.

Developed World is going forward like never before.
edit on 24-12-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

xavi1000

crazyewok

That crap argument.

Who is sinking ? Developed World ? Give me a break! You should have a reality check.
Do you have fresh and clean water ? Do you have food on the table ? Do you have a roof above your head ?Do you have internet ? Do you have hot water for bath ? Do you know how many people in the World have not these things mentioned above? I'm sure not.Find out and came back later.

Developed World is going forward like never before.

Just because the US is in the top percentage for amenities and quality of life does not negate blatant and glaring civil and human rights abuses both at home and abroad.

Thats like saying I beat my kids and wife but we are rich so they just have to deal with it.

link   
dbbl

edit on 24-12-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

link   
America is an idea not an individual, America is a country that is not defined by its government, Its government does what it wants and does not always suit the Ideas of the citizens. This is why in America our constituition and core beliefs start with rights are given by a creator undefined versus granted to people by their supposed leadership.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

xavi1000

If you only go to the tourist spots I would agree with you. But aren't you kind of stepping on his freedoms? After all he is exorcizing his right to Free Speech. Your statement to him was an anti American statement at best and does not represent the view of true Americans.. As the old saying goes "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism".

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

benrl

I love my country so much that I weep for its current state.

I hate my Government, corrupted by Career Politicians.

This is one citizen who takes his responsibility as a citizen seriously, that includes standing by my morals and standards dispite the state of my nation.

That means recognizing what is wrong with OUR Country, and Voicing it every chance I get, even in the face of piffy gun ho american number 1 bs.

I want my country to be what I was promised.

America,

The Land of the Brave.

The home of the Free.

Seeing that our Country is not that, does not make me anti american, or make me hate America, It makes me a Citizen who loves his country but has his eyes wide open.

You should weep for 20 000 children that die every day from polluted water , hunger , war, diseases.
Politicians are always corrupt.You should run or organised in local elections to change things .

America was never home of free and land of the brave.Is another false patriot MSM propaganda.

Open your eyes wide open and you can see that 80 % of World wants your place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join