They see you when you;re sleeping...

They know when you're awake...

They will confiscate your cookies...

And anything else they want to take.

Merry Christmas from the TSA!

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
They took my friend's jar of peanut butter once...

"Sir, you can't take any liquids over 4oz"

"It's not a liquid! It's food! It goes with my bread that's in there too!"

"I'm sorry sir, it's we can't allow you to take a liquid in this size..."

"It's NOT a liquid! Technically it's an emulsification of oil and solids!"

Needless to say he didn't keep his organic peanut butter, and we were almost late for our flight.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

"Sir, you can't take any liquids over 4oz"

"It's not a liquid! It's food! It goes with my bread that's in there too!"

"I'm sorry sir, it's we can't allow you to take a liquid in this size..."

"It's NOT a liquid! Technically it's an emulsification of oil and solids!"

Needless to say he didn't keep his organic peanut butter, and we were almost late for our flight.

PB n' J is a WMD I guess.

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
you can add self respect and dignity to that list....Wear a damn turbin speak arabic and they wont ask you a damn thing...I will drive for days to keep from flying, you get better treatment in boot camp....and the food is much better...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons why I have never flown on a plane and never plan too! I would never want myself, my fiancé, or my twin daughters to be molested by TSa or whomever. Not to mention my fear of mechanical, or human errors along with threat of a real terrorist... I would rather just drive to wherever I'm going! And so far no I have no intent on going over sees so my philosophy works great and me or my family have never been molested! Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Good thing I don't fly anymore as I would be labeled a WMD. I used to eat a big bowl of KimChi prior to flying. The first couple of hours were consumed with SBD's and the next by frequent, yet noisy and smelly trips to the Lou.

TMI?

The things I do to myself to keep myself being amused. Just being "That Guy!"

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

TDawgRex
Good thing I don't fly anymore as I would be labeled a WMD. I used to eat a big bowl of KimChi prior to flying. The first couple of hours were consumed with SBD's and the next by frequent, yet noisy and smelly trips to the Lou.

TMI?

The things I do to myself to keep myself being amused. Just being "That Guy!"

It's Christmas...You can be THAT guy if you want!

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Quit picking on the TSA, they're bringing you freedom!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sorry sir you cannot bring your leatherman multi tool on board , if you require any sharp metal objects during flight they will be supplied with the meal and the inflight entertainment includes reruns of macgyver. What about my cigarette lighter and lithium ion powered laptop?

No problem sir .

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

What Do You Think They Did With That Jar Of Peanut Butter
Better not to think about it

Merry Christmas TSA Employee and Keep Chasing Your Dream, You just might discover the thirteenth Item
Yes, that item hiding in one of those Dark, Damp Regions Seldom Probed. The Thirteenth Item to be Confiscated this Christmas.
edit on 24-12-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'd like to have my bags switched with anybody who brings on the ten thousand dollars cash!!!

Maybe I should have gotten a plane ticket for christmas?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You can bring a small jar of foot balm. But when they ask you what is in the container I highly recommend calling it something else.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Zarniwoop
You can bring a small jar of foot balm. But when they ask you what is in the container I highly recommend calling it something else.

Just not peanut butter...

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

They tried to take my friend's peanut butter once. She had the little "to go" packs from Jiff. They went on the same bit about how it was too much of a liquid, and she pretty much said BS, these are 3 oz each. It was really funny because she's a really small, quiet person. Magically, she got it through. Good thing, too, because the food on our 15 hour flight wasn't that amazing.

I used to be really against the TSA pat-downs, but then I went to Asia, and I was pretty much groped before all of my flights. On my way back home, while passing through Dubai, I kept setting off the metal detector. So they send me to the private pat-down room, and the lady pretty much put her hand down my bra, in between my breasts. Now the TSA doesn't seem so bad. That doesn't make it right, but I guess I just have a different perspective now that I've seen what security in other parts of the world is like.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sorry I'm not up on the issues of flying except the groping pat downs...
but can you carry pre-made P&J sandwiches? I hate all these bloody rules
some of it is to make you buy their crappy food & water to say the least
while on board just to squeeze every penny out of people.

I haven't flown since 2007...sucks when you need to go from one coast
to the other as driving due to time is no option.

Wonder how they handle people with a service dog? Do they get groped more
or less often? Guess I better look into that....

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I recently flew, when driving to the airport I was honestly afraid I would be on the no fly list for some posts I've made on various websites. In the end they went through my suitcase, threw out several things, then put me through 2 pat downs. Since I wasn't taken aside into a back room I have to assume this was just perfectly normal behavior.

Then I saw the special TSA Pre line that's a brand new program. The existence of which proves there's no point at all to their patdowns since anyone wanting to do serious harm will simply pay the $85 and go through the no scan line.
edit on 27-12-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

join