It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most beautiful Christmas gift you can get

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Two the most beautiful Christmas gifts you can get as man and dog..

The story goes as , Amanda Schmitz wrote these letters just before she died , with three wishes. A friend was commissioned to announce the letters on the time that her husband had found new love.

after the woman died from a courageous battle with ovarian cancer in January 2011. A month before her death, Brenda wrote a letter to the radio station "Star 102.5" in the state of Iowa. The radio station makes every year special Christmas wishes come true. A friend got the special assignment to the letter only at the time that her husband David had fallen in love again to give the letter to the station , And now it was time...

We have wishes come true over twenty years now, "said Scott Allen, manager of the radio station." But we never got a request like this ever. Nobody kept it dry in the studio when we got the letter in our hands. It inspired us to do something for Brenda and her broken family.

Another beautiful gift to give as man to a lonely pitiful heartbreaking dog

Skin over bones, full of skin infections, starved: Miley was dying when the charity 'Hope For Paws "dog rescue came after a tip from a garbage dump in Los Angeles. After the much needed care and lots of love Miley underwent a metamorphosis and Miley even cared about this other small counterpart. Keep that handkerchief ready..

For many months Miley was living on a rubbish dump after she was abandoned by her owner. Fortunately befriended Hope for Paws, an organization dedicated to neglected animals cared themselves over this pathetic pile of dog.

After intensive treatment in a clinic Miley snapped back completely. She changed as a sick, jaded dog into a healthy, happy pet.

I really got moved by these two stories and wanted to Christmas share this with you all here ..
Merry Christmas everyone..

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I saw the second video posted here on ATS recently in another thread it really was heart wrenching for me to watch that as I have a special attachment to my roomates 2 German Shepards we lovers each other and are the most raddest of pals even though they are a bit over protective and the one is kind of goofy
Miley reminds me alot of the feral dogs I had encountered alot in Iraq I always felt sorry for them and sometimes things that had to be done. Great creatures and the awesomest of friends! The hounds here are getting standing rib roast bones for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I couldn't choose which story I should place when I had watched both of them. So I thought well I do both because there are allot of people who love pets and people especially the ones that are closest to you .
But you treat them well this Christmas lucky dogs but the deserve it just like us..

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoTue, 24 Dec 2013 15:59:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Dec 2013 15:59:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join