It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Video "the scienz of life" ... new york city revolutionary music.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I recently posted an introduction to myself in the intro forum...
im trying to do an experiment where i funnel ATS members ideas into my music and as i become more known and my budgets get bigger, i want ATS to get credit..

i plan on doing CIA timeline songs, stratfor employee security songs, first person account violent revolution songs...

when ATS members know me better, and start giving me ideas, and start getting excited about this, i will begin..

but for now ive been dropping some videos...

check it out "THE SCIENZ OF LIFE" produced by ROCKA..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by asyourworldburned

Hmmmm..... pretty sure this has been done before mate..

Not exactly revolutionary.. look up herbie hancock's album future 2 future..

edit on 24-12-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind[/i

I didn't say this was revolutionary.. I said that's what my music is... This song, if u read my other post, is one of the songs where im not being political... if ats contributes.. Like im asking, it will be revolutionary...

But thanks for your condescending comment.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by asyourworldburned

To be frank, the style of music is not to my taste....that said I was inclined to watch the whole video.

I do really like the mix and switch up, and even though I'm no expert the rapping wasn't bad at all, I've been subjected to far worse.

I really like your idea of integrating progressive and relevant thought with your music and look forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by as your ego burns in hell

Didn't mean to come off condescending buddy, just saying, the thread title is misleading.. there is nothing revolutionary about what you or new york are producing, in fact, america is so behind the eight ball when it comes to these kind of productions that it is bordering on satire..

Swallow your goddamn ego america.

Or face the concequences.

Ok?
edit on 24-12-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I listened to the whole song and video. It sounded good , professional. I wanted a link in my profile to you so I can stay in touch and see where you go. With your threads and ideas. I read most of your introductions and you said you weren't a big fan of illuminati. My own threads , I only have a few deal with a conspiracy in the government and possibly something the Freemasons might have been a part of. I just joined last month and thinking about it or nervously contemplating if that was a good idea. You have got a lot of good ideas or experiments that you thought up. When you're ready to start messing around writing things I would love to hear them.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My uncle plays in a band with his friends since high school. There good they play in bars and ...I think bars in the city in nightclubs. I think he is 45 , you're still really young. He was saying to me now a days it's easy to make a cd. He grew up in the 80's and listened to lots of metal and plays cover songs. He is very happy, but probably had dreams of making it real big like a lot of people. He knew this guy in his school who played guitar every night for hours and wound up in Dream Theater . I never saw one of their videos but there CDs are in most music stores I go to. If you really want to make it, try hard while you are still young. I love music and got almost 300 albums on my XBOX 360 hard drive. For Christmas I got Eminem Infinite, a Nicky Minaj cd , a Korn live and rare, and a Garbage concert album. And End of Days soundtrack, my old one is damaged. It's got good songs by Guns N Roses and Eminem and Rob Zombie. I am mostly a rocker but I listen to some hip hop. There are a lot of people here who like music.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Thanks guys. I'll be posting more political work soon. I just don't want to come off as exploiting the site for fans or fame. I want to give music for free. And use the money to fight back.against the rich and powerful. I barely like "rap" music myself at this point. And Im super openminded. Thanks for the props and the criticism.

I said before I did a video in zucotti park during OWS and I had so many people involved and supporting me. This editor lost the footage and it never came out. I still have the song I "AmericaS a corporation" If u want to hear it email me and I'll send some stuff. [email protected]

Peace comrades! I'll have a big post soon! I want you involved! U don't need to rhyme or rap.. Just help me with solid facts.. Internet brings many answers.. Im skeptical. I want opinions and ideas! A song written in first person about a CIA doing domestic black.ops... Or a young kid who resorts to violence in the war for peace and freedom. Idkk help!

top topics

join