It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Terror Group Threatens Deadly Attacks on New York, Washington, D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

www.theblaze.com...

Pakistan’s most dangerous terrorist organization, the Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP), has promised it will attack New York and Washington, D.C., in an act of revenge with suicide fighters, according to a newly released video obtained by TheBlaze.

The video goes beyond just recruiting and promising attacks. The TTP also claim they successfully planned the attacks on a CIA base inside Camp Chapman in Khost, eastern Afghanistan that left seven CIA officers dead in 2009

It also has a map of the United States with animated bombs dropping and exploding and warns that fighters who have already been trained have infiltrated NATO countries to continue TTP’s global jihad mission.

I urge you to think – begin jihad against NATO countries, Americans and their allies in their own cities, in their own regions,

TTP aspires to conduct attacks against the West, but the group is much more capable of striking local targets in Pakistan, where TTP is principally focused,” the official said. “However, if a Western passport holder — someone like Times Square bomber Faisal Shazhad – were to approach the group and offer his services, the TTP probably wouldn’t turn him away.

Well , what do you folks think ? a legitimate terror threat , or more excuse to take away your rights ?
edit on 24-12-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All classic stuff here and it looks like the map maker never looked at a real map as to where those places really are...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And the propaganda war marches on. Nothing like spreading terror during the holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Im gonna have to call bs.
If the NSA is collecting all of this data from everyone in the world then they should have no peoblem stopping anything like this from happening. And if they cant stop it then they need to stoo wasting all that money spying on EVERYONE

Wasnt that guy in the pic in That movie that caused the bengazi attacks?
edit on 240100000012 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Need to bomb pakistan fast & furious, amurica have too many bombs in their hands...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Surely a attack on DC is a good thing? Especialy if they manage to blow up everyone in Congress and the whitehouse, saves you guys the job of getting rid of the trash yourself

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

maddy21

Those explosions are no size a human made bomb could ever produce. Those look more like devastating asteroid strikes rather than bombs.

Which... which can only mean one thing...

The terrorists are now in space.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

I think that the factions opposing the US/NATO really don't want them to leave. Both sides are making money off of the conflict.

But the extremists that are out there should realize that the more they push, there will usually be a greater reaction.

I think that at some point in the future it will be the world against those that practice Islam. It'll be the internment camps all over again. You can only poke the beast for so long before it takes a swipe at you taking off your head.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I will make sure to wear my hard hat as those particular monkeys are nothing more than rock throwing backwards, baby humping idiots.

ANY terrorist that had half a brain could do more damage to this country with three Toyota trucks, three guys and a couple of boxes of road flares. Pick a nice Santa Ana wind in SoCal and light the place up. It would in fact be easier and economically more damaging to light up the entire West Coast than it would be to gather explosives and bomb a building.

Glad terrorists are stupid........ As for this threat? Shoot that guy in the video looks just like one of my crew guys.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

lol... They got some graphics and animation software and someone had a wild idea to go for it. Well, dumb doesn't cost them anything from half a world away.

I think it's a total farce and non-issue. It's interesting to see their ideas but that's all those will amount to in my estimation. Why? Simple...

Terrorist attacks that WORK don't come on a day of alerts and watching eyes. They come from people no one was looking at or suspected was planning anything. They come on quiet mornings with clear skies, good feelings and nothing amiss. It's what makes them effective. These guys just told the world what they had in mind ...and the world will have taken notice right back.

It's never the loud mouths or braggarts someone has to worry about. It's the ones you simply won't know exist until after they'd made their move. Those are the quiet, serious professionals who mean to WIN ..not play P.R. games across news headlines like this. Just my opinion

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I think a true and serious attack on the District of Columbia that actually DID something besides a car exploding or a Cessna into the White House lawn would bring the world as close to World War III as it's ever been... Never a good thing for anyone.

I'm not even sure all the fail safe systems of old are dismantled or stood down. The little things like...If D.C. disappears from those systems watching for it ...they assume war has begun (rightly so) and in old days anyway, were said to not need further time to consider decisions made in digital seconds.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

If you're upset about the seemingly endless Middle Eastern wars, conflicts, & drone operations then you shouldn't think a terrorist attack on DC is a good idea.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by maddy21

I think that the factions opposing the US/NATO really don't want them to leave. Both sides are making money off of the conflict.

But the extremists that are out there should realize that the more they push, there will usually be a greater reaction.

I think that at some point in the future it will be the world against those that practice Islam. It'll be the internment camps all over again. You can only poke the beast for so long before it takes a swipe at you taking off your head.

Think about it if they were in USA bombing u guys year after year,would americans still be fighting back?

Edit: I do realize they dont oppose much real challenge to USA/NATO, they dont have equipment or allies to do pretty much anything but strike here and there against some random soldiers or what ever. But maybe one day they will all unite and get more powerfull allies aswell to start real war agains USA/NATO, IMHO this is only matter of time.
edit on 24-12-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So according to the map they are gonna blow up Utah and Tennessee.
I'm sure they thought this through long and hard.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If they were going to do this, and could do this, they would have already. The missing nuclear material from the Soviet Union has long since been sold off (or killed its hapless owners and is now sitting in a warehouse somewhere). How long can you hold enriched plutonium before it loses its kick?

The real threat is the threat itself. If you call up the FBI and tell them you've got three nukes hidden in a major city, and make some demands or else, what exactly is the response to that? Especially if you don't even know if the threat is real or a hoax?

Meanwhile, the paranoia is so extreme that the West is spending its fortunes on surveillance of everyone, building billion-dollar NSA headquarters that don't even work right, and ripping the Constitution to shreds.

Check Mate. Bin Laden won by default and they've brought us down to their level, or perhaps proved in the end that there's many different kinds of barbarians.

top topics

join