It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by dollukka

Holy crap

That's amazing, and the colours are perfect, impressive stuff dolluka, is that isn't snapped up immediately then we simply aren't getting enough traffic.

I'm in awe of your talent

Cody

make that two of us.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

All boxed up and ready to go BFFT

I'll put it in the post tomorrow
It was Mrs C that went out for me to get them and would like me to inform you she got a paper cut from the box in the process, bearing in mind our conversation about that a short while back it seems wholly appropriate.

I hope they arrive in reasonably good shape, and that you enjoy them.

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hope there is a return address.

Anything particular that you have a hard time getting ahold of in jolly ol england? Not sure beef would make it in a cryopack....but we can try.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I guess it could. Sometimes i buy fresh fish from hawaii. They'll catch it the night before, ship it to me, and i have it two days later. The last batch, sushi grade marlin, was amazing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There will be if so desired

Surprise me
If I think of something in the meantime I'll let you know, gold a diamonds are a rarity around here if that helps

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wow Dollukka that is incredible to say the least. Thank you for posting your
steps and sharing. Like Cody said the colours are perfect!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I like it too BFFT made him/her awesome.. to me it resembles like someones Granny.. funny and cute.

reply to post by cody599

Thanks Cody, the poor fellow was punched on his nose during a process. Was not exactly happy with it...

reply to post by Ektar

Thank you Ektar .. it was a crappy start so i wanted to show not to give up..

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This was supposed to be 200%

I was blown away by these eyes

Check out the detail ............ amazing

Cody

edit on 18/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Eyes are the mirror of the soul.. grins.. thats where we first look in a face. First he looked like a nice guy but later his charachter came out.. to be honest i wasn´t sure was he a menace, heinous or just curious. lol

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

To me it screams dangerous to know from the wrong side,

Soul brother from the right, I'd trust that guy with my life, and my wife, and sleep sound.

There is an honour behind those eyes, as a guy with a psychology degree it speaks volumes about you

Cody

edit on 18/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Avatars for the community, free for anyone to claim.

The end of winter is always a tough time for me. I miss the warmth, the sun, the trees, and I long for the thaw. Ya know? To walk barefoot in the grass and have as much skin I dare to bare, soak up the sun.

So, my avatars for this post, and the art I selected for them, sort of reflect that - the 'winter blues' sort of feel I get by the February month.

They are dark themed.

CdT
edit on 18-2-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hola, compadres.

I have been working on an image for a few days now....

i made something that is quite cool, but i have hit a roadblock with it. With any luck, talking about it will help. I talked to the wife about it earlier.

I feel that things like this block my mojo. I guess it is part of my "never quit" mentality...dunno.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

First one is spooky.. i like that

To folks in general
WHY we are sooo silent ? Don´t we have anything to do...

I just wanted to say hello here, i got a call from my hometown and my old father ( closer to 80 ) who has been asthmatic for few years has been in bad condition lately and troubles to breath, he in general has been in good fit but breathing problems now made him to take a visit to the doctor, he was scanned today in local hospital and there is a tumor in his lungh. They don´t know yet if its a good or bad one and my father is coming here to be investigated in University hospital which is about 20 km from where i live and if he will get a therapy it also will happen here.
So he will be staying with us when he is not in the hospital till we know more and till the treatment is done. It doesn´t look good, he can´t drive anymore and even sitting gives him great pain. We were going to spend our winter vacation in my hometown but now plans have been changed.
So i just wanted to say not to worry about me if wont be around much.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

First one is spooky.. i like that

To folks in general
WHY we are sooo silent ? Don´t we have anything to do...

I just wanted to say hello here, i got a call from my hometown and my old father ( closer to 80 ) who has been asthmatic for few years has been in bad condition lately and troubles to breath, he in general has been in good fit but breathing problems now made him to take a visit to the doctor, he was scanned today in local hospital and there is a tumor in his lungh. They don´t know yet if its a good or bad one and my father is coming here to be investigated in University hospital which is about 20 km from where i live and if he will get a therapy it also will happen here.
So he will be staying with us when he is not in the hospital till we know more and till the treatment is done. It doesn´t look good, he can´t drive anymore and even sitting gives him great pain. We were going to spend our winter vacation in my hometown but now plans have been changed.

Dolluka

i have seen my dad die from lung cancer, and held my moms hand as she was going through her own chemo. What you are doing with your dad honors him and you both.

Be strong, check in with us. And drop a line if anything is needed (even if you want to scream at and abuse someone to relieve stress).

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thank you Bfft
I have been in a shock today and your words made me cry ( i know .. its ok ). My father always have told us with a grin in his eye "that he will live over 100 years just to tease us" i surely hope he will and this is treatable. He has never smoked but being ex military it might have been something he has inhaled.
I will keep my chin up like a sport, like he wants.

Thank you .

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

My dads was absestosis. He accepted a job in his early 20's helping to build our local hospital. 25 years later, it killed him. Irony...building the hospital is what did it.

When my mom was diagnosed, I cried too. Uncontrollably. In public places. Just do it. It is a purging that is needed. I would have done anything, and i think the doctors staff knew that.

God bless, Dolluka. Ill keep you in my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If you have a need, please ask. Someone to talk to in times like these can help a great deal although you have I think a close family. Thinking of you. It will help your father to take trips down memory lane. Remind him (and yourself) of all those good times you shared. Perhaps just start with something like 'Remember that holiday in ..... '

It will allow you both to talk about something other than the health issue.

P

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in here and show off this beautiful signature 74Templar made for me... and I didn't even ask for one. LOL
It showed up in my messages this morning.

LOVE IT!

Thanks, Templar!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey, i like that!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

My thoughts and prayers are with you Dollukka, so sorry to hear about your Dad
Hate to know he's in pain & praying that the tumor is not malignant

Since my parents died when they were in their 50's, I never got to watch them grow old
Not sure if that's good or bad...

But my husband's parents sadly died from prostate cancer and throat cancer in their 70's

In fact, today we just got back from the doctor where my husband went for a prostate biopsy due to the fact that the doctor 'felt' something abnormal even tho his PSA total is fine
Fingers crossed it's nothing, but knowing his Dad died from it has him worried & scared
Won't know for 2 weeks what the results are

Once again, hope everything works out for you and your family

snarky

--------

ETA: BTW, forgot to mention, great work on your latest creation.... Here

edit on 19-2-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join