It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

LOL, it is awesome.

Last night i bought a double sized bottle of pinot grigio (my favorite flavor or white wine). I only drank half yesterday, so i have finished it off tonight (can't have any left over tomorrow, can i?).

I am toying around a bit.....

have a good night, ma'am.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I didn´t want to say anything but im now saying it lol so forgive me..
What i see there are few things off.. to get in the mood
Girl dress takes too much focus it should be ethereal night gown instead looking like this girl just came here from the Ball with Michael J Fox from 1950´s.
Thinking the lead in and lead out of this image your eyes get stuck between the three elements the dress, the moon and the sword but have no escape and the sword is a bit too bright too. What you get here is bouncing eye.
Balancing the picture if moon is up that position and there is no other light source, skin should get some light emitted from it coming from behind, some highlights where light meets the skin and the hair..
In general background is a bit too dark.

I would say skip the lady and dimm the sword maybe move it a bit more to center, moon is nice but now other elements are fighting

You have quite a task there

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There is nice stock images in deviantart like faestock
this pose is nice sitting instead having a mushroom to sit it could be stylished twirled wood chair no reclining and you could put the sword under the sitting chair.. just an idea

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Hey dolluka! BFFT is working with my horrid list of avi requests, which are extensive:

1. lady sitting on a chair in the middle of a lake - she needs to be a bit friendly, and mostly a...um..well, a lady.
So there are a few constraints there...lol!
2. sacred geometry in the sky, echoed in a figure near the lady or in her hand, etc.
3. mountains in the background behind the lake
4. the new request for Excalibur for my rather quirky "lady of the lake" image

Yes - I've thrown out quite a task to BFFT. He has been awesomely gracious in accepting it. I'm one of those highly symbolic-type people that make metaphors/cyphers out of everything, so my avi is ...complicated. lol!

I appreciate hearing your ideas!

Thanks!!

- AB

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Im gladly stepping back.. Lol

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

In any event, even if you have a lady sitting on the floor (i can put her in a chair if it is from straight on...not angled down or up), share it with me if you like.

You could forget the chair, I am not sure if it represents anything or is just an unnecessary element and sit this lass down on the water which gets rid of the Oh My Goodness, her leg is cut off, sort of reaction.

This just has that same innocents to it.

P

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If any one feels the urge, these two images are interesting.

P

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Dolluka and phoenix...thanks for the honest feedback. It is stuff like that that is missing in my life in general, and in the world on the whole. Templar, same to you and thanks for the searches. I can find several new images in that batch.

this is where I am at as i am drifting off to see the sandman

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Sleep well BFFT

Morning team hope you all had a good weekend

and are refreshed and ready for whatever this week holds in store.

Cody

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have come with another request from you lovely people (I know you're like....not again).

I switched to this avatar (from the one BFFT awesomly did for the holiday) because it is the main image I want to use. I just want to add a few things to it.

I gathered some images on the internet to use, but I am not good enough with this stuff to even know if they will be usable or not. I know they can be resized, but I am not sure if it will look right afterwards.

I would like this image:

Minus the alien, but adding this image:

In it's place, like he is being beamed straight up.

I figure if the images are made smaller (if possible), they would fit to the left side of my Kangaroo and slightly further back in the background like the minion would be standing on the hill of snow.

I know you guys are always busy and there is no rush, assuming you can even do it. I just felt like having a new outfit for after the holiday.

Y'all do such awesome work, it makes me want to change up my avatar too often I think. Thanks to whoever can do this for me or for whoever can even tell me if it's even possible.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Sweet fancy Moses... that is fantastic!!!! It looks better than I imagined I wanted it too!!!

I LOVE IT!

You are awesome BFFT! NO doubt! I must try it on!

ETA - I know I should probably know this already, but I don't guess it is possible for me to hide the text at the bottom of my avatar is there? It's getting in the way of the avatar's awesomeness.

edit on 2/10/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You just reminded me why I stopped even opening Photo shop when people ask for an avatar. By the time I see that someone wants one and start working on one, you post a finished one.

I am out of any attempt of participation in this thread. I am glad you can do avatars for everyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

funbox
reply to post by 74Templar

I see , yes, the first image looked a little peaky with the other lady in frame.. nothing that some layer adjustment wouldn't cure I guess

but overall it looks flat , try adjusting the background so its a little out of focus, you might have to crate a few layers and slowly merge them to get a gradual focus , but I think that might give some depth, what package are you using ?

funBox

ya know...thats a good idea. when i get home this evening, ill do another round of toying with it.

I use photoshop cs3 and cs5, depending on what machine i am on.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

pleased to meet you fellow shopper . you never know it might just give the pic a little more umphh

reply to post by pheonix358

made an a bit of a siggy with them two , just for fun Mind

heh ,I couldn't resist one more
anyone got a fire extinguisher before the r.s.p.c.a turn up

funBox

edit on 10-2-2014 by funbox because: of alsatians in wolves clothing

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Wow! Cool 3D - the background fuzzing really made a difference! I like the placement of everything.

The woman (I think its the glasses and perhaps the blend of faces) looks a bit like Tina Fey? lol!
How does she look to you? Is she still attractive, or not? Curious... That is my only thought/question. This is so cool!

You have worked so hard and done miracles.
It is awesome.

- AB

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ill shoot you something to your U2U later.

i should add...yes, she is very pretty. I think she looks elegant and confident.
edit on 2/10/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

They are fun. Well done.

P

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Love your new avi......BFFT did a good job as usual!!

Been gone for a few days and now I gotta play catch up. LOL.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join