It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Throwing my hat into the ring as well

Just for a different take on it

Cody

ETA saw a myriad of bad editing lol
edit on 8/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

cody, what's your favorite avatar of mine? this, the eye, anubis, or a random pic of me? i'm always changing them, but i like this one a lot, i just run the risk of people thinking i'm a girl

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

I love this one, and by the way I love your style

People will always assume you're a girl with it unfortunately
but what does that matter ?

I was a tad surprised when I saw your photo
and I've been here 9 years, long enough to know not to make assumptions !

To me an avatar is a personal thing it's extension of the self, mine is a stylised photo of me from my younger days for example, the monkey on my shoulder is from the days I had a drinking problem and he's called whiskey...self explanatory. The picture on my jacket is my guardian angel holding a sexy babe, the lucky git !

The cupid is just for valentines.

Just go with whatever you feel most comfortable with my friend

Cody

edit on 8/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

yeah, that's how i usually go with it, but that's also why it changes a lot. i feel more comfortable with a certain avatar at the time. thanks for your kind words and input

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

With time I've got to recognise people's various avatars some are instantly recognisable like BFFT, I can't wait to see his Mardi Gras AV, 35 layers at the last count if memory serves well.

Others just change at random, but you get to recognise the the style.

Then there are the guys like Kdog, beezer, and I, if we try to change our AV's there is an outcry and we change right back.

So the only time you will see me wearing a different AV now is when there is a birth or a death on ATS when I wear this for 24 hrs out of respect, it's a tradition of mine.

Glad you wandered into the cave by the way

Cody

edit on 8/2/14 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

cool! it's wild how much time and thought you guys put into your avatars.. all of mine thus far have just been from messing around with older pieces of art I've done.. maybe eventually i'll get around to making something uniquely specific for an avatar.

i've met some very interesting and respectful people here. I'm glad I've wandered here myself

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
sometimes i forget to give people stars, it just slips my mind. sad considering how much i care about getting them myself, i have a weird desire for karma.
strange because i never post with the intentions of receiving stars. i've never really been one to post in vanity, or to seem cool or good in others eyes...usually if i try to, it ends up being a big failure, so i just don't do it. it's best if i just say what's on my mind, without any regard of how others might see me. I think if I'm good enough for myself, that's good enough.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

The only way to be on ATS and be a respected member is to be yourself, there are plenty of keyboard warriors on here that fall flat on their faces by trying to be some persona they want others to perceive them as.

Being a star and flag whore will only result in the mods removing bad taste posts or 404'ing a thread, been there, done that, got the T shirt......... learned my lesson.

And well done on the test de Vinci
I only got 160

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

There you go, have some stars. They cost me nothing and give you some minor pleasure. If they did cost me something I would still give you your fill. Be nice on the little things and the big things look after themselves. Nice to have you here. We do have a great bunch of people. Almost like a family!

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by Jarring

There you go, have some stars. They cost me nothing and give you some minor pleasure. If they did cost me something I would still give you your fill. Be nice on the little things and the big things look after themselves. Nice to have you here. We do have a great bunch of people. Almost like a family!

P

Hi P

ALMOST

I'm closer to some of my ATS friends than my real life friends, I just wish we could all meet up sometime, I know what all my friends look like and have some on skype, but it would be a riot to actually meet.

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

i spent some time on a few of the questions.. i think i had to make a best guess on 2 of them, and got one of them right, missed the other.. 2 of the number questions.. i think they were both graphs or numbers in boxes.. whatever.. idk.. wait, i guessed on the letters too i think.. it was another best guess thing though, i didn't feel like putting too much time into it i just figured it had to do with the distance between each letter.. i found some patterns in the numbers(which were in boxes) questions but by the end of it i usually had to make a best guess.. which were 2.. the other number ones i figured out.. so that's 3 i made a best guess on, and got 2 out of 3 right.. the rest i figured out.

but i still don't think it's a accurate.. i think normal IQ tests are timed. the outcome is also variable to your age. i'm definitely not a genius, i've been "tested" per se in real life by someone asking questions in person and was told i was border-line genius, not quite up to par, but close. I've never taken the real test though. I'm not looking to be a part of MENSA anyways.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

I took the real life test a while ago

Came in at 147, I was shocked to say the least but it was something I was curios to know, does jack squat for my typing skills though lol

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

genius is 140+ right?

btw, that's impressive, smart guy!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Yeah genius is 140 but I don't hold much stead in it all, my fingers can't keep up with brain when I'm typing though,it's damn frustrating, I know what I'm good at and what I suck at (video games)

I just caught a thread from jude showing kid seeing rain for the first time HERE

I'm inspired to out and jump in a few puddles just for the hell of it.

Catch you a bit later my friend

Cody

edit on 8/2/14 by cody599 because: Crap typing

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

oh man, how i wish to be completely innocent from the world just to experience it all over again for the first time...nothing better than being a virgin to everything.

cya around

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I wonder just how many of out friends here would measure well above the average. I think it would surprise people. Of course if you tried to find out, your thread would get hammered by the "Its all rubbish" crowd. I have seen it happen a few times. I find it rather amusing!

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

you mean to rate your friends?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

That was great fun, I haven't done that for ages

Got the neighbours kids in trouble with their mum and I look like this

But it was well worth it

Man I hope I never grow up lol

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I just caught a thread from jude showing kid seeing rain for the first time HERE

Show me snow and you would get a similar reaction. Just a kid with a new toy.

One thing I really want to see before I leave this mud ball. Now, can I do that without the freezing temperatures?

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

lulz

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join