It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Righto chief

All squeaky clean now

Reporting back for duty ...... Ektar thanks for doing the water mate

BFFT ...... Shhhh they'll all be u2u'ing me if they find out

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Me likes ! Beats Justin bieber lol

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hmm...obama beating Justine Bieber.....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, I finally managed to subscribe to the new thread here... Duh! I thought "wow, not a lot of action on the Avatar Creators thread lately..." and then, due to my need to hunker down and do RL in a serious way, I did not realize my mistake.

I missed you guys!

And Zarni - props to the Seahawks. I, of course, am devastated as I'm a life-long Broncos fan and was hoping for at least some sort of equality on the field, but...from the first play, I knew we were doomed.
Still, you probably heard me yelling all the way across the continent! Yelling in agony, mind you, the opposite of cheering.... ... *sigh*...

My lady needs a refresher someday soon...to attempt an on-topic post!

BFFT - no worries - the pic I sent you was not so good a quality for this...something in the ball-park (i.e. more like the pic but doesn't need to include it directly) with the new feature of Excalibur along with my chair on the lake...
The usual, with a new lady & sword or go for a whole new deal entirely. I still think this one is awesome, but a girl needs a change of 'clothes' every now and again...

No emergency, of course (although I would have a difficult time categorizing an avatar as an 'emergency' in any context), just when you have time!

THANK YOU!!!
- AB

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

i have wondered where you were, and how things were going.
Glad to see you made it over here.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
] bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks, BFFT! Glad to have made it over here!

I've got a plateful at the moment, as you may have guessed. My eldest (who has autism) just turned 12 - where did this lanky pre-teen come from?? Wow. All the challenges at the moment are good ones, though, for the most part - just a lot of hard work.

Hope things are well with you here!

- AB

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

My life and future have never been brighter.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Hi AB

I remember reading a thread about your son springtime last year I think,

You put up a couple of photo's he had taken, I remember because

A: It moved me deeply, and

B: I was in awe of the second photograph, wood in water I think.

I was inspired to grab my camera and spent a lovely weekend out with the wife (an excellent photographer) just messing around.

I always meant to thank you for that weekend, it was wonderful us time and wouldn't have happened without reading your thread, so thank you.

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Another day done and back on shift BFFT

The comments your tattoo design has got from my friends ....... WOW

You may be able to start a business on the side at this rate

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I appreciate that.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Very nice dude. I definitely love this one; it's awesome and I think it will work very nicely. Thanks a lot for your work BFFT!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

Very nice dude. I definitely love this one; it's awesome and I think it will work very nicely. Thanks a lot for your work BFFT!!

I think I am going to make a tshirt out of it, if you don't mind.

Let me know if you want the "large" version. Its 2000X3000 at 1000dpi.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That's a damn good Idea

Perfect for music festivals

If It's OK I'd love one as well, you could pay for it and ship it to me, and I could say thanks

I could get it printed here if AV says yes

But I understand it's a deeply personal thing and would respect AV if no was the answer.

Want your next tattoo gig ? Give me a shout I have one that I would love to get. I can pay you in bananas, coffee or booze.

Cody

edit on 4/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

shoot it out here. If no one gives me a project to work on, i start getting into mischief.

I likely will shoot you an email from CustomInk later on this evening, maybe tomorrow evening (the wife is off tonight, so she may object to me staring into a computer too much). My thoughts are to put the design on the back, with something on the upper left breast like a small logo.
edit on 2/4/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sounds cool

Spend your time with your wife my friend, it's a rare time to spend together and should be treasured.

I'm the opposite tonight, Mrs C is at parents evening, telling the parents that turn up how wonderful their offspring are and wishing the ones that need to hear a few home truths had bothered turning up.

My tat can wait

But the basic idea is a closed red rose sitting within a flame.

The two as one so to speak, the rose being perfect love, and the all consuming fire perfect knowledge.

The two of them coming together represents perfect understanding, something I strive to achieve in life.

It'll go on the inside of my forearm, I'm a bit of a runt on the genetic side of things ............ Just need to translate into English US .................. 5 Feet 8 inches tall..............140 pounds. I can measure my forearm tomorrow if you like and we talk about ideas later when you have time.

Enjoy your time with your Latin goddess

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I really like this.

It's super simple and elegant.

I would love a SUPER SIMPLE avatar, elegant like that, just my name or something.

Any takers?

I pay in applause

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

cody599

Hi AB

I was inspired to grab my camera and spent a lovely weekend out with the wife (an excellent photographer) just messing around.

I always meant to thank you for that weekend, it was wonderful us time and wouldn't have happened without reading your thread, so thank you.

Cody

Hey Cody - that means a lot to me, too! (The link to the thread is in my signature line "The Mind Inside...")
Thank you for sharing that with me. One thing my son has done is teach me to look at things differently - to see beauty everywhere.
Your comment =

Thank you,
- AB

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

AboveBoard

cody599

Hi AB

Cody

Hey Cody - that means a lot to me, too! (The link to the thread is in my signature line "The Mind Inside...")
Thank you for sharing that with me. One thing my son has done is teach me to look at things differently - to see beauty everywhere.
Your comment =

Thank you,
- AB

Kids huh

Amazing teachers aren't they ?

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Showoff

top topics