It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Found this a few pages back. Thanks guys!

After all these years I have never had one made for me, I should do that some day.
I just wish I could change my login name as it had nothing to do with the doom of 2000.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi guys

Got Rocket sitting next to me

So not into skulls, likes the half face
and BFFT'S
moon
he loves The Knights Templar so I'll have a mess
around with that later.

And many thanks for all you hard work

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I have an uncle who is a 1% biker, and my idea of bikers is definitely skewed towards the US variety. LOL

If no other projects roll through today, I likely will keep playing with the template.

I would be interested in seeing other drawings by RainbowResidue.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks, Bfft. Just what we were looking for.

Many thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Not a problem, sir.
Anything I can do to help you and your team over there, I am all too happy. Just plug us every now and then...ATS doesn't want the crew getting restless.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thank you for the encouragement but I think I'm going in the wrong direction. I'm getting more and more inspired to draw something esoteric.
Now I drew the sun , and a key hanging from one of the tree branches.

I can't think of anything else to draw because the tree is so big. Perhaps a birdcage?
Good luck to you and the others.

It was fun to participate though.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Talking to Rocket today I got the impression that he isn't really 100% sure what he wants

I think it's more for inspiration than a specific idea. He liked all the designs to be honest.

Nice picture Rainbow, don't feel left out you might hit on something we all miss

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by cody599

I have an uncle who is a 1% biker, and my idea of bikers is definitely skewed towards the US variety. LOL

If no other projects roll through today, I likely will keep playing with the template.

I would be interested in seeing other drawings by RainbowResidue.

I used to run with the Hells Angels back in my youth, it was quite an experience. I was all hair leather and denim.

They even allowed me to have the deaths head tattooed with the club colours on my shoulder, just not with the top and bottom rockers filled in, so I know where you're coming from BFFT.

It's the reason all I can draw is skulls and wings LOL.

Hopefully Rocket will pop in tonight, if he remembers to write down his password, and has time before going out with boys for a curry.

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

While it is nice that you can make something requested, I just like seeing what you come up with.

It doesn't matter the media, to me, that is used. I enjoy seeing what others make.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

He's a Cossack. not nearly as large as the Hells Angels. The area is mostly run by Bandito's, so the Cossacks play nice so as to not be perceived as an intrusion on turf. In east Texas, the Cossacks actually operate as a black business. Out here...more like a bike club for folks who like to associate with 1%ers, without ever actually having to be 1% in daily dealings.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just playing with an idea

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

These guys ?

If I remember Banditos have the 1% on their colours, but I could be wrong.

I stopped playing bad ass a long time ago now, as much as I love riding I thought it very ironic that we all wore the same uniform to rebel, kinda an oxymoron. Then Israel, the ex wife and kids, the IDF happened.

I've seen enough violence to last several lifetimes BFFT

Just give me a large body of water to sit by, a good book and lend me a boat, then I'm in heaven.

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Those are the colors, alright.
"CFFC".

You know me. I am fairly straight laced. Sold some stuff in the past that might be on the "illegal" list...but that was in my much younger days. I don't like dealing with those Cartel guys. Gives you the heebies.

So now I am straight laced, pillar of the community kind of guy.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

We've all been there my friend

It makes us much more understanding in our elder years, and let's face it BFFT it was fun to get away with it

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

BFFT; Would you possibly be able to help me with the design on a side project when you are free? I've been thinking about getting a tattoo but I would like somebody to create it out on paper so that I can show the people exactly what I'm thinking about doing... Feel free to U2U me or reply here. Any of the other artists here are welcome to help as well if they'd like and aren't busy..

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

It's funny you should say that

We started working on a tat for a friend of mine on page 42

and I think I'm getting a new one as well now

Cody

edit on 28/1/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

BFFT; Would you possibly be able to help me with the design on a side project when you are free? I've been thinking about getting a tattoo but I would like somebody to create it out on paper so that I can show the people exactly what I'm thinking about doing... Feel free to U2U me or reply here. Any of the other artists here are welcome to help as well if they'd like and aren't busy..

Id love to help. We can do it here and capitalize on the talents of the group, if that is ok with you.
Lots of talent here that is developing....more work=more practice (for all of us).

Otherwise, feel free to shoot me what you are wanting in U2U. I am free either way.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'd like to stick with the esoteric theme, but I want to combine certain elements in certain ways...

I want something kinda like this as a back piece.. I want the caduceus, gold staff, white wings, with a white snake on the left and a black on the right intertwining up the staff. Going through the 'holes' of the snakes, I want the chakras to be set like a gem; just like this one. This in itself is meant to be the centrepiece... On each side, I want pillars similar my old avatar. Pillar of sun and pillar of the moon, flanking the caduceus.

I'm trying to figure out a nice piece with my Gemini symbol, Veritas Aequitas (latin for Truth & Justice), and the seal of Theosophy. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's stunning

Way beyond my skills at the moment

I'm thinking BFFT and Dolluka combo would be Immense here.

Just IMHO

Cody

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sounds like fun. More than can be done in a day.

We have some folks here who may have some good ideas, so I hope to hear from them. I will be playing with it a bit tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join